[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The normies that find the need to brag about their social lives

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: ff6.png (426KB, 600x699px) Image search: [Google]
ff6.png
426KB, 600x699px
The normies that find the need to brag about their social lives here have always been so pathetic. Are you so insecure that you need to validate your social accomplishments to socially awkward people? It's like a spectator hopping a fence and participating in the special Olympics.
>>
Facebook is not enough to satisfy them.
>>
>>38126080
That's the thing. I mean the whole benefit of 4chan is that not having a username eliminates a lot of ego. Everyone is basically equal until one person says some dumb shit.
>>
>>38126048
Damn. You got me pinned
>>
>>38126048
I doubt their lives are that good if they can tolerate sifting through the disgusting images and ideas posted here. They probably work some shitty job and hate their lives.
>>
>>38126048
The worst part is they usually try and punctuate it with some bee urself bullshit.
>>
File: Ci4hfz9.png (280KB, 452x710px) Image search: [Google]
Ci4hfz9.png
280KB, 452x710px
>>38126286
Right? The fuck that I am myself is why I hate myself. When will this meme end.
>>
It's the same as in the 90s and 00s when you had 6 foot 6 guys in makeup doing pop-punk songs about how they were bullied.
>>
>>38126048
Normie here. Too busy banging my girlfriend to care whether or not you nerds are jealous.
>>
File: 1498878231910.png (770KB, 3686x3686px) Image search: [Google]
1498878231910.png
770KB, 3686x3686px
>>38126048
>oh haha I fuck my wife everyday have 2 kids and work a nice ass expensive job with algae
>lol I'm better than you losers that's why I'm here bragging about it at from 9am to noon rather than doing more important things right now haha
>>
>>38126345
what? I know I can't speak for everyone but off the top of my head I think most emo pop-punk faggots are manlets. like billy joe armstrong or the dudes from sum41?
>>
>Those normies who go to shitty places like Vegas and make it seem like they are giant party animals and do it on a regular basis

Those are the worst
>>
>>38126178
I don't consider it attentionwhoring as long as they don't derail the entire thread.

Whether or not retards and incels feel the need to throw (You)s at any post that could possibly have been made by a female is a different story.
>>
>>38126401
I was thinking of Tom DeLonge, but you're right. Those guys were midgets.
>>
>>38126048
Don't mean to, just trying to give context if I do it.
I try and keep the blood of my life off this designated shitting forum
>>
One night I decided to go out and fucking party. I'm a betadawg but it's time for me to try
I noticed some of my friends were going on a pubcrawl
Hooked up with them at the fist pub as they were leaving. Weird, because I got there 20 minutes early, but whatever. Time to party, and I had been pre-gaming with a few light lime beers to loosen me up and get me ready for socializing.
As we were walking to a taxi I mentioned that I was "prepared to pump punani".
One or two guys chuckled out of the five. Couldn't tell if they were laughing at me or if I was genuinely funny. My older cousin had told me earlier that he was going to "crush cunt" and I found it quite delectable of a joke. Maybe it's only funny if it's true.
As we approached the place we were meant to be "partying" at, I felt a little nauseous. Possibly from the shock of actually being in a club, but I had pre-gamed quite hard and needed to take a heavy liquidy shit. I had also not taken a dump that day.
I tried to excuse myself, but one of the nicer of my acquaintances said "He's ok, let's get him high".
The guy grabbed my arm just above the elbow and tried to pull me into there, and even said there was a toilet in there, but I wrenched myself away and started running to a nearby public toilet.
I start throwing up into this stupid bowl, and a big chunk of throwup slams into the toilet bowl, and a big splash of toilet water combined with my upset tummyache splashes into my eyes, but I was pretty smashed so I got over it.
I start feeling better, and I wanted some booze and some bongs, so I find my way back to the party.
and I feel much better now. I'm drunk and got all that sickness out of me
but for some reason everyone is looking at me funny.
It turned out I had an actual piece of vomit or shit on my eyebrow.
>>
>Mfw normies and Chads are all bragging about how are having babies or starting families on Faceberg
>They're kids didn't turn out horribly deformed or retarded in some way
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.