[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychological Issues #83

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 416
Thread images: 21

File: 17936.png (22KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
17936.png
22KB, 600x800px
LXXXIII

1. Use a name in the namefield; make it specific, don't call yourself "Anon" or "Name"; choose something that relates to your issues or yourself.

2. Share your problems, ask questions.

3. Be listened to and cared for. If all you want is to tell your story and be heard, that is fine too. You will be read by many.

4. Expect regulars later in the day; expect arguments, drama, friendly-bullying amongst consenting adults, and various misunderstandings. Think of it as group therapy, to which you are welcome.

5. If you'd like to talk of other things, that is fine too. Any subject goes.
>>
Fuck off Nick. You aren't helping anybody.
>>

>>
>>38122720
very true. he does more harm than good.
>>
Afternoon. My irritbility has been causing issues lately. It's not explosive anger - I barely feel it. It's just a generally short fuse that results in snapping and thus creating a tense atmosphere. This is something of a problem at home. Essentially a boiling over of my usual stress affecting others. What would you advise?
>>
>>38122876
>What would you advise?

I'd say don't automatically assume it's a bad thing. As you know, I've always sensed a lot of anger right beneath your surface. The fact that this is coming up more now may mean you're reconnecting to your righteous anger. You ought to feel absolute wrath about certain things. Maybe you're thawing somehow. That's not a bad thing at all.

That said, I'd advise to go with it, but protect people around you, bus drivers or friends or workmates. Take a time out if necessary. Do whatever eases your anger: pushups, hitting something, breaking stuff.

Do you think this is happening because you're reconnecting or because of other factors?
>>
>>38122937
It's general and ongoing. A persistent testiness that likely comes of pushing things down causing me to be a little abrasive over trivial things.
>>
File: Complex Trauma (C-PTSD).jpg (158KB, 700x720px) Image search: [Google]
Complex Trauma (C-PTSD).jpg
158KB, 700x720px
I'll be dumping various resources.
>>
File: object constancy.jpg (45KB, 500x454px) Image search: [Google]
object constancy.jpg
45KB, 500x454px
>>38122954
>of pushing things down

Can you define that?
>>
>>38122975
Well, as we've discussed I'm fairly disconnected from my emotions. As such they come out in a plethora of negative ways. This came in fairly young; I'd struggle to defend myself or would force myself to stay silent resulting in a tendency to be highly strung. If pushed enough I'd explode and lose all control, rarely to the point of effectively blacking out.
>>
>>38123052
>If pushed enough I'd explode and lose all control,

Even when you're under control, this is exactly how I felt about you. On the edge of exploding. It always made me tense.

So you're saying you're pushing emotions down? And they come out as anger?

Can you describe this in more details? As in, what goes on in your mind?

What kind of emotions are you pushing down and how?
>>
>>38123052

Do you find yourself feeling emotions for no obvious reasons?

Would you say anger is the default emotion you feel? Also feelings of being empty and perhaps a kind of sadness?
>>
>>38123121
Yeah, I'd say the kind of sadness. I have been feeling somewhat better lately but the 'anger turned inward' rings true. Anger would be overstating it. It's more a general annoyance at all times. What goes through my mind is a sort of impatience and perhaps an incredulity when things don't go as it seems obvious to me that they ought to go. Highly stressed. I could feel myself becoming stressed with someone at work who was very difficult to communicate with and wasn't responding to me. I didn't realise this but the person in question spoke little to no English; a severe impediment to my work.

>>38123089
Since they're pushed down, I'm not entirely sure. I'm trying to maintain an outward appearance of normality and consistency though I don't really feel consistent or normal. I get sudden warm flares of anger or sadness or rarely happiness lasting only a few seconds before they're reined back in. This is distinct from the more acute episodes of hopelessness that typically last a few hours.
>>
>>38123264

This evokes images of someone trying to contain leaks on all sides. You can hold it together well, but sometimes it just leaks through, until you realise and stop it again.

Does your therapist say anything about anger managed or reconnecting to your emotions?

Does your anger get anchored on some people?
>>
>>38122695
I'm not sure what I should write here. Of course I have issues (everyone has) but I think Im dealing with them. A few months ago I really cut back my alcohol consumption, guess that's a good thing but I'm not sure about that.
>>
>>38123392
>This evokes images of someone trying to contain leaks on all sides. You can hold it together well, but sometimes it just leaks through, until you realise and stop it again.

Completely apt. No, he has not. There again I suspect, as you have intimated, that were reintegration accomplished then these things would iron themselves out. Unfortunately it tends to be the people closest to me - whether that's physically or emotionally. As I mentioned, unfortunately my partner feels that she is bearing the brunt of this if only through proximity.
>>
Hello everyone. Thread is on pretty early

>>38123416 what kind of problems and how are you dealing with them?
>>
>>38123416

It's a good thing. Everyone has issues but they're not the same. Don't focus on others.

What are your issues? Why do you drink?
>>
>>38123445
>that were reintegration accomplished then these things would iron themselves ou

I am not sure, as I have known people who didn't have DID and still couldn't connect to their emotions.

Can you imagine this dialogue:

"Do you even know why you hate me so much?"

"..."

Literally 60 seconds of tense silence. X was looking for an answer and could not find anything. "It's instinct."

Your partner is not far from the front. I wonder how abnormal she is.
>>
>>38123492

I bought some Italian desserts today. I forget the name, but one of them is profiteroles.

Still haven't contacted my potential aunt.
>>
>>38123569
If you ever get the chance try Sicilian cannoli and Neapolitan pastiera. South italy may be a disaster from the economical and political side, but god they know how to make dessert.
What's stopping you from contacting your (potential) aunt?
>>
>>38123658
>What's stopping you from contacting your (potential) aunt?

Nothing. Fear of the unknown. The message is ready.

I'm not sure what comes next, but I can't trust my mother. Her brother has now severed ties with her because of her latest antics.

It's a mess. Sometimes I wish my unknown family was awesome and everything. I'd suddenly have cool people for a family, but that's very unlikely. The aunt sounds cool, though. I think she's an amateur actress in a theater. Cool enough.
>>
>>38123726
If you don't feel ready i'd say wait to solve the problem with your mother, clear your head and then send the message. You are not forced to do everything now.
>>
Hi everyone

How are you doing today nick?
>>
Nick isn't a real therapist. He has no grasp of complexites of people and he often insults his patients and tries to belittle them rather than help thim. Fuck off Nick. Worst therapist ever. 0/10 Would mercilessly punch him for being a sociopath.
>>
>>38123786

Good advice. I'll probably send it tonight. Worth a shot. Not sure how she'd react. She seems smart, so I put some semi-colons in my perfect French. If I don't sound like a barbarian, that may help.

>>38123828

Bit down. I had planned to shop, to get some legal contracts, to clean up and work out. I stopped after the contract stuff.
>>
>>38123873

I'm sorry I offended you.
>>
Playing some chess.

https://www.chess.com/play/computer
>>
>>38123519
It would be unfortunate if the EMDR and deconstruction of the facets didn't help with emotional literacy. In the case of X I should think her anger is poorly aimed in a similar fashion to my own.
>>
>>38123926
>emotional literacy

The day after we talked, I stumbled upon that term online. Emotionaly illiterate. It fits.

Do you think EMDR works? I am very skeptical about it but why not.
>>
You asked what my emotions were primarily. I think guilt, loss and frustration are the things that have come to define my internal life.

>>38123967
I'm at the very earliest stages. It's too early to tell. Nevertheless, there have already been surprises.
>>
>>38123985

What do you feel guilty about? (I have my idea but I want to hear it.)
>>
>>38124025
You will, in time. Not yet, however. In fact, it is my darkest secret.
>>
>>38123891
If ou were sorry you wouldn't have insulted me after I opened up ablut my trauma. Kill yourself asshole.
>>
>>38124052

GAME ON.

Interest piqued. How do I unlock that stuff?
>>
>>38124090

I don't recall having insulted you. I certainly never told you to kill yourself or called you a butthole, which you have done by now.

