[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>few months ago >live in shitty income based housing, apartment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 0330171212-min.jpg (2MB, 2976x5312px) Image search: [Google]
0330171212-min.jpg
2MB, 2976x5312px
>few months ago
>live in shitty income based housing, apartment building from 1932
>just a fucking parade every day: piles of garbage in the hallways, bedbugs and roaches, junkie tenants always collapsed everywhere
>I'm on the 5th floor in a studio (150 sq ft)

Okay exposition done, story now
>hear weird sound in the pipes one day
>like the people above me have their sink on
>lasts a really long time
>figure it's just air in the pipes
>couple days later just waking up at 11am (I work nights)
>sounds like it's raining really heavily outside
>looks bright through window blinds so I'm confused
>suddenly a slit opens in my wall just below the ceiling
>water starts pouring into my apartment
>it's the apocalypse
>tear down shower curtain and save computer
>run down to office half-dressed screaming for them to shut off the fucking water
>stupid blonde bitch managers running around like the dumb bitches they are
>they have to call the city to get guys out here and turn the water off
>I run up to the 6th floor to see what the fuck is going on
>staircase is a waterfall
>as soon as I get up there I see the one maitenance dude sprinting down the hallway, soaking wet
>fuck me the water is gushing like a fountain
>in the apartment DIRECTLY ABOVE MINE a pipe had burst because their toilet was running and the valve wore out
>maintenance guy trying to hold back the freezing deluge with his bare hands

cont. and pic related is outside my door at the beginning
>>
File: 0331171434-min.jpg (1MB, 2976x5312px) Image search: [Google]
0331171434-min.jpg
1MB, 2976x5312px
>Total panic in the halls, people sloshing through the water
>junkies don't know what the fuck is going on
>I haven't brushed my teeth or dressed in actual clothes yet
>trying to salvage my books and sketches like a wild beast
>maintenance dude yelling at stupid blonde top knot manager
>both totally soaked
>I'm soaked
>call into work shouting and raving about the end of the world
>fire department comes to help clean the water
>they dump all the gross, filthy water that they scraped out of the carpet into my shower and don't clean it up
>have to live with a seriously loud dehumidifier that drains into my kitchen sink for two weeks
>>
File: 0330171216-min (1).jpg (620KB, 2976x5312px) Image search: [Google]
0330171216-min (1).jpg
620KB, 2976x5312px
So now today
>wake up
>hear that my toilet is running constantly
>Vietnam flashbacks to the great flood, which was caused by a running toilet in the unit over mine
>ask the office to check it out
>dumb blond bitch says no maintenance guys working today but they'll be by eventually
>Ask her if there's going to be another disaster
>she says no
>don't trust that bitch

I had to type this out because I have a lot of anxiety over this situation. Maybe you'll like reading about a day that's probably worse than what you're having.
>>
Holy fuck - that's pretty bad.

I know the feel of those damn dehumidifiers, though, they are loud as fuck.

So, other than that, how is living in that place? I'd imagine that if you're on assistance and don't have to pay for anything, it'd be pretty chill otherwise.
>>
>>38129012
It's hell on earth. 95% of the tenants are thugs or methheads, maintenance calls are never answered, and my rent is going up to $1010 a month. I'm moving away from this awful city at the beginning of next month.
>>
>>38129561
Geez, which city do you live in?
>>
>>38129561
Judging by the pictures it doesnt look all bad, the building itself that is. Is it just shitty neighbors? $1010 a month is pretty high so i cant imagine super low income families live there
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.