[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 >don't support Elliot Rodger They are supposed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: elliot-rodger-photos-11.jpg (235KB, 527x600px) Image search: [Google]
elliot-rodger-photos-11.jpg
235KB, 527x600px
>2017
>don't support Elliot Rodger
They are supposed to be your hero, /yourguy/. Most of you are just like him and yet you people still hate him and come up with stupid silly lies made by "psychologist" as an insult to him. He's getting bullied, humilated, girls rejected him. He had balls to kill these worthless sheeps and feminazi brainwashed bitches from a fucked up society. And you people still bashing him. I don't care you people say, he's a hero, legend and the real victim of the society. We need people like him. R.I.P Elliot Rodger sweet prince.
>>
>>38142588
I do support him, I don't know what you're talking about.
>>
I'm making a song about him, its almost done. Post some pics so I can make a graphic or something to go with it.
>>
File: 1466919747207.jpg (65KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1466919747207.jpg
65KB, 500x464px
>>38142682
Hi chad marco. Here is a humorous elliot for you
>>
Elliot is a fag who killed ppl for no reason how can you like him? Because you're a loser? That's it?
>>
>>38142588
Look at his smarmy face. It's the kind you just want to punch.
>>
>>38144180
I want to punch you entire head off. :D
>>
>>38144161
He's amusing isn't that enough of a reason? Fag
>>
>>38144555
Elliot would hate you for being a beta bitch. He wanted Chad and Stacey, not some robot orbiter.
>>
>girls rejected him

No they didn't, liar. He was never rejected because he never talked to girls or asked one out.
>>
>>38144568
Yawn. It's funny how you think that what you say has any kind of significance whatsoever. You can shove it right where it came from, that is your anal rectum as deep as the biggest black hole in the middle of the universe.
>>
>>38144565
Retarded /r9k/ shit poster
>>
>spends hunders of dollarss clothes like a dumbass
>Walks around and doesn't approach women
>expects hot blonde girls to approach him, a short asian guy
>spergs out when it doesn't happen

He was a fucking retard and deserved his fate
>>
File: 14.png (773KB, 1259x720px) Image search: [Google]
14.png
773KB, 1259x720px
>>38144080

Whats up man! Just finished adding lyrics to the video, gonna upload now.
>>
File: hour.png (6KB, 617x46px) Image search: [Google]
hour.png
6KB, 617x46px
>1 hour remaining

rip
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfI1S0PKJR8
R I P
>>
>>38145458
Bump

Original btw.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38145154
The summer hit of 2017
>>
>>38142588
Ourguys:
>Elliot
>Randy
>Lanza
>Eric and Dylan

Not ourguys:
>everyone else
>>
>>38142588
>supporting a faggot like Elliot
No wonder this board, and robots in general, are wastes of semen.
>>
>>38146294
This. Elliot was a cunt and no one here would actually like him if they knew him irl. He's a total fag.
>>
>>38142588
He didnt kill any chads or stacies. He just killed other robots and some roasties. Not a good thing at all
>>
> richfag who sometimes was sad because nobody volunteered to touch his pee-pee
> our guy
>>
>>38145492
Should've never watched that Luka Magnotta video. Now I see flashes of it every time I hear this song. Totally ruined the original memories attached to it from the 80's. Crap,
>>
>>38146294
Many of the robots are highly intelligent nerds and autists, who will be the next Zuckerbergs and Gateses and so on. You're just a piece of pathetic shit compared to what they will be.
>>
>>38146635
That sounds ridiculous in the first place, but he's kinda right, STEM students are besides NEETs the second largest group here. Even Elliot was heavily into math and if there were not his mental problems he were probably successful in such a field.
>>
File: life-line-111.jpg (268KB, 897x994px) Image search: [Google]
life-line-111.jpg
268KB, 897x994px
>>38146750
He was also into history, sociology, geography, even astronomy. Check the list of his study subjects in the picture related. Aside from that he was fascinated about architecture and writing.
>>
>>38142588
That's causing suffering on someone else's life anon, and is morally wrong. Real power is changing everyone and all of society with your influence or political ability. The only way change will happen is if powerful redpilled individuals gather and begin liberating us.
>>
>>38146635
Most would just end up like Vince Russo anyway with the state of what robots are right now
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.