I can clarify what I said if you'd just remind me of my own words.
>>
>>38124103
I'll have to decide when the time is right. I intend to entrust it to you over the phone but not yet. I see doing so as a means of atonement. But I'm not ready yet.
>>
>>38124151

Do it as an act of trust. You don't owe me anything.
>>
>>38124178
The trust involved is what I'm talking about; a show of good faith to shore up the injury.
>>
>>38124206

I don't want this to be a trade. I'd like to know, but only as a neutral act of sharing. Not something to make up for something else.
>>
>>38124234
I don't understand. As you know, I find it difficult to think outside of transactional terms. Do your best to explain it please.
>>
>>38124257

That's exactly why I'm doing this. You don't have to exchange with me. That's why I accepted the phone call stuff and didn't cut you off to protect myself. It's not about trading. It's about trust.

You don't have to give to receive. Basically. It's not that strict, by far.

When you're in the same team, you're always in the same team, even if you never pass the ball.
>>
Getting my ass PWNED at chess.

Yes, I'm proud of that one.
>>
Well that object constancy article hit a little too close to home. I can't believe a psychology article made me tear up.
>>
File: jhugtfredwfrgthj.jpg (29KB, 320x238px) Image search: [Google]
jhugtfredwfrgthj.jpg
29KB, 320x238px
>>38124460

That's what happens when you find out something important that was slightly under the surface.

Oddly, the image that made me tear up when I was looking up psy pics is this one.
>>
>>38124460

Not sure I'll be able to type that without crying again. My fiancee, very Borderliny, used to love having her engagement ring for that reason. She'd finger it often, as it reminded her that I loved her and wanted to marry her. She liked feeling it there.

After I learned to braid hair, she'd always ask me to braid her hair. She loved having that all day, because I had made it. It was like a portable Nick. I loved doing braids.

Now she does her braid alone.
>>
There's nothing in my brain other than physical reactions that I have no control over. I'm tired of enacting chemical reactions.
>>
>>38124618

Tell me about that. Physical reactions like what?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170703-173002_01.png (2MB, 1080x1398px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170703-173002_01.png
2MB, 1080x1398px
I decided that if i cannot study today i may as well sketch something that may or may not become a full painting.
Pic related, the purple thing is supposed to be wisteria flower, and i don't know what to put on the left antler
>>
>>38124549
I keep a couple drawings a close friend did a long time ago, i haven't seen her in like a year but i can't bring myself to just burn it. I usually remember the times i had with the last girl i had a relationship with even though she probably doesn't even care about me anymore but at least it makes me somewhat happy for a while.
>>
File: brain2-e1423731864401.png (252KB, 595x423px) Image search: [Google]
brain2-e1423731864401.png
252KB, 595x423px
>>38124677
And a host of other things that go on in the brain. Our perceived real lives are just an abstraction from the actual engine under the hood.
>>
>>38124709

I'd want to see that as a painting. Looks good.
>>
>>38124741
Painting is probably the only thing i really know i am good at. Not exceptionally good, but enough not to be embarrassed if i get compliments.
When i finish this exam i'll probably start the canvas. And leave it unfinished like almost every other
>>
>>38124794

You're Italian, so you're also an exceptional lover and have a big cock. Don't even try to lie to me.
>>
>>38124722
Speaking in a pure theoretical way, none of us exist as a single individual, we are a mass of cells that happen to stick together. However, we feel like an individual being. Same thing as your emotion, they are more than a series of electric current in the brain
>>
>>38124297
People have said this to me in the past. I may have alienated people. I suppose that I worry that if there isn't something given/ offered I'm taking advantage or being unfair.
>>
>>38124824
I am a virgin gay manlet, everything you know might not be true. Except for my penis, obviously
>>
>>38124857
But we feel like individuals due to our own individual brains. Even if we are all made up of the same atoms from other parts of the universe we still physically have individual experiences. This doesn't negate that all we have is the physical reactions.
>>
>>38124857
>none of us exist as a single individual,

You do experience consciousness as an individual, though. Consciousness is where you exist, the rest is detail.
>>
File: 1494012849543.jpg (66KB, 737x737px) Image search: [Google]
1494012849543.jpg
66KB, 737x737px
I watched a documentary on George Best which made me consider my own alcoholism

Why do I like getting so fucked up all the time? I drink and drink and drink, I was even researching ways I could get high off of solvents. Am I doomed or something? George Best got fucked up all the time and couldn't seem to help himself despite everything, I think I might be the same. He didn't seem dependent on it either, he just wanted to render himself unconscious like myself. Im worried that I'm too set in my ways, I've made for myself a pattern of drug and alcohol misuse which would be hard to shake.

What should I do? I have friends and things I like doing but I still try to sabotage myself with alcohol.
>>
>>38124870

Because you don't understand that some bonds exist because people want them to.

It makes more sense maybe why X always bought me things and kept saying that everything that was hers was also mine.
>>
>>38124709
Horaaay someone else is posting their art in this thread too

Also hello everyone
Doing pretty well today, still sad but not too much.
I went for a coffe with one of my friends from school.
Im never sure how to feel about him, sometimes I see him as my second brother and sometimes he acts like a stranger, its freaking weird
Also there was a super cute girl
Then he told me that she is his old classmate and that shes stupid as hell

Why is it always like this?
>>
>>38124909
>I am a virgin gay manlet, everything you know might not be true. Except for my penis, obviously

I kekked. You are funny, on top of that big Roman penor.

Being a manlet can be changed, I can help with that. You'll be a gladiator soon. As to virgin, you don't have to stay one for too long, although I would focus on finding the right person first and foremost. Sex for sex is just a regret.
>>
File: WeAreAlone.png (376KB, 1054x689px) Image search: [Google]
WeAreAlone.png
376KB, 1054x689px
Also, I feel like I'm really alone after seeing this
;_; (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPrgr166YCY).
>>
I've been thinking about something we did back in high school i guess that's what people mean when they say i am cold. Want to read the story?
>>
>>38124929

Read about BPD, you might be trying to soothe what you feel by getting fucked up to get some peace. Sex addicts do the same with sex. It offers some air when you're drowning.
>>
>>38124921
Yes, that was my (poorly written) point.
>>
>>38124949
Can you give me a summary of yourself before I share?
>>
File: Daily Atlas Bullying Image.jpg (72KB, 600x385px) Image search: [Google]
Daily Atlas Bullying Image.jpg
72KB, 600x385px
>>38124933
Why would those bonds exist if they didn't provide something useful or valuable to those involved?

>>38124948
Hey Atlas! Ever considered a career in waste disposal? You eat more shit than a sewer full of German hookers
>>
>>38124971
>read about BPD

What would you recommend?

I don't think I have BPD but I definitely have some kind of good which I try to use alcohol to fill. I'm so kind of unaware of myself though, I'm really not in touch with my emotions and psyche. I'm almost like a very unconscious person.
>>
>>38124948
>Then he told me that she is his old classmate and that shes stupid as hell

Don't believe it. Maybe he wants to keep you away from her. See for yourself.
>>
Heyo. What's going on? Other than trolls trolling trolls.
>>
>>38124974
>Can you give me a summary of yourself before I share?

A summary of myself? What do you want to know?
>>
>>38124949
>being a manlet can be changed
Surgery this days is truly miraculous indeed.
Joke aside (and for the record, the leg lengthening surgery is basically a meme, with almost no long therm effects studies done) i don't care too much about my height. My best friend is almost 190, and i don't feel particularly inferior. It will be nice to be taller, but it can't be helped (genetic, the depressed asshole granma is 145)
I think i'll be a virgin for a long time if i cannot came out/figure out what I even want in a partner
>>
>>38125018
>Why would those bonds exist if they didn't provide something useful or valuable to those involved?

