[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The roastie whores who laughed at us and denied us will be lucky

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 13

File: 1499109647686.png (1MB, 1476x748px) Image search: [Google]
1499109647686.png
1MB, 1476x748px
The roastie whores who laughed at us and denied us will be lucky to hit 40, meanwhile we grow in strength and power.

We endure, they crumble.
>>
File: stevie.jpg (287KB, 1103x1103px) Image search: [Google]
stevie.jpg
287KB, 1103x1103px
She was hot. What a loss
>>
She could have got a beta provider and spit out a kid or maybe even 2 easily.

So why suicide?
>>
>>38129485
>We endure, they crumble.

The older the roast, the more it toasts
>>
>>38129485
i really hope she wasn't selfish enough to kill herself while that dog was still alive
>>
>>38129485
>actress
That's a good one
>>
>>38129583
She was "worth more".
>>
>you will never give chad a son
>>
Isn't it funny how this keeps happening more and more? This is only the beginning. Wait till the girls that are like 22 - 27 right now hit 30+. They will start dropping like flies. You can't go against nature/biology and expect to win. You can take as much drugs and alcohol as possible, adopt 15 different cats or dogs, you will still end up going crazy.

It doesn't matter how "hot" a 33 year old is, for marriage she is completely useless. She is a aged fuck toy, she's a 2003 ferrari in 2017.
>>
>>38129485

How many robots have killed themselves? How many have turned gay out of desperation? How many have turned into women?
>>
Their early 30's is our early 20's.

The exit is real.
>>
>>38129583
She was big into Weed culture, so her social circle probably consisted of High Test dealers and Sub-Chads who only wanted a pump.
She was also a Youtube "Celebrity" so she may have been under the impression that she was worth a "famous" boyfriend.
>>
File: 1497227537311.jpg (44KB, 951x807px) Image search: [Google]
1497227537311.jpg
44KB, 951x807px
>>38129704
>Aged fuck toy
Nigga why u making me hard
>>
>>38129855

Correct. Never assume any of these girls couldn't get A MAN. She could still easily pull a 35 year old beta provider, have 2 kids, a nice house, a mini van. But nope, she was above that. She wanted chad to marry her or at the very least a multi millionaire older guy. The average life was beneath her.
>>
>>38129485

Fuck man. She had everything going for her and she still wasn't happy.
>>
>>38129485

women would literally kill themselves than fuck a beta guy
think of that
>>
>>38129954
Sometimes the more you have, the more you want. Humans are kind of programmed to want and want, no matter what they have.
>>
>>38129920
>make-up
>filter
>expires in 3-4 years
>>
File: 1499114070497.jpg (588KB, 1831x1144px) Image search: [Google]
1499114070497.jpg
588KB, 1831x1144px
>>38129704
Ferraris age a whole lot better than roasties

Pic related, a 2003 Ferrari, now worth much more than new. Roasties age more like Hyundais
>>
File: 1494902769262.png (282KB, 656x935px) Image search: [Google]
1494902769262.png
282KB, 656x935px
>>38130029
Like u ever had a fuck toy before
>>
>>38129704
>a 2003 ferrari in 2017
The fuck you on about?
A 2003 ferrari will still be quite an amazing car in the current year.

Will still be expensive, will still impress chicks and get you laid.

I have a 2003 Porsche and it's an amazing car. Girls don't even know that it's not new.
>>
>>38129485
I hope someone is going to take care of the dog.

