[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: 1392572411462.jpg (91KB, 790x500px) Image search: [Google]
1392572411462.jpg
91KB, 790x500px
I assume not everyone here is a >tfw no gf permavirgin.

People who are in or have been in relationships, what are some feels you have?

I'm in the death throes of one. It really hurts when you both love each other, but you know you're just incompatible. You just want to keep trying and trying, but it doesn't work. I just wish I could be a different enough person for it to be perfect.
>>
>I assume not everyone here is a >tfw no gf permavirgin.
>>
Eh, I used to hang out here when I was tfwnogf. I'm still pretty much the same person, just more mature and less hung up on misogyny and obssession over gfs. The underlying insecurities and social retardation remain.
>>
File: maruki_(punchiki) (4).jpg (121KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
maruki_(punchiki) (4).jpg
121KB, 700x933px
I discovered I wasn't sexually repressed, I'm just a regular old whore.
We fucked every night for a couple of months and then... I started fucking other boys. I love him, and he's the one I want to be with (he knows what's going on and allows it to happen), but I need to get my dick inside cute boys all the time.
>>
>>38132301
That's heavy anon, though I'm afraid I can't relate. But as long as he's ok with it that's ok, right...?
>>
File: 1396253052635.jpg (330KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
1396253052635.jpg
330KB, 800x680px
OP here. Thread theme: getting drunk and listening to Carly Rae Jepsen.
>>
>>38132037
I'm not a normalfag, i've never had a relation
>>
File: 1394393695897.gif (972KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1394393695897.gif
972KB, 500x281px
>>38132466
Must be odd having no relation with anything in existence
>>
>>38132511
Right, freedom is a meme
>>
>>38132037
I once dated a girl who was really into Dr.Who. I never was into it, but watching her face light up when she talked about it was amazing.
>>
File: tama_(songe) (99).jpg (202KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
tama_(songe) (99).jpg
202KB, 800x449px
>>38132407
I just wish I could be truer to him. He was my first... but he genuinely doesn't seem to mind, we've talked about it a lot.

On the other hand: normies are right. He gave me the confidence to approach other guys and now it's so easy. Before I know it I'm kissing their neck and rubbing their cocks in some alley.
>>
>>38132624
It's a nice feeling. My ex was really into Disney, and I never liked it that much but it's nice to see that passion.

>>38132642
If he really doesn't mind, I suppose it's ok. Though people sometimes hide their feelings about that sort of thing.
Ha. I was hoping it would get easier for me too, but after three years in a relationship I still can't talk to girls. I can only talk to her.
>>
I hope everyone in here dies by the end of the day. Myself included.
>>
>>38132037
I'm in your exact position anon, we're looking at moving out from our place to be seperate, we'll probably still split up for good though. Been over 5 years
>>
>>38132831
I feel you.

>>38133122
Three years here. It's technically a break but... We both know it's a break up. We're just both too cowardly and fond of each other to admit it.
May I ask what the reasons were behind yours?
>>
>>38133167
It'd be an essay to go into the whole thing but after 3 years seperate (I did uni, she stayed home and had a basic job) we move in together around 4 years in. stressful place to live. In response to that stress I like to stay in and want to settle and buy a place, she likes going out(/doesn't like being cooped up), hasn't lived alone/done the early-twenties life and needs to do that.

We're so similar, lots in common and love eachother but we're both highly strung, both have depression & anxiety and we grew apart, living together hasn't worked. We'll give things a try living apart like we used to but really, it can't last like that can it?

I see how badly typed this is but I've been drinking
>>
>>38133321
Drinking too.

It's rough when you're similar in the same ways, I definitely feel that.

I hate to be that guy but honestly, at this point it's unlikely to last. Sorry anon. I often find myself wishing I'd met her later in life, maybe we'd be more in tune.
>>
>>38133429

Well that's basically how it is. If we met later maybe we'd be on the same page, if we took a year/2 break maybe that too, but it's not how it is.

Luckily she and I have been able to be pragmatic about it; it sucks but we're adults and we still like eachother. We'll just probably have a shitty end to the summer.

If it's going that way for you too all I can say is that it's better than ending a super-passionate relationship. My first was an abusive psychopath and I'm still getting over the damage done there really.

Smart break-ups are crazy weird but an absolute mercy
>>
I feel very distance from my bf. He has been playing video games for the majority of this long Holiday weekend. We haven't gone anywhere or did anything together. He just wanted to pork me but, all my nymphomaniac tendencies have left me. I actually don't want to sleep with a fat potato man anymore. Do men really think about if they make their partner feel sexual? He want me to wear costumes and talk dirty. I never know what's he actually into so, I do a poor job at it. I'm a Meet without any friends or family. Am I settling? Or should I feel lucky.
>>
>>38133531
Yeah, tha't exactly how it's going. We were really passionate in the first year, which meant a lot of sex and a lot of fighting and crying. Now there's less of both, and now that we're breaking up.. We just spent the last day hanging out, alternately chatting and tearing up, cooking together. It's really weird.

I'm glad I didn't have a pychopathic ex anon, that sounds fucking awful. I'm a weak enough person as it is, I can't imagine the damage that must do.

I really hope it works out for you. WHatever form that might take.
>>
>>38133576
Generlisations are a dangerous thing. I'm conscious of whether or not I make my gf uncomfortable by wanting sex (Her sex drive dropped massively in the last year or so). But all men? That's not something I can say.

If you're not happy, talk, see if anything changes then stay or leave basically. You both put in the effort and you both get a result. If not, you're not working.
>>
>>38133637
With my current partner we don't really fight, there was obviously lots of sex and passion but that doesn't always last. going to uni and coming back every 1-2 weeks helped keep that alive tbf.

Where you are now is how my last few weeks of living with her has been. It is weird, it's kind of nice that you know where you are but it sucks you don't ACTUALLY know where you are, or can't admit it.

From what I can tell you're doing good anon.

Glad for your nice comments and I hope you get through it well yourselves. I don't know your age or what you've been through yourself but you got this. It's easier than you may think.
>>
File: 149217430934987657.png (375KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
149217430934987657.png
375KB, 720x540px
Mine dumpped me today
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.