They do, but on a higher level than a purely mercantile one. If you understood love, you'd know what it means to be ready to take a bullet for someone. It makes you happy to live for another, and maybe even die for them.
>>
>>38125054
What is your background? Are you a psychologist, patient, student or otherwise?
Why are you doing this and how do you think it can help people? What are your own experiences and what do those help you provide?
>>
>>38125037

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/personality-disorders/borderline-personality-disorder.htm

The disconnect from emotions is my curent life theme lately. It's odd. I swear I feel like my life is scripted sometimes.

It is possible to get back in touch with your emotions. Fiancee and I worked on this for years. She got better.
>>
>>38122962
I've experienced all of these except flashbacks/ nightmares.
>>
>>38125073
>Implying I wouldn't like to be remembered as a hero while closing up shop early at the same time
Love nothin'
>>
>>38125069

You're Italian, it's normal that you may be short. I'm 178 so I'm fine, but you don't need to worry much about your size. I know plenty of short men who kickass women, and as a gay bro, you'll find men who like shorter men, no doubt.

Time to work on a list of what you want in a partner. Do it!
>>
Hello everyone. How are you all doing today?
>>
>>38125045
I know i can trust him. I know that damn too fucking well.
Actually I dont think I ever trusted anyone more than him.
Hes been the fist person I ever talked to about my problems.
He always told me to call him if I ever get the tendencies to harm myself
Also I talked with him with my suicidal thoughts

He has a ton of shit in his own life adn sometimes its hard to reach him but he never let me down in my life.

Im trying to stop my paranoia of other people lying to me
This doesnt help me much with that

>>38125018
Not really, fuck engineering im gonna eat more shit
Also hello Facet, nice to see you here
>>
>>38125150
Neutral with a mix of distaste for everything.
>>
>>38125177
That sounds nice right about now.
>>
>>38125143
Understanding if i really want a male partner will be a great start. I am almost sure i am gay, but sometimes i wonder if it's only a phase i am going through, or i am turned on by man because i envy them.
>>
>>38125088
>What is your background?

Academically, I studied psychology in High School (though none of that is really useful here). Personally, I spent decades with mentally unstable people and many years with a Borderliner. Most of my learning is intuitive though I read about psychology as well, and psychiatry, also because of my own issues. I will be studying for a psychology degree as of next month, however. My background is actually in literature and linguistics. I'm an English teacher in a Catholic school.

> Are you a psychologist, patient, student or otherwise?

I'm in therapy, I'll be a student, and I am a teacher.

>Why are you doing this and how do you think it can help people?

I do it because it helps me to have something to do and helping people is very validating, and it's experience as well. I know it can help people because I keep track of the people who stay in touch with me, so I know of their progress. If you ask around, most will say that the thread is indeed helpful.

>What are your own experiences and what do those help you provide?

I've experienced abuse of various sorts, mostly psychological (the worst type in my opinion), but also physical and some with sexual attributes though not literal molestation.

These experiences provide me with inner understanding of the problems and how to solve them. Being in therapy now, I realise I invented for myself tricks that are used in actual therapy. My own therapist strongly urges me to study to become a therapist myself as I am made for it, according to her.

You can always judge me for yourself.
>>
>>38125216
Personally, I don't see the harm in experimenting.
>>
>>38125113

I'll guess your childhood was no dream.

http://www.synergiacounselling.com/the-complex-post-traumatic-stress-disorder-cptsd-test/
>>
>>38125113
This is my post. I forgot to put my name on.
>>
>>38124948
Glad you like it. I'll post more of them if i can find something i know for sure nobody else has seen (yes, i am that paranoid)
Also obligatory: post more of your art, if you are who i remember, i liked your drawings
>>
>>38125114

Assuming you'd somehow be there to see your posthumous becoming a hero. Once you realise that won't happen, the idea will lose its charm.
>>
>>38125150

Eh Eh Eh Eh Ella Eh Eh Eh

>This doesnt help me much with that

All right, then you can trust him. I didn't know who he was for you. I'd still think you should see for yourself. Some people sound dumb but aren't. Maybe she's just shy and awkward socially.
>>
>>38125285
I'm really not that attached to life. This is /r9k/ after all
>>
>>38125209
I hate it.asd;fkj
>>
>>38125276
Sure post more, Ill definetly check them out

I posted this yesterday, it's very unfinished and mostly just a mess but Im starting to like it
>>
>>38125258
I could probably experiment with woman if i wasn't afraid of the possibile, hilarious results of me being gay and leaving her alone before even having sex. As for experimenting with men, it obviously implies to came out, and i'm still closed (my mother know something but she thinks i'm at best bisex, if not bicurious)
>>
>>38125164
I think this >>38125312 was meant for you not me.
>>
>>38125216

It's simple: if you're attracted to other men, you're attracted to other men, and so you are at the very least bisexual.
>>
>>38125320
Well that sucks. Maybe you could sit long enough to just feel nothing.
>>
>>38125274

C-PTSD brother.

I'm the only one of our kind that has kept empathy. I know nobody else with this stuff who has intact empathy, or even extended empathy.
>>
>>38125343
Try both, see what happens. You don't have to come out if you're just testing the water. Just go pick up a bar skank (male). Be sure to play safe though.
>>
>>38125343

Find some qtboi and date.
>>
>>38125363

I forgot to link, you're right. The first part was for you, the rest for Atlas.
>>
>>38125093
So I read this. While I don't identify with the idea of constant emotional distress, there were two things that put me down to a tee.

The abusing alcohol thing (which is weird because I just do that nonchalantly, not because I'm necessarily unhappy), and the interpersonal problems. I don't know if you remember but I was posting here the other day about how I didn't even realise that my ex liked me a lot 5 years ago? I've been having a real hard time accepting the fact that I let one of the best things to happen to me slip through my fingers. I'm almost refusing to accept the fact that it's likely we'll never be together again, and I'm giving myself some cruel optimism instead.

How do I get better from herein? I'm seeing a psychotherapist, should I tell her I think I have BPD?
>>
>>38125453
Might as well respond here

hes a very kind person.
His girlfriend is a total bitch and pretty much bullies him but hes too nice to even argue with her.
Pretty sure that when he says someone is stupid then the person really is stupid.

Also Im really bad at judging people
I think that people are nice too often and get burned alot because of that.
>>
>>38125398
I doubt I have PTSD.
>>
>>38125500
>I'm seeing a psychotherapist, should I tell her I think I have BPD?

Tell her the symptoms you have and how it may connect to Borderline, yes. Always tell her everything.

Open up to the max.
>>
>>38125537

PTSD is specific, C-PTSD is another beast.

Let's see: you have all the symptoms except one. You have no reason to think you don't have complex trauma.

You probably can't connect your emotions to the abuses of the past, so you don't think you have C-PTSD.

Have you ever been mad at someone or something without knowing why?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170703-182227_01.png (2MB, 1080x1421px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170703-182227_01.png
2MB, 1080x1421px
>>38125331 in theory someone has seen this, but it's not on social media. Plus he will not know what 4chan even is
>>38125403
>>38125442
Is online dating even an option at 23? Also, twink are mhe at best imho (pretty ironic since except for all the body hair i am basically a twink. A recovering one though)
>>
>>38125568
I suppose so, I don't trust my family. The only people I can think of that I dislike are my uncles and my brother. It's not anything like anger, it's just an absence of caring.
>>
>>38125599
Sure, set up a profile on a dating site. I'd be tempted to just go with Grindr or Tinder and see if you're in the right ballpark. With Tinder it'd be two birds with one stone.

You'll get more genital (You)s from thirsty gays though. Women are more discerning.
>>
>>38125599
Why does she look so disgusted? Or is that just me?
>>
>>38125599
>Is online dating even an option at 23? Also, twink are mhe at best imho (pretty ironic since except for all the body hair i am basically a twink. A recovering one though)

What do you mean? I'm 34 and I don't know what other options exist.

Dating your own sex sounds simpler than dating women. Just trust your instincts: if it feels wrong, don't insist.
>>
>>38125599
Do you put some of your art on social media?
I've never done that but I show them to my friends sometimes
Also that looks way too good, now I feel silly with my sketches
>>
>>38125608

There might be anger below. Dig.

