[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you guys really satisfied with an online relationship? I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Are you guys really satisfied with an online relationship? I mean I want a gf or bf too but I actually want to be able to hold them and be able to do stuff together, not just erp it up. I NEED PHYSICALITY.
>>
>>38134433
I just met my 2 year long online gf 2 days ago.

It was literally the best day of my life.
It was exactly like our Skype convos and it was so comfy and also very lewd.
>>
>>38134433
Same. LDR isn't real unless you regularly meet in person. Online is just a fantasy.
>>
>>38134475
Props to you but I wouldn't be able to handle "dating" to see eachother a week every 2 years. That shit sucks.
>>
>>38134516

I've been with my online gf a year and a half. If I wasn't doing online dating, I just wouldn't have anyone period. As it stands, we see each other every 3-4 months. It's frustrating, but we make it work. Being able to actually hear someone say "I love you" feels really nice, even if they are in another country. Though admittedly in my case, it's a 1.5 hour flight to see her. I don't think I'd be able to handle it if she was on the other side of the world.
>>
>>38134646
I'll tell you now, better move in together soon cause that shit ain't gonna work. Hell she's probably already sucking some other dick and you'd never know since it takes a fucking plane ride to see her
>>
no i went through online relationships/long distance things when I was in high school and it was not worth it and I will never do it again
>>
>>38134433
I am meeting my online bf tonight for the first time. We have been talking for around sixth months. I am nervous as fuck.
>>
Don't fall for online delusional relationships meme, anon.
>>
>>38134894
So is he. Don't worry you'll quickly realise you've known watch other for a while and feel more relaxed
>>
Any relationship would be nice, if online is the best I can do then so be it. This is for any relationship not just a gf
>>
>>38135086
I know he is in this for the kind hull. He even is meeting my family.....
>>
Of course being human the need for physicality will always be there but if you truly are into someone it's a small challenge that could potentiallly make the relationship stronger. When the opportunity for physicality arrives it has a whole new meaning right?
>>
File: 1498555392308.gif (243KB, 420x544px) Image search: [Google]
1498555392308.gif
243KB, 420x544px
I met with my ex bf after 3 months of a relationship. It was worth it but I would really want something more physical than meeting for a week every few months.
I don't know where I would find someone like minded enough outside the internet though. Homonormies are detestable honestly.
>>
File: fjdakf.png (47KB, 318x317px) Image search: [Google]
fjdakf.png
47KB, 318x317px
There was one lad online who I felt something toward. He ended up being straight, and then eventually made fun of me for liking him

Never felt anything since
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.