[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>My Chinese wife is a fatty I thought they would stay slim?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: 1458981730495.png (422KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1458981730495.png
422KB, 665x662px
>My Chinese wife is a fatty

I thought they would stay slim? I thought it was in their genetics?...

She was about 65kg when we married and now she has ballooned to 78kg.

I am embarrassed to be seen with her in public especially when I see other white men with their porcelain dolls who are better then mine.

I am a 7/10 and she used to be a 7-8.. now shes a 4 at best. I hate seeing men more ugly then me with more attractive skinny Asians.

Fucking KILL ME
>>
>>38122751
Fuck that's rich op. They normally do stay skinny from what I've seen. Lmao I'm sorry man
>>
>>38122751
That's why u always buy the accidental plan.

You could have swapped her out for a brand new chinese and been haapy.
>>
Stop feeding her crap.
>>
File: 24629364.png (77KB, 491x541px) Image search: [Google]
24629364.png
77KB, 491x541px
>>38122778
It's honestly a pretty bad feeling.

It hasn't even been a year and shes already let herself go.

To top it off she says shit like
>Heheh look at my tum tum
>I'm so cute arnt I?

I am silent and she thinks I am playing around when I am dead inside.
>>
>>38122751
I'm originally sorry for your loss.
>>
>>38122751
>Chinese wife

Is that you cuckerburg?
>>
File: 1463398641991.jpg (46KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
1463398641991.jpg
46KB, 312x312px
>>38122794
I don't.

I cook and feed us healthy foods. No sugary shit like candy, cookies or soft drink.

I go for a long walk every 2nd day or so and I used to exercise in the gym 3 days a week before a permanent shoulder injury.

She goes off at 1 and 2 am to buy a large fillet o fish meal or snacks on a bunch of chinese snacks thinking they are healthy when I have told her many fucking times they are deep fried garbage and her "teat" has more sugar then coke cans.
>>
whats sex like with her? 78kg doesn't seem that fat to me
>>
File: this.jpg (91KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
91KB, 800x533px
>>38122884
Pretty horrible.

She won't let me go ontop because it makes he stomach move so much it hurts her.

We cant do doggy because it's disgusting to see that ass now and actually turns me off.

So now 99% of our sex for the last 6 months or so her been her on top squirming on me untill she cums and i jerk off after pushing her off.

Shes too fat to move up and down on my cock so she lays ontop of me and just rubs on me using my pubic bone to rub her clit.

If I want anything I have to fucking lift her up and down like I am doing reps of her on my dick and I get exhausted after 3 or 4 reps.
>>
File: used to be this.jpg (6KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
used to be this.jpg
6KB, 183x275px
>>38122884
And please see that pic. She is pretty dam close to that when she used to be like this.

I'll add the only reason I have sex with her now is because I get too desperate for sex.
>>
>Chinese wife

Top kek. Is this what white bois have resorted to? Fucking pathetic.

Enjoy your manlet Elliot Roger children.
>>
>>38122976
how often do you have sex? can't you just say to her that you don't enjoy sex because of her weight? what about blowjobs or handjobs? do you at least eat her out?
>>
>>38122814
Start going for runs, ask her to join you.

If this doesn't work, beat the shit out of her, some MMA will slim her down.
>>
>>38123134
I mentioned her weight and she just gave me the whole "you married me for wjo i am not the wst i look " bullshit.

No head or handjobs more then once a month. I dont eat her out anymore
>>
>>38123190
Im on a long hour walk as we speak. I asked her and she said no
>>
>>38123196
can't you just refuse sex with her unless she loses weight or something?
>>
>>38123219
Hmmm, start with diet then. Less sugar will mean less breathlessness.

Fucking fatties man, why does society allow this...
>>
>>38122751
>65 kg

that is OVERWEIGHT
your wife was always a fatty so it shouldn't surprise you that she becomes obese
>>
>>38123261
It depends on the height desu
>>
>>38122751

Jesus Christ that sounds like a bad investment. You gotta do the red pill method of working out and focusing on yourself for the next few months. Once you start getting attention from other women she'll see you slipping away and will have to put effort in again. If she doesn't, you already have a head start on the new you.
>>
>>38123386
Yeah I am sure OPs wife is a 6' basketball player... nah dude she is overweight I had Google convert the kg to burger unit
>>
File: 1494894303420.png (92KB, 295x306px) Image search: [Google]
1494894303420.png
92KB, 295x306px
>Normie Chad who has wife complains that she didn't remain the ideal Stacy

If you ain't happy with her a lot of other people would be.
>>
>>38123996
I know a girl that is 176cm and weigths 63 kilos and is quite slim
>>
What a bullshit first world problem. I know this is b8 but damn,you are an ignorant bastard. If you really loved her you would accept her for who she is. People change through time. Did you honestly think that she would stay like she was forever? You are Seriously a major faggot and dont deserve her.
>>
>Getting married
Are you retarded OP?
You're essentially setting yourself up for failure when you get married, love doesn't last like it does in the movies.
You would have to against human nature to not get fucked by marriage.
Marriage is the ultimate cuckery.
>>
>>38124932
Easy there, cable warrior, shes taken.
>>
As an Asian I'll say that most Asians are skinny, however in newer generations there have been more and more fat people due to increased consumption of junk food, I myself am 48kg at 18 years old so I Guess I'm part of the stereotype
>>
couldnt you say to her ''bby im gonna lose weight and get fit how bout you join me in this journley to get fit bby? sex will be gud n shit, think bout how much better well be bby, itll improveour lives soo much bby'' or something along those lines.
>>
>>38124967
Lol
I'm not very original man
>>
>65kg

desu that sounds fat as fuck for an Asian woman
>>
>>38125754
for an asian woman that does sound quite fat, but he hasn't given us a height.
>>
if you marry a foreign girl and bring her to America she will adopt American culture man, she won't stay a thin nice housewife she will become a disgusting fat pig
>>
>>38125523
post the pic again cutie :)
>>
>>38125563
>As an Asian I'll say that most Asians are skinny, however in newer generations there have been more and more fat people due to increased consumption of junk food, I myself am 48kg at 18 years old so I Guess I'm part of the stereotype
ok
>>
>>38122751
You prob weren't worth staying skinny for
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 500x750px
>tfw no weight gain Chinese wife
OP I'll take her in a heartbeat
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.