>>38125646

Have you used Tinder?

>>38125648
>Why does she look so disgusted? Or is that just me?

It's just you. We have a new Rorschach test. Fucking hell, I'm laughing so hard right now. Any surprise that you'd see disgust where none is?

I can imagine you lashing out at a girl because of her "disgusted look".

>YOU FUCKING ROASTIE PIECE OF FUCK, YOU TOO FIND ME DISGUSTING, EVEN DRAWINGS FIND ME REPULSIVE, MOTHERFUCKERS! I HATE YOU ALL! DANRAAAAAAAAAIL.
>>
>>38125670

I made two comic strips. One got pretty popular online and I still see it on /b/ feel threads every now and then. It had thousands of views on the website I posted it on.

It's very possible some of you were exposed to it.

I have many secrets.
>>
>>38125646
Her nose ended up being misplaced, and i don't feel like correcting it. It was also more of a way to spend 4 hours of useless extra lesson, exercising on portrait because she is supposed to be Karlie kloss and she isn't even remotely close
>>38125670
I mostly started doing it because some of my friends forced me. Your sketches are not silly, keep working on them until you get whenever you want to be. Try to work with references photos, they are really helpful
>>
>>38125762
Nah, I've lost my anger since I was in middle school. Now it just comes in bursts. I don't feel anything most of the time.
>>
>>38125762
>It's just you. We have a new Rorschach test. Fucking hell, I'm laughing so hard right now. Any surprise that you'd see disgust where none is?
I-I w-wasn't trying to danrail though. It just really seemed like she was disgusted. Either that or cautious and distrusting.

Anyways I guess I have an answer now. It's me ...
>>
>>38125762
No. I've used other services in the past though. Back before Tinder came into vogue. They were somewhat more niche.
>>
>>38125801
I'm not sure about disgust per se, but she definitely looks like a stuck up bitch.
>>
>>38125800
>Now it just comes in bursts. I don't feel anything most of the time.

It's not gone. It's like X. Most of the time you're empty, then something happens and BOOM. It's all up in your face.

Try reconnecting to it and connect it to its legitimate cause. Your brother, I imagine, and your parents.
>>
>>38125795

>gay Italian artist

>fucking Michelangelo up in this bitch
>>
>>38125801

Projection, Danny Boy, you're projecting. Be aware of it. Next time it seems a girl wants to puke because of you, it may just be you projecting your fears on her.
>>
>>38125818
Nah, it's not like explosive. It's more of a putt. I only get irritated. It's also usually at my girlfriend. I feel like most of the time I'm never angry, and I only act that way for appearance.
>>
>>38125803

I've never used any. I think I'm scared to.
>>
>>38125865
>you're projecting. Be aware of it
How fucking ironic.
>>
>>38125839
I was tempted to post the reference picture but i think is funnier this way it turned out
>>
>>38125814
>but she definitely looks like a stuck up bitch.

I think we have another Rorschach winner.

I don't see either disgust or being stuck up.
>>
>>38125894
>How fucking ironic.

If you'd like a word with me, I'm all ears. (Keep in mind I'm not exactly sure which one you are; you aren't the only hate that likes to come here to hate anonymously.)
>>
>>38125795
>Try to work with references photos, they are really helpful

I've been doing that for a while, it really helps with some stuff

But anyway I've been drawing for many years now and It hasnt gotten that much better.
The thing is that i draw mostly whem Im feeling depressed and I try to somehow project my emotions in the art.
Its not like Im actually practicing at making better and better art, its just a sort of escape for me
>>
>>38125902
Who would have ever thought you could do the inkblot test with womanly faces too.

Still though, I never realized just how far could my perception be twisted. Maybe it isn't, but maybe it is.
>>
https://www.amazon.de/Drawing-Right-Side-Brain-Definitive/dp/1585429201

Just get that book.
>>
>>38125801
Actually she does look angry or something
>>
>>38125933
>Maybe it isn't, but maybe it is.

It is. You see disgust, Facet sees a stuck up woman.

Be aware of it, because this could fuck you hard some time. Give people the benefit of doubt, every time. Don't sabotage yourself.

You'll be married with cool children some day. I'm jelly.
>>
>>38125916
You're constantly projecting and denying that you're projecting. About your parents, childhood, relationship, and most other things too.
>>
>>38125786
Post dat shit m8
>>
>>38125930
You don't have to feel forced to get better. If you draw your emotions, it's probably even better not to think about it and just let everything out
>>
File: married-with-children-3.jpg (148KB, 600x491px) Image search: [Google]
married-with-children-3.jpg
148KB, 600x491px
>>38125959
>You'll be married with cool children some day.
I guess that wouldn't be bad.

There is one obvious question though. How far can I really doubt myself with what I think? I mean if I went all the way, I'd probably go fully insane, because then I couldn't trust anything that goes on in my head. It's like taking a step into the void.
>>
>>38125965

OK, I'm game.

The strict definition of projection is basically this: someone sees something in others that they ignore in themselves, usually something negative. My own definition is broader than that, but let's stick with the official version.

>your parents

What do I project of my parents and on whom? What is it that I ignore about my parents? I think I'm pretty up to date with what they are. If I see the same in others, I will definitely say so.

A projection would be that I insist my parents are good people while finding their shit on other parents. That's projecting. What I'm doing is merely drawing parallels when there are any. It's very different but feel free to argue.

Same comment about my childhood or relationships. What is it you think I'm ignoring in all of these and criticise it in others?
>>
>>38125996

No, because you'd instantly be able to find my website and whatnot. I have many paintings I can't show for the same reason. Too many enemies, sadly.
>>
>>38126021

That's when you learn to look and listen at and to others. If someone is really disgusted at you, you will know. No need to imagine it.

Assume everything is OK instead of everything is shit. You'll go farther.
>>
I'm pretty sure I have narcissistic personality disorder. I have extremely vivid, almost hallucinogenic delusions of grandeur, a huge superiority complex wherein I genuinely believe I am intrinsically better than most people, and yet I have extremely low self confidence. I don't have many real accomplishments, so really I don't have any justification to feel superior. I also get off on lying and manipulation, and I feel like it's something to be proud about, hence why I'm posting this here. I have never felt guilt or empathy, although I'm pretty good at "cold" empathy. Basically, I know exactly how a normal person would react in a situation, and I mimic it. I just don't actually feel any emotions associated with it, if that makes sense. I'm not posting this because i want help, really, I'm just putting this out there for attention if I'm being completely honest.
>>
>>38126043
What if I sent you an email?

>>38126000
Yeah thats pretty much what I do, I dont really care too much about how it looks while I draw it
But I usually dont like the outcome once I feel better at look at it after some time
>>
>>38125872
Did you miss my post Nick? >>38126069
>>
>>38126069
>If someone is really disgusted at you, you will know. No need to imagine it.
The thing is, as far as I'm concerned I do know and I do not imagine. I'm not trying to be intentionally obtuse here.

I'm just trying to find the good balance between doubting myself and going insane from doubting everything I do.
>>
>>38126023
Das not even close to the definition of projecting
Get bent
>>
>>38126043
Why do you have enemies? Intriguing.
>>
>>38126084
That's a pretty good description of how I feel. Pick a name, and welcome to the club.
>>
>>38126084
You sound pretty much like me, minus the hallucinations.

Can you think of anything that happened to you that would make you think this way?
>>
>>38126084

Does this happen in cycles or is a constant thing?
>>
>>38126097
>What if I sent you an email?

That's much more likely.
>>
>>38126084
If you want, you can even join the exclusive club. You just have to pass one test.
>>
>>38125872

It's like you both supressed your feelings and learned to fake them. Quite fascinating.

How to reconnect?

Do you think you can work on it?
>>
>>38126128
>The thing is, as far as I'm concerned I do know and I do not imagine. I'm not trying to be intentionally obtuse here.

Send me a fucking picture of your face. I want this shit to be done with.

