[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the greatest male privilege?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

What is the greatest male privilege?
>>
>>38126214
Nothing, because it doesn't exist. Just kidding. Greater IQ, or greater strength.
>>
>>38126214
Having to work all day to provide money for the family and being called a patriarch and a misogynist.
>>
File: handshakedadcarkeys.png (815KB, 658x415px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedadcarkeys.png
815KB, 658x415px
>>38126214
The difference is in the handshake, son.
>>
Not being a baby factory
>>
>>38126264
Will you fuck off and die
>>
File: cutes.jpg (32KB, 720x513px) Image search: [Google]
cutes.jpg
32KB, 720x513px
>>38126214

No periods and not getting taxed for buying pads and that shit.

Also, see >>38126269
>>
>>38126264
This shit started off dumb but gets funnier every time I see it. Keep it up.
>>
>>38126214
Pissing wherever.

That's it.
>>
Being born in western society, which has done it's absolute best to smash down all gender barriers and make it easier for women, but then western society then gets mad at men for not being good enough, and even goes so far as to never shut up about "male privilege" because biology made us men even though we are expected to use our natural superiority to uphold civilization and give women everything.

That's "male privilege". Women think they are oppressed if the men around them are not good enough, go figure. It's just one big circlejerk. If male privilege really existed I'd smack the cunts in the face every time they bitched about how easy I have it when I really don't.
>>
>>38126320
Nobody is forcing you to buy pads, why do you feel entitled to having them tax-free?
>>
File: 1488308307977.png (258KB, 549x560px) Image search: [Google]
1488308307977.png
258KB, 549x560px
>>38126214
>male privilege
What are you talking about?
>>
>>38126347
meh, I cant piss straight lines...
And what male privilege? Like DNA test which can only be asked for by mothers? Paying alimony? Divorces? The 'male privilege' we have is literally nothing compared to 'female privilege'.
>>
>>38126214
if you're Chad (top 20% of men), then you can get away with anything. as for the other 80% of men, there is no privilege.
>>
The less fucks I give about other people and planet earth, the more respect I can earn from others.

Shit, maybe one day I could even be president.
Run this mother fucking planet right into the ground.
>>
>>38126456
>top 20% of men can get away with anything
no
>>
>>38126320
Cost of tampons:
$1800 per lifetime, mostly paid for by fathers and husbands.
>>
>>38126320
Get reusable menstrual cups or some shit, quit expecting the government to fund your unnecessarily fancy hygiene products.
>>
Doesn't privilege mean you have something greater than the common person? If males have "privilege" who the fuck is the common person?
>>
>>38126214
being trapped by women for 18 years even if you expressed you want nothing to do with that from the start
>>
>>38126251
Basically and originally, originalo this
>>
The greatest male privilege is that, if you want it, you can be alone.

Women, no matter how ugly, noxious, or unappealing, will always have men swarming around them.

It may seem brutal to always be alone, brothers, but I would say it would be far worse to want to be alone and never have the chance.
>>
>>38126920
That's not a fucking privilege. That's a normal god given right. You shouldn't call someone out for privilege, you should seek to improve the life of the misfortunate so they can be like us, normal. Except blacks. They can fuck off.
>>
File: 77.jpg (17KB, 300x177px) Image search: [Google]
77.jpg
17KB, 300x177px
>>38126214
Brushing your teeth, while you're pissing.
To then spit into the toilet and look at it like you're a master of alchemy.
>>
File: masterpiece.png (17KB, 768x614px) Image search: [Google]
masterpiece.png
17KB, 768x614px
>>38126214
having higher capacity for thought that extends beyond thinking about sex so that we may do something productive or enriching with our time
>>
>>38126920

I'm alone and I don't want to be but I also do. I enjoy my autonomy and I hate women and western culture but I also like women in the sense that it would be nice to have my other half so to speak.

I support women being alone as much as they want to be. They can travel the path of hermeticism all they want. This idea that guys like me hate women being single needs to end, right now.
>>
>>38127217
The only case of male privilege.
>>
>>38126358
Originally agree with this post
>>
The greatest priviledge is not having any priviledge and not giving a shit when others accuse you of having one.

Of course, you wouldn't understand this, since you're all faggots, who yearn the victim-status of the sjw's, you just can't see it.
>>
>>38126214
Whatever it was, it and all other privileges no longer apply in the first world. Move to a third world country or some shit, but then the males there will probably wreck your shit.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.