>>38129583
Psychological impact of their actions. Roasties are basically not suited to being roasties, which is the hilarious thing about it. The more guys and short term relationships they have, the harder a time they have to build lasting relationships, trust etc. All while developing depressions and other problems.
>>
File: 1347954346.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1347954346.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>38129485

What do you hate about roasties, Op?
>>
File: lasttweet.png (476KB, 650x786px) Image search: [Google]
lasttweet.png
476KB, 650x786px
She was struggling with depression prior to her grandfather's death and I think that just pushed her over the edge.
>>
>>38129954
She probably expected to be a huge star and marry Brad Pitt by that age. Having awesome life was not enough for her.I do not even feel sorry for her, she deserved to die.
>>
File: 2984561234.jpg (282KB, 1916x800px) Image search: [Google]
2984561234.jpg
282KB, 1916x800px
>>38130759

Do you have the will to do what is necessary?
>>
>>38130759
>She probably expected to be a huge star and marry Brad Pitt by that age

Just think about it, even if you are an incredibly beautiful women your most fertile years are definitely GONE by then, no question about it, and they're not coming back.
>>
File: adam_unemployed.png (55KB, 594x309px) Image search: [Google]
adam_unemployed.png
55KB, 594x309px
I remember her from stickam. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VORIXLfq9Ws 2008 feels like yesterday.
>>
Comedians typically have pretty brutal lives. That's why they turn to comedy.. to try and lighten the mood because life is terrible and sucks.
>>
Not all women are like there. There are some good ones out there.
But, they're the first to get picked up by decent men.

Women like this...
They have this perception of themselves where a man has to prove his worthiness
That she is a mountain to be climbed, and only those strong enough and persistent enough to reach the top, are worth of its peak.

But the reality is most men from the throes of life are emotionally and spiritually wounded, mentally exhausted from the prospect of existence and life and death itself. From having to accept the own mundane nature of our lives while in the back of our minds we hear the faint sighs of dreams we never got to realize.
And then, we're expected to make THAT climb?

No.
I will just walk away from the mountain, and find a greener pasture that is easier and more comforting to live in.
Mountains are fun to climb just for the thrill of it, but no typical person wants to live their life there.
>>
>>38129485

Reading this just made my heart drop. Honestly. It's not worth it to hate women just because they didn't want us. You hate them to the point of cheering on their suicides.
>>
>>38131456
Yeah, it amazes me how much people loath women.
>>
>>38131416
There is also the problem that they hand out free samples to loads of people, making the entire effort pointless. All this effort, investment and proving yourself is not worth it if people got to sample it for free and if she will then carry on looking/doing the same.

They want it all and the truth of the matter is simply they can't. Nobody can. And so they end up with nothing instead. And they have nobody to blame but themselves.
>>
>>38129485
LOL ya sure..
>>
>>38131416
>There are some good ones out there.
meme
>>
>>38131618
There has to be.
>>
File: 21324654.png (1MB, 1431x596px) Image search: [Google]
21324654.png
1MB, 1431x596px
>>38131618

When a forest grows to wild a purging fire is natural and inevitable.

[email protected]
>>
>>38129485

Pretty much. Women are the more emotional gender, they can't handle loneliness like men can, at least not prolonged loneliness. If it's temporary, she can get over it with the help of her friends and Chad.

If she doesn't have any of those supports though, she's going to commit suicide soon enough.

I can go weeks without talking to anybody and it'll feel pretty bad but I get over it, if a female did the same she'd be overtaken by crippling depression and an hero in due time.
>>
>>38130725
>normalshits actually getting that torn up about their family dying
shigg digg
>>
>>38131456
There is a dualism to this. They hate YOU just as much and they would giggle if they heard you killed yourself. The hate and loathing is mutual and more of a symptom than anything.

>>38131516
Humans in general have a preference for women over men, both men and women exhibit this. What you see here, is a less severe version of what is going on on many female dominated forums and other places. People just tend to not pay it anywhere near as much attention or notice it nowhere near as much.

"People", don't hate women. The genders are incredible divide, any common ground has been systematically destroyed, both sides are incredible mistrusting of one another. Groups on the female side, such as feminists have laboured for a long time to bring this about and that eventually you'll get a negative and similar reaction to your hostility should be obvious.
>>
>>38129791
So when we are in our 30s, that's like when women are in their early 20s right?
>>
>>38131844
If you manage to get rich, yes. Otherwise you're just gonna be the same miserable you but with more wrinkles.
>>
File: 1444444461.jpg (420KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1444444461.jpg
420KB, 1920x1080px
>>38131766

People of intelligence. We are seeking them.