I promise not to fap.
>>
>>38126188
>Do you think you can work on it?
I wouldn't want it even if I could get get it.
>>
>>38126129

"Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

I got bent and found out you were wrong. The official definition doesn't match yours. So what are you accusing me of doing exactly?

Recognising mental illnesses in others that I have experienced in my own life? What's wrong with that?

>denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.

>denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.

Focus on that bit.
>>
Hey OP.

I just wanted to come around to say that we talked a few months ago. I was in a pretty dark place and we talked about my parent issues and insecurities with dating and romance. We chatted a bit and you said I had the correct mindset to overcome my issues.

I just wanted to say that I have and thanks. I met a girl a month and a half ago and everything was going perfectly. She helped me tremendously with my issues too, but she's gone oversea for a couple of years. It's an entirely different story, though, but I am glad I got to live something so wonderful as genuine love and losing my virginity. I miss her very much and have to face the reality that this long distance deal won't last much longer, but I am still happy and I do my best to cope and deal with it.

Talking to you was a good help. It helped me straighten my mind a bit and to let things happen without clinging so hard to them. Just know that you actually help people and that I will live my live equipped with these new weapons to face future adversities. Thank you.
>>
>>38126199
You and me both know well that would not end it. I'd find an excuse. That's not a solution.

I guess I will try to assume things are not negative.
>>
>>38126097
" the more you look at your art the less you like it" seems like the universal curse of the artist. Create more drawings and paintings and focus on the fact that you are making something, even if it doesn't seem like you are improving.
>>
>>38126134

It's simple. I force people to face their own demons and they don't always like that. You could ask anon:

>>38126129

Ask him. The 4 or 5 trolls of this thread are either people who need help but are too pussy to ask, or people I frustrated.

It's kind of weird how their behaviour obviously shows something is wrong with them, but they'll only insist I'm the problem. (That's real projection, anon.)
>>
>>38126229
>I wouldn't want it even if I could get get it.

Tragic. It's almost as if you fuckers knew you were wearing armor that hurts everyone around you and prevents you from living, but you still love that shit.
>>
>>38126263
How massive is your ego?
>>
>>38126290
The thing is, it's still an armor. It still protects you in a way. With that armor, it's low pain all the time. Without it, there is a chance for experiencing extreme pain. Or extreme happiness on the other hand, sure.
>>
File: Nick Actually Helps.png (66KB, 1252x398px) Image search: [Google]
Nick Actually Helps.png
66KB, 1252x398px
>>38126232

Thank you! I saved it.

Can you remind me of your name? I'm very happy you got to experience love, now you know you can be loved and made love to, even.

As to long distance, it can work, you never know.

Glad I could help. Always there for you if needed.
>>
>>38126290
It'd be with this than to hate our existence.
>>
>>38126238

I don't care. I want to see you. It will most likely end in me telling you there's nothing wrong, but that's the future. Just goddam send the damn thing.
>>
>>38126263
Fair dos then. I'd be curious to see some of your art, but I'm not big on art myself. I'm more interested to see if I can read anything into it about what you choose to produce. I'm also curious to see if you happen to produce images in the one area I'm interested in - but of course I'm not going to say what that is until afterward. I doubt it honestly, but it would be nice.
>>
>>38126327

What makes you think I have a massive ego? I grew up without one, then had to make one from scratch and maintain that. But yeah, explain yourself and I'll be able to give some sort of answer.
>>
>>38126353
I honestly don't see what that would accomplish. I wasn't talking just about women being disgusted. There are many negative/hateful/maladaptive thoughts that I have, not just about women.

I was just looking for tips really. If I should just doubt everything I think or if you have some measure. I guess a good one could be "Would I say this out loud?". I don't know man.
>>
>>38126175
I sent it
Hope its not a wrong adress

>>38126242
I never thought about other people feeling like that too
Ill draw something tonight, talking about it made me want to do something again
>>
>>38126389

A better question is: do you actually need to have an opinion?

If you're with a woman, just be wit her, talk, etc, no need to conclude anything. You'll know soon enough.
>>
>>38126391

I got it. What am I supposed to send again?

Dick pics?
>>
>>38126373
>I grew up without one, then had to make one from scratch and maintain that
That's not how egos work.
Stop thinking you're superior to everyone and always right, and stop throwing pissy fits when someone points out that you're wrong.

And also kill yourself, you unfaithful piece of hairy rubbish.
>>
>>38126449
Sure thing
But those comic strips and paintings would be nice too
>>
>>38126463

You never answer my damn questions. I asked you what made you think I had a massive ego, and again, you didn't answer.

You accuse me of projecting; I tell you what projection is, you accuse me of not knowing the definition, I show you the damn definition, it's exactly what I said and not at all what you think it is, but not a word from you.

You ignore everything you failed at and dodge my questions. All you do is state things about me, give me orders implying I do X and Y.

I'll stop thinking I'm superior to you the moment you learn to have some fucking humility and admit you were wrong. You can also apologise for all the insults you're throwing at me tonight.

>points out that you're wrong

Problem is you haven't done it. I did it. You were wrong and I showed you. You're projecting, see how it works? To avoid facing the fact that you were wrong, you'll project that shit on me and accuse me of exactly what you do.

>And also kill yourself, you unfaithful piece of hairy rubbish.

Wouldn't it be crazy if you were actually a cuck? That could be why you hate me so much: you make a parallel between your life and mine.

>hairy rubbish

Now that's kind of funny. I'm not that hairy for a half Italian man, though. But I'm packing the Italian heat nonetheless, 8 glorious inches,
stay mad.
>>
>>38126412
I guess that's not a bad point. So I don't ignore reality or doubt anything. I just try to make less conclusions and judgements. Because why should I make them.

That might actually help. Thanks.
>>
Fucking hell...

I had a gift left from prom night. In a bag. I didn't look it up because I thought it was just another damn bottle of alcohol. Turns out it's spicy oil and there was a little wrapping in the bag.

It's a wallet. Leather. A student gave me a fucking leather wallet. How cool is this?

I liked her. She turned into a pesty teen but I still liked her. She was from Slovakia. Cool stuff.
>>
>>38126391
Well, i can't speak for everyone, but a lot of people i know feel that way about their art, and they are really really good
>>
>>38126668
She sounds nice. That's a cool thing of her to do.
>>
>>38126564
I pointed out 3 things that are part of your hugely oversized ego. Always thinking per thread, never about the past or future; I never said those three things were between you and I. You've done all three several times in the past.
I never gave a definition for you to disprove, but merely stated that it wasn't what you think it is, because it isn't.

Stop being childish and crass.
>>
>>38126892

I never know if it's from the kids or their parents. I guess she liked me. She always obeyed me, though she was a pest with other teachers.

I'll miss my students. Every year I lose people.
>>
>>38126917
That's really sad Nick.
>>
>>38126895
>I pointed out 3 things that are part of your hugely oversized ego.

Really? I thought you just gave me a few orders.

> You've done all three several times in the past.

Perhaps. If you don't mention them it'll be difficult for me to discuss them. But that's why you remain abstract, so I can't really defend myself. That weakens your attack, too, since people aren't retarded, they'll know you're levelling very confused accusations at me. Be confident, some of them may be correct, you'll just have to speak more confidently when you're having a go at someone.

>I never gave a definition for you to disprove,

Yes, you did:

>>38126129
>Das not even close to the definition of projecting
>Get bent

Das it mane, das it.

>Stop being childish and crass.

Says the anon who tells me to kill myself and uses insults. Again, you're projecting. YOU are doing these things!
>>
>>38126917
> Every year I lose people.

Dont you gain them too?
>>
>>38126983

New ones, yes. I care more for the people I lose than the new ones I don't know.

Every prom night is a funeral to me.
>>
>>38127073
Atleast you get to meet the new ones, most poeple just loose others without gaining
Be happy for getting this opportunity
>>
>>38127073
I almost broke up with my girlfriend this morning. Well I did, but we got back together an hour later.
>>
>>38126964
Again with the fits.

