[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw all those girls crying because elliot killed 6 people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 6vrqHjs.jpg (874KB, 3200x2154px) Image search: [Google]
6vrqHjs.jpg
874KB, 3200x2154px
>tfw all those girls crying because elliot killed 6 people
>tfw they still fucking with chad and making fun of outcasts and ugly boys
>>
Let's make it a crime for a girl to fuck Chads. That will show them!
>>
File: ed7.jpg (46KB, 600x632px) Image search: [Google]
ed7.jpg
46KB, 600x632px
That beta male in the front
>>
>>38122848
Eh, the next guy will do it, there's a school shooting waiting to happen I can just feel the pressure building up
>>
>>38122848
Why didn't he just shoot the lock and kick the door in like a badass?
>>
>>38122998
speaking of school shooters

I hate school shooters so much, and those who worship them. You see them walking around back in high school, you know it won't actually happen, but nonetheless somewhere in the country one of those kids gets access to a gun and ruins some lives. I fucking hate school shooters. Nerds should be bullied. Bullying should be celebrated. Not this culture that lets youtube videos stay up that celebrate autistic faggots who kill their peers
>>
File: 1498474173532.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
1498474173532.gif
2MB, 460x259px
>>38123284

>"The weak deserve to get bullied"
>Bully bullies a nerd
>Nerd fights back using his intelligence
>Shoots his bully and the whole school
>NOOO NOT LIKE THAT
>>
>>38123284
hahaha fucking normies should be purged slowly, like a million cuts on their body slowly bleeding out as they realize how much people fucking hate them
>>
>Shooting happens somewhere
>Every normalfag who went to school with them claims they tried so hard to reach out to them and were nice as gold
>tfw you are outcasted just like the shooter and you know thats absolute bullshit

Does this infuriate anyone else?
>>
File: 84230918420984098.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
84230918420984098.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>38122815
Top kekurino
>>
>>38123401

A friend of mine died and I found it pathetic how the guys and girls he fucked over suddenly had sympathy for him. Like my friend slept with some guy's gf and that same guy was posting pics on his fb how he was so close to him. another one got beat up by my friend and he too posted pics about how he misses him and how they were homies. surpises me what people would do to get attention. dipshits.
>>
>>38123316
it's not enough to be weak. in order to be bullied you need to be weak and unsociable like elliot. people get bullied for being weird jerks, usually because they don't understand how to interact with others. normies don't understand what they're doing, but it serves to regulate behavior and interaction. problems occur when someone doesn't understand that he's being bullied for a reason.

studies on bullying indicate it is in fact the fault of the bullying victim and only the victim can stop the treatment by changing his behavior; completely contrary to the official and popular view on the matter.
>>
File: 1464474951396.jpg (597KB, 800x988px) Image search: [Google]
1464474951396.jpg
597KB, 800x988px
>>38123512
>stopped being weak
>remained unsociable and weird
>tfw no longer get bullied

Granted I'm not allowed to have friends and gfs but hey its better than being picked on by normals.
>>
>>38123512
>only the victim can stop the treatment by changing his behavior
Technically, you are right.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.