[email protected] [/spoiler/
>>
>>38131618

You left out the other important part
>But, they're the first to get picked up by decent men.

This is why you will see less and less of them as you get older.
>>
>>38132011
>This is why you will see less and less of them as you get older.
That's why i've said meme. If you're +25, there are no chances.
>>
>>38131988
It has to get better, it just has to. I am NOT going to fucking rot in my 30s like I am in my 20s right now, I'm in uni and everything but obviously I don't have money yet.
>>
>>38131988
so you're telling me that basically, women get to have all the fun they want in their early teens to late twenties, and then they're miserable

but for us men that are khvs and don't have the mixture of skills and luck to get rich or at least decently well off, then we basically get to be the same kind of miserable for the rest of our lives?

and roasties decide to kill themselves when they are no longer desirable, but men that have been undesirable their entire lives can usually go on and continue living?

women are much more selfish, weak, and conceited then I originally thought
>>
File: Drake Bell Stevie Ryan.jpg (20KB, 270x400px) Image search: [Google]
Drake Bell Stevie Ryan.jpg
20KB, 270x400px
>>38130759
>She probably expected to be a huge star and marry Brad Pitt by that age.

She had to settle for JUST Bell instead.
>>
She was an actress. Or a would be actress at least. I don't know anything know much about her, except she was a nu-type of celebrity.

Such people always have personality problems. She's was probably some kind of borderline, narcissistic, histrionic, or psychopathic. Such people tend to make good actors and are naturally drawn to that profession.

What am I saying is: she had problems. She was not a well-adjusted human being and she never sought (or obtained at least) effective treatment. That's why she killed herself. Not because she hit some age wall.
>>
>>38129485
just confirms Microchimerism to be honesto senpai.
>>
>>38130358
>>38129704
the difference is when "roasties" age we still get to enjoy life when we're young and able to do so, you guys just keep pretending 20 years from now you'll magically no longer be depressed miserable lunatics but we all know you won't. We age from ferraris to hyundais, you age from hyundais to Daewoo's. Get it?
>>
>>38132165

Oh shit she's a succubi.. it's so clear now, that's why Drake Bell had such a shit life after meeting her, hand breaks the nerdy fat boy blossoms hotter(read : taller) than you and its all downhill.
>>
>>38132142
>but for us men that are khvs and don't have the mixture of skills and luck to get rich or at least decently well off, then we basically get to be the same kind of miserable for the rest of our lives?

This can be balanced with a sufficient amount of comforts including brotherly kinship with other stranded males, video games, inebriation, and reading+writing.

Women are not the be-all-end-all ultimate source of male comfort and satisfaction. There is more to life my friend.

I'm not saying reject all women for the rest of life, just don't obsess over having/not-having one in your life as a reflection of your worth as a human being and a male.
>>
>>38132381
I guess you're right. At least us males are much better friends to eachother, roasties will never know what true friendship is actually like.
>>
>>38132428
The rare occasions I get to see my brother are like fucking ambrosia after spending months with no one but my mom, my grandma and my computer.

Being able to not only have no filter but to talk to someone who isn't a mindless gossip monkey is pure bliss.
>>
>>38132592
oh yeah for sure, girls just aren't on that same level of openness that guys are with their friends
>>
>>38129922
The term is "Alpha Widow".

>her youtube channel is still up
>has videos from eleven (11) years ago
>>
Men get biological satisfaction from dumping loads, women get it from carrying and giving birth to (and raising) humans. Women can't preggerbate, the closest they get is dogs, and they die after 10 years and don't develop into people.

While after a while, masturbating gets tiring, you can stave off suicide by dumping loads because that's what you biologically want. Now, that ignores the mental state of it, but yeah.
>>
>>38132381

My interests keep me going. Drugs, alcohol, reading history, motorcycles, sports, music, film, technology. Women don't have real hobbies, so once they've aged its game over. Its a hell of a ride but once its over, yikes.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.