I'm not autistic, I don't keep track of every time some armchair psychologist does something wrong.
That's not a definition, that's saying you're wrong about the definition, then making fun of you and your attitude.
Get bent.

I grow weary of these arguments. Much like your bad advice, it's always the same thing over and over again.
>>
>>38126964
What the fuck are you trying to accomplish on this site?
>>
>>38127155

How come? Interesting.
>>
>>38127196
>Again with the fits.

You think those are fits?

>I'm not autistic, I don't keep track of every time some armchair psychologist does something wrong.

Except when you make lists of it, eh?

>That's not a definition,

Indeed, it's you saying that my definition is not even close to the real definition, when in reality, it was.

>I grow weary of these arguments. Much like your bad advice, it's always the same thing over and over again.

If you don't see how badly you're losing these arguments, there's very little anyone can do for you. At this point I'm considering the possibility of you being legimiately mentally retarded, as in 70 of IQ or less.

I don't like fighting with mentally handicapped people so I will stop defending myself if that's really what your issue is.
>>
>>38127219

Are you upset?

I'm providing help for people who need it. I'm not trying, I do it.

Is there anything I might help you with?
>>
>>38127256
Maintenance. It's mostly a way for me to get what I want. She comes to me saying, "Please don't leave me!" Then I say, "Okay, as long as you do this."
>>
>>38127325

Sounds very unhealthy.

It's a relationship, not a business. If you don't love her, let her go, I'd say.

What do you make her do?
>>
>>38127360
I just want her to be more attached and dependant. I also want her to sit on my lap.
>>
>>38127360
Also, when you run a relationship like a business, it's efficient.
>>
>>38127384
>I just want her to be more attached and dependant.

That's not healthy you homo. If you want real love, you will need her to be independent and free, not weak and all yours.

Poor girl, she should really leave you. You don't deserve her.

Abusing the weak is a repulsive thing.
>>
>>38127473
It's how things are supposed to be. The strong stand above the weak. The weak get crushed if not doing things properly.
>>
>>38127512
Man that's pretty fucking edgy.
>>
>>38127512
>It's how things are supposed to be.

That's just like your opinion, man.

>The strong stand above the weak.

That's hypocritical because if a stronger man than you came around, beat you up and took your girl, all of a sudden you wouldn't say "It's how things are supposed to be," so spare me your bullshit.

>The weak get crushed if not doing things properly.

But you're the weak, poophead. You can't feel shit, you can't face it, you can't heal yourself, you can't make others feel better, you can't make your girlfriend grow. All you can do is be a piece of shit to her so she won't leave you because you're a piece of shit and the only way to keep her with a piece of shit is to make her feel like shit.

Do you really think you're strong, you monumental faggot? You're like a worm paired up with a little snake and you're trying to convince her that she's less than a worm. Brilliant. Hope you're proud.

Sometimes I think some of you guys don't need therapy but a fucking bullet. Wake the fuck up.
>>
>>38127536
Yeah it is, but that's just how things are.
>>
>>38127590
>Yeah it is, but that's just how things are.

MUH UH IT'S JUST HOW THINGS ARE.

These psychopathic excuses are so fucking lame. You're a pussy. She will leave you anyway, the day she's too fucking sad to go on, or the day she finds a man who actually cares for her.

You will get everything you deserve. Just wait.
>>
>>38127587
I'm not trying to make her worse, I'm just trying to make her mine. I'm not making her out to be any less of a person than I. Also, I didn't say anything about her being weak. I just said, strong people stand above others, and if weak people can't keep up they'll get fucked over.
>>
>>38127590
Well, even if it is that way. Do you think what you are doing is the best course of action?

I mean, I'm pretty depraved in many ways, I'm not gonna pretend I feel sorry for her because of how you treat her because I really don't (now THAT is edgy).

But is what you are doing really the best course of action? I guess it depends on what you're trying to achieve.
>>
>>38127659
>I'm not trying to make her worse, I'm just trying to make her mine.

By making her beg for you not to leave her, even though you don't actually want her to leave you. To be yours, she has to be less than herself, otherwise she'd not act so desperately.

>I'm not making her out to be any less of a person than I.

That, in itself, doesn't make much of a person to begin with.

>Also, I didn't say anything about her being weak

So? It's obvious to me even if it isn't for you.

>I just said, strong people stand above others, and if weak people can't keep up they'll get fucked over.

And that's you in some time. Sooner than you know.
>>
File: Fight+me_ef8919_3783950.jpg (81KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
Fight+me_ef8919_3783950.jpg
81KB, 720x479px
>>38127671
>I'm not gonna pretend I feel sorry for her because of how you treat her because I really don't (now THAT is edgy).

FEELINGS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD.

You fuckers are amazing. And toxic.
>>
>>38127671
I just want a secure relationship. I don't know any other way of doing things. You make them love you, then you get them to be yours. That's it.
>>
>>38127720

You're mentally retarded, literally.

Here's how non-fucked up people do, and many fucked up people do it the right way as well: you show the preson who you really are and they do the same, then, since you're not pieces of shit, you fall in love, learn to know each other some more, learn to respect the other, give what is needed and take what is offered, and then you are a team.

Your relationship is not secure and it will crumble to nothing as soon as your girlfriend grows a pair of ovaries. No wonder you're insecure, you know it can't last.

Relationships like yours never last. The "weak" always wises up eventually, even if it takes turbo Chad at work to open her eyes and asscheeks.
>>
>>38127720
If really want a secure relationship, wouldn't it be better to act how you're "supposed" to act? I mean sure, you don't feel much, but I think that most of the people who are like us are capable of understand how we should act and what we should be mimicking.

If you really wanted a secure relationship, wouldn't it be the best to just mimic a healthy person? I find that this approach is better in terms of achievements than honesty (that for example psycho loves so much).
>>
>>38127777
Cutting corners is easier.
>>
>>38127777

QUADS

You can now spend a week as a turbo Chad.
>>
>>38127692
Why are you being so hostile? He's being calm. Can't you do the same?
>>
>>38127772
That's fine. I'm not planning on being with her forever. Just until I get the deed to her house.
>>
>>38127807

Let's imagine a conversation between Eh and his slave.

"Robert, please don't leave me!

"Why not?"

"Because I need your... your... warmth? Wait, you're not warm at all. I need your... What the fuck is it that I need from you again?"

"My... I don't know. What do I have to offer?"

"Oh, I remember. Your not murdering me for leaving you!"

"That's right, darling."

"Yeah, I don't want to die, so I stay with you. That's why I'm not leaving. But then why am I begging you not to leave me?"

"Touche."

"Anonkun are you really a faggot?"

"Yes. Please end me."
>>
>>38127829
That's a pretty good point Facet. I'm just hanging out.
>>
>>38127807
Well it is easier, but not in the long run. In the long run it's really just the best to mimic the behavior that is mostly expected from you, because as Nick said, it will come back eventually. Of course you don't have to believe me, or Nick for that matter. I'm just saying that even if you are emotionally depraved and can't feel much, it's better not to show that and try to mimic a healthy human being.

>>38127813
>implying I'm not one

Man why did the whole
>implying
die anyways? I liked it. Been some time since I last saw a Constanza.
>>
>>38127873
No, it's not exactly like that. I try to comfort her, and I try to make her feel good. I want her to be happy, but this is just my way of moving things along.
>>
>>38127829
>Why are you being so hostile? He's being calm. Can't you do the same?

Once again, you have no idea why I'm getting angry. I'm not surprised but this is getting fucking crazy.

Why is Nick getting upsetti?

A - he is on his period
B - his ego is all assblasted
C - he hates when others are mistreated on purpose
D - he lost one too many times at chess and now he can't think straight anymore

You may call a friend.
>>
>>38127873
It's like you don't understand dependency at all.
>>
>>38127845
>That's fine. I'm not planning on being with her forever. Just until I get the deed to her house.

How do you even look at yourself in the mirror?

Friendly, one of these days, someone will not accept getting fucked over. And if that person is emotionally unstable to begin with, you will have to test your might against a bullet. You're going to die of being a douche.

