[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeT zMD3Hk4A Are you excited

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeTzMD3Hk4A
Are you excited for Fooly Cooly seasons 2 and 3, /r9k/?
>>
>>38142458
Not in the slightest. No one asked for this.
>>
>>38142458
No it's going to be shit. Art style is not FLCL at all and we want Naota not some dumb bitch with cat ear headphones
>>
>>38142458
mainly for the pillows, i will watch.
>>
>>38142458
This series ended 16 years ago. The original audience is in it's 40s and teens are too busy with Jojo.
>>
>>38142458
You ruined my morning
>>
>>38142458
please tell me this is real and I won't kill myself
>>
And it's generic moeshit
>>
>>38142533
Yeah, who reboots or makes sequels to older media? That'll NEVER work!
>>
>>38143610
wouldnt it have been originally easier to just search it on google instead of waiting for a reply
>>
It's going to be trash that ruins the original simply by existing.
>>
Literally who asked for this? I guess I can still get hype for the pillows and the vague sense of nostalgia for the first 2-3 episodes but we'll see. God between the shitty reboots and horrible 3D CGI garbage theyre producing now, im glad I stick to reading manga and avoiding trash.
>>
>>38142458
I hope it's true to the spirit of FLCL.
>>
>>38143810
>It's going to be trash that ruins the original simply by existing.
EVEN if it is as good as the original, which would be pretty hard for them to achieve, the tint of nostalgia will still leave most people disappointed

They should have made a new series under the influence of the style and story of FLCL and said "from the creators of FLCL". That worked well enough with gurren lagen and kill la kill
>>
>>38142495
>No one asked for this
This. I'll still try watching it though in case it's alright
>>
>>38142458
You fuckers did this. This is what happens when anime gets popular in the West - it gets influenced by shit Western business practices like, "Hey, we're out of ideas for new shows but why don't we resurrect this old show that everyone loved and shit all over its corpse? It'll make us a lot of money fro all the suckers who watch it out of nostalgia for the original!"
>>
Anime is trash, so no.
>>
File: 666.png (590KB, 566x582px) Image search: [Google]
666.png
590KB, 566x582px
>>38142458
WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO FUCK EVERYTHING UP?
JUST LEAVE WELL ENOUGH ALONE!
>>
>>38143771
goddammit now I can't die until I see this shit
>>
>>38142458

ABSOLUTELY OVER THE LINE; UNNECESSARY!
I'm happy they got the pillows, that was what will make me give it a chance.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.