[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you obligated to living in a big house if you make over $2000

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1 bedroom house.jpg (50KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
1 bedroom house.jpg
50KB, 736x552px
Are you obligated to living in a big house if you make over $2000 a month?

What happens when you're rich, but you're content with living a 2 or 1 bedroom house? Will you be forced to live in a more pricey home or something?
>>
2000 a month isnt that much

maybe enough for a condo
>>
>$2000 a month
That's not a lot, right?
>>
File: smug.jpg (40KB, 529x352px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
40KB, 529x352px
>>38124731
you aren't...

origonoli
>>
Society probably expects you to move somewhere else but if you're content with where you are why move?
>>
>>38124780
He said over 2000
1 million is over 2000
>>
I love it. I bring home enough money to make 3 house payments. Not counting what my wife makes. It is less to clean, less maintenance work, cozy. I dont understand people who spend so much of their on a giant house they dont need. I have been investing the same amount as i pay for my house. I would rather retire early and live my life, than slave away for some crap i dont need.
>>
I make six figures but live in my parents house. Eventually my gf and I are going to buy a house, but I can just commute to work and not have to pay anything for rent. It's great
>>
I wouldn't say you are obligated, but a lot of people succumb to lifestyle inflation even before they buy. So, once they do, it's firmly entrenched and they go for a larger home.

That being said, a 1br home is a bad move. Low appreciation and tough for resale or rent. The ideal "low sqft vs. usability" is a 3br 2ba. And, keep in mind, a homes value is more tied to it's location than to it's sqft. There's crappy 2br homes that are worth millions just because they're in the right place.
>>
>>38124892
>>38125367
Why are you guys here? You are not robots. These are either lies or you just should not be here.
>>
>>38126235
It's like they don't understand that we're mostly NEETS or wagies. Unless they're here to steal memes for kikebook while lurking they should fuck off.
>>
>>38126235
I come here every single day, and have been for years. It's just fun.
>>
>>38126924
There is nothing fun about this shithole
>>
File: 1489791897709.jpg (42KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
1489791897709.jpg
42KB, 640x479px
>>38126942
Yes there is. I enjoy the variety of topics and the humor.
>>
>>38126957
I concur, it's one of the more interesting corners of the net. Lots of tall tales, adventures, drama, the whole shebang.
>>
>>38126957
Yeah, this is the closest thing to social media, and it is not full of narcisist.
>>
>>38126942
Then why don't you fucking leave, retard?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.