I can't stand scum like you, honestly. You make me sick.
>>
>>38127920
>No, it's not exactly like that.

I hope so. I started that dialogue as serious but quickly made it for fun.

>>38127928

I understand it very well, that's why this grosses me out. Some of you might read my dialogue too seriously.
>>
beep boop everyone even though i never talked to anyone other than Nick

ive been on top of the world for the last half an hour, it feels weird
also quetiapine is the best

i hope all of you have a good day *root*
>>
>>38127903
Well I do do that, but ever once in a while I try to discuss the problems. It makes her feel bad, I comfort her, then I give her solutions. That's it. When we get into an argument I try to be calm, but she flips out, then I truly want to leave, but she comes back. The most recent time I was actually going to leave, but she doesn't have anyone else in her life.
>>
>>38127980
Cool man, what's the skinny on quetiapine?
>>
Lol fuckin idiot cock go bak t /r/ for retards xd
>>
>>38127953
The deed to her house was a joke. Also, if she does end up finding someone better then she can be with him.
>>
>>38127980

I'd been waiting for your e-mail, but I'm glad you're feeling better. That's great news.
>>
>>38128084

Was it really a joke though? You say contradictory things as you go along. Is this some back-peddling?

>she can be with him

I think you're trying to bullshit me. Not long ago you said you'd murder her if she left you. I don't believe anything nice you say anymore. You're not fooling this nigga.
>>
>>38128036
it helps with the paranoia
have a cat
>>
Do you trust your instincts?
>>
>>38128132
Absolutely top drawer catto m8
>>
>>38128105
ahh im sorry it was a bad day until now, i will e-mail you in a few!
>>
>>38128129
No, that's the truth. Also, it's not if she left me, it's if she cheated on me. Do you really think that I'd do that?
>>
>>38128132
Is this your cat Jasu?
>>
>>38128157

No problem, whenever you want!

>>38128169
>No, that's the truth. Also, it's not if she left me, it's if she cheated on me. Do you really think that I'd do that?

Yes. I think you would.
>>
>>38128242
I doubt that I would plan it. It'd be like a one time thing. You know in the moment kind of thing, but otherwise I wouldn't.
>>
>>38128269
>You know in the moment kind of thing, but otherwise I wouldn't.

Absolutely reassuring.
>>
>>38128377
Well I'm smart enough to know it's a bad idea. That's why you take super valuable shit before it's over.
>>
>>38128135
always trust instincts
unless you are very sick

>>38128155
thats right! dubels checked

>>38128196
no, sadly its not mine
one day i will have a kitty as qt as that one
>>
>>38128452
>always trust instincts
>unless you are very sick
Aye, there's the rub
>>
>>38128424
>Well I'm smart enough to know it's a bad idea.

Normal people just think about the morality of it before the risk for themselves.

You must live a sad, sad life. Instead of being a cunt all the time, may I recommend taking it out on your brother and leaving everyone else alone?
>>
>>38128452
Nice, I hope you find the perfect match. I saw a qt cat just down the block. It was missing one eye.
>>
Good evening lads
I need someone to motivate me to get off my ass and write down reflections for an important call I'll have later
>>
>>38128495
Well, I'm pretty nice to most people. The only person I can think of that gets hit with the shit stick is my girlfriend. I know it's not right, but it's just what comes naturally. I do work on being better toward her though.
>>
>>38128551
What's the letter? Is it the sort of thing that warrants a positives/ negatives list?
>>
>>38128558

Maybe you and I need a break. I can't handle this shit anymore. I just want to hurl buckets of excrement at you.
>>
>>38128558
Can you teach me how to be a dominat male and manipulate girlfriend. How do you get it so she's always looking up to you for attention and validation?
>>
>>38128592
What are all of the reasons? Please tell.
>>
>>38128585
It's about the female. Lots of stress around her. We're gonna have a serious talk about reletionship later tonight, and I've told myself I'll reflect on things to that need to be addressed and write them down so I can lead the conversation and make sure all my concerns are covered. But I still havn't done jack shit and have a few hours left
>>
>>38128605

Bro, you can achieve that by just being worth it. No need to be a cunt.
>>
>>38128636

You're in a relationship and don't appreciate it; you treat her like crap. You keep changing what you say depending on what you think will make you sound nicer, as if I was fucking stupid.

Your kindness is plastic.
>>
>>38128651
Remember that when you write to persuade you do not reproach. You speak to the interests of your target. Your goal has to be to appeal to her, and you do so by telling her what she wants to hear. It's very easy to persuade someone to do something that they want to do. It can hardly be called persuasion at all. Don't fire off a list of demands. Address each issue on your list - and you should make a list - reframing them in terms of benefit to her, and to you both. Also be accommodating and attentive to her own desires. Keep negativity to a minimum.
>>
>>38128662
I just want someone who can look up to me and obey me and who I can do anything to and for them to still stick around. Just a clingy low self esteem gf that I can slap around and still know she'll still stick around because she's very attached. But that's just a fantasy nick.
>>
>>38128605
First off find a nice shy girl. It is imperative that she's a virgin. Now slowly creep up on her and POUNCE! You got a qt shy girl, and the next step is to cut her off. If she makes friends, or tries to hang out with existing ones don't let her. Use her submissiveness to get her to do a bunch of small things like can you get this or that? Then she'll give in easier on the big things. This is just what cults do, but I don't do it. My gf doesn't want to make friends, and she already dod whatever from the start. I want her to be my qt house wife.
>>
>>38128710
>who can look up to me and obey me and who I can do anything to and for them to still stick around.

Just buy a dog.

You guys... For fuck's sake. I should be typing from a junkyard where I can break things between every fucking post. This is how mad this shit makes me.
>>
>>38128734

Please drown in liquid shit.
>>
>>38128681
That's just because you're already wise to what I've got going on, but some of the things were lies, but I really am trying to make her better.
>>
>>38128758
Why do you have such ill will towards me?
>>
File: therapy.png (75KB, 1222x561px) Image search: [Google]
therapy.png
75KB, 1222x561px
>>38128777

Don't waste your breath. I don't trust a fucking word out of your mouth or fingertips.

Have a souvenir.
>>
>>38128706
Thank you, English professor. I should clarify there is no persuasion, just concerns that need to be addressed. Will try my best to be emotionally stable and keep the negativity to a minimum though.
How's your day been so far? You drinking tonight?
>>
>>38128777
I hope that you're able to do so. However, if you truly wish to help then part of that must be in fostering independence; furnishing her with the strength to succeed on her own terms.
>>
>>38128797

You really don't know? You make my decency want to scream for hours. Please get your ass in therapy ASAP. You can't go on like this. You're like the Terminator of social situations. It's all manips to please Skynet and murder a mother and/or her child. Just leave the Connors alone already.
>>
>>38128831
Why can't she just grow arond me?
>>
>>38128500
thanks for the hopes
you should take pictures next time you meet
>>
>>38128888
>Why can't she just grow arond me?

Quads, I'm sure plants die around you.
>>
File: 1496294964709.gif (197KB, 330x236px) Image search: [Google]
1496294964709.gif
197KB, 330x236px
>>38128888
this thread is truly blessed
>>
>>38128902
Jesus Christ Nick. It's fine for you to be mad, but I'm not telling you to die or insulting you. I'd expect you to be more professional about this.
>>
File: rfefw.jpg (63KB, 423x600px) Image search: [Google]
rfefw.jpg
63KB, 423x600px
>>38128888

Kek demanded it.
>>
>>38128734
Congrats on your situation. Gotta say I'm jealous.
>find a nice shy girl
done
>virgin
done
>cut her off
What do you mean? Cut contact and have her always look and initiate?
>have her get small things
Ok.. might work, will try

Mine has a few friends but dosent see them much. How dose one keep one from seeing their friends?
Again, gotta say I'm impressed with your dominance and control over your gf.

