[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you are too socially retarded to provide any kind of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1497471364861.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1497471364861.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>tfw you are too socially retarded to provide any kind of emotional support to any human being
>>
Other humans are just out to get you, having friends is just a meme. Take the alonepill, just be by yourself and be nasty to everyone you meet.
>>
>>38136414
I hate this feel because I received emotional support before and understand how helpful it is.
>>
File: 1498423445492.jpg (22KB, 288x252px) Image search: [Google]
1498423445492.jpg
22KB, 288x252px
>>38136477
Honestly this.
Sounds memey but there's no such thing as pure genuinity. Everyone has ulterior motives is and trying to gain something out of everyone else.
And seeing as how you're a robot, people will only interact with you to hurt you and feed their sociopathic urges.
You're better off just being a lone wolf.
>>
>friend is going through a truly rough time
>maybe it's a death of a loved one, or grades crumbling to oblivion
>all I can think of is "yeah... this is kind of fucked" because telling them "it's going to be okay" could be false advice and I don't want to seem like everyone else when it comes to consoling others.
>>
Most people don't want advice they just want to vent. It's horribly pathetic. Women especially do this crap and makes my stomach turn interacting with them when they're pointlessly emotional.
>>
>>38136550
what if you meet a fellow robot, who wants a friend to enjoy this ride of life, helping each other out, spotting bullshit for each other, and being able to count on each other
>>
>coworkers brother died
>literally could not understand why she was still crying a week later

Im an only child
>>
File: 1448853529445.png (17KB, 633x772px) Image search: [Google]
1448853529445.png
17KB, 633x772px
>>38136833
It's still not genuine.
You're friends with this "robot" because you gain something out of it.
You gain strength in numbers so a reduced amount of abuse/harassment.
You gain someone to play vidya or shit with so as to appease your boredom.
You're not friends with him because you WANT to be friends with him. You're friends because you both gain something out of it.
Nothing is genuine.
>>
I have Asperger's, this hits close to home because it has made people think I dont care for them, when I do. I just cannot figure out how to express those emotions. I had a lot of help growing up so 99% of people have no idea I have it, and I hide it so I just look like an emotionally unavailable asshole
>>
>>38136924
Pretty sure people can tell.
>>
But a lot of people by that logic are very autistic and are piss poor at showing compassion for others. That's just the way it is.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.