>>38128742
It's just a fantasy. Often times it's the people who lack control that are so desperate for it
>>
>>38128812
You mightn't think that there's any persuasion involved, but there is. You have concerns, and you want her to hear them and to acquiesce. I've been off the drink for a week now. I hope it sticks this time. My goal is 100 days.

>>38128888
I speak from experience when I say that I know where you are, and that you want to be the frame to support her. She will not grow. She will wither. I'm not saying this out of spite. I just don't want to see you have regrets. This won't work out unless you change things.
>>
>>38128953
>I'd expect you to be more professional about this.

I'll be professional as soon as you pay me.

If there's one thing I cannot stand is abusing other people, or trying to. Zero tolerance for that crap. Besides you're not here to get better.
>>
>>38128985
>I speak from experience when I say that I know where you are, and that you want to be the frame to support her. She will not grow. She will wither. I'm not saying this out of spite. I just don't want to see you have regrets. This won't work out unless you change things.
If this happens, I will work to undo it.
>>
>>38128994
You're right. I'm here to hear how fucked up I am, and laugh at it.
>>
Just crushed my ex fiancee, literally right now. Absolute slaughter.
>>
>>38128981
When I really thought about what I was doing I realized that I was basically following these steps: http://michaelbluejay.com/x/how-cults-recruit.html
>>
>>38129219
I like to imagine that you mean this somewhat literally. Like you laid her out with a folding chair or something. No, more appropriately: she came at you with a chair and you dropkicked it into her face.
>>
>>38129244

Need I tell you how cults end usually?
>>
>>38129258

At chess. I'd never harm her. Remember, I literally tore my own shoulder to protect her from herself.
>>
>>38122745
Looks like reddit spacing to me
>>
>>38129262
As long as they don't do anything illegal they're fine.
>>
>>38129274
Ah, I was thinking of X
>>
>>38129244
I'll be looking into this. Thanks
>>38129262
Mr.Bones' wild desu if you do it right
>>
>>38129316
>As long as they don't do anything illegal they're fine.

Are you listening to me? The way cults end is rarely legal, but it's deadly.

>kool aid
>shot and burned
>beheaded
>other mass suicide methods

Or it could be even worse and never end, like Scientology. You sign your soul over to them for a thousand years. Brace your fucking Thetans.

I'm gonna assume your girlfriend had an abusive father who sounded like you and the poor girl now has to relive the same bullshit until she grows and gets the fuck out of there and finds a nice man to show her what love means.
>>
>>38129327

I also care for X. She was never my fiancee however.
>>
>>38129383
I still think you could sort your issues out in a No DQ match
>>
Morning everything, nice to see this thread active once again.
>>
If there was a 100 billion dollar payout on your head does anyone feel like at least 90 percent of the world would be fine with murdering you and get away with it probably? this bugs me because at the same time if someone tried to kill themselves and were fucked up someone would try to "save" them even though anyother time no one cares about them

whats the deal with that
>>
>>38129371
No daddy issues for her. I'm going to be leaving now. I'll see you guys in the next thread.
>>
I found a website that's simple enough where we can play chess.

>>38129396

I should challenge X to chess. I was the one to teach her how to play. Pains me now.

When LO first won a game against me, her reaction was to get furious. She assumed I had let her win because I thought she was dumb and bad at chess. I hadn't lost on purpose. I was super happy that she was getting good so quickly.

It pissed me off. I talked firmly to her because that shit was too much. That's what happens when fuckers are too mentally ill to see when someone means something or not. Maybe LO was a fembot.
>>
>>38128985
I like the way you put the persuasion aspect. Has been noted.
Do you have something to replace booz with? For me when I get off meds I usually compensate with lots of caffeine and water. Having a substitute may help
>>
>>38129413

Hello you. Let's try to keep it cool tonight.
>>
>>38129471
Lets play chess nick.
>>
>>38129463
See you next time, Eh.

>>38129489
It's a good idea. I'm meant to be limiting my 4chan time but I've been in here all day. I've been watching a lot of Netflix. House of Cards. It feels like a distraction, and not a great one. Ate too much chocolate as well.
>>
>>38129420
>If there was a 100 billion dollar payout on your head does anyone feel like at least 90 percent of the world would be fine with murdering you and get away with it probably?

Most people wouldn't, even for that much money, because most people would have to live with it and most couldn't. Welcome to the real world.

Fucking psychos.
>>
>>38129517

I can't right now, unless you don't mind super slow gaming. I'm doing fifty things at once plus e-mails plus my dick's trying to escape.
>>
>>38129582
No worries. Tomorrow maybe?
do you have a chess rating or just a hobby
Seems to me we have some similarities here - chess, piano, art
>>
>>38129634
>do you have a chess rating or just a hobby

I'm a noob. I have no idea what my current level would be. I've never played a real tournament or anything of the sort.

I just like chess. I'm glad because a year ago I kind of stopped, but before that, I played a lot. On my phone.

Now I'm playing again so that must mean my depression is receding even more.

I find myself interesting in openings and stuff like that.

How good are you?
>>
whew lads, interesting thread tonight. i wasnt gonna join since i made plans to play games with a friend, but i think he might've forgotten or fallen asleep. if i suddenly disappear it's cause im killing virtual motherfuckers.

that convo with Eh made me feel like a psycho as well. while i agree what he's doing is not right, i get no particular feelings about it. other than i think he's wrong.
i had hopes for myself, i though maybe i was too sane for this thread.

that hope is swiftly diminishing.
>>
>>38129672
>How good are you?
Used to be really into it, would rent books from the library and study for hours. But that was years ago, haven't done anything since and have dropped a lot in skill.

>openings
Anything particular you're looking into?
>>
>>38129749

If you think he's wrong that's a good start.

You can still join the club of Dark Edgelords of Doom. Or is the Sinister Society of Sick Fucks?

I forget.

The Bastard Borderliner Bitch Boys?

Facet, help. I can't recall.
>>
>>38129780
>Anything particular you're looking into?

I like openings that fuck shit up. I like anything snappy and cunning.

As much as I'm a cool guy socially, I'm a terrorist in any game. Absolutely no mercy. I play hard.
>>
>>38129819
I think last count it was the Madlads but I'm going to change it to the Mound Makers in honour of the madman edgelord covenant from Dark Souls 3
>>
>>38129819
It was the Mad Lad Team
>>38129834
Id reccomend you look into the English for white when you get a chance. It's rather obscure and cunning Id say
>Absoulutly no mercy. I play hard.
We should set up a chess date. Would be fun for me to remember how things worked
>>
>>38129874

The Psychopathic Sycophants.
The Lowly Lords of Treachery
The Dire Dicksucking Derelicts
The Shit-Eating Eagles of Shite
>>
>>38129510
Gladly Nick. I saw how I upset you last thread, don't want that happening. Everyone here needs you to remain rational.
>>
>>38129874
I want to protest this
>>
>Mommy issues

I have a constant need for intimate female attention and affection. I need to feel like a girl loves me. A girl could look me in the eyes and tell me she loves me, but it wouldn't mean anything if she doesn't give me random little kisses and touch me and show genuine affection.

I think it comes from my mom working when I was growing up. She always had a 9-5 while my dad stayed home to raise my sister and me. I don't resent her one bit. She always afforded us to have a comfortable life and got me connections to a comfortable job. So I have a hard time being grateful for all of that, while wanting to blame her for me not being able to have lasting relationships.
>>
>>38129819
>>38129923
maybe im part of the Mad Lad Team weather i want it or not. cause i think i'd rather not, even though i take some sort of pride in being messed up.

i think he's wrong in the way that that wont make a good relationship. not so much that he's ducking up his gf and himself.
or maybe i dont see them as real people.
>>
>>38129923

How long are you going to be up tonight?

I play hard but I'm a good sport. I lose a lot and never whine.
>>
>>38129968
Fair enough - on what grounds?
>>
Back later anyway lads.
>>
>>38129949
>Everyone here needs you to remain rational.

Oh, hey, I was rational the whole time. I've already been upset tonight though. Many times, many fights, so don't worry.

Just don't defend your parents anymore and I'll keep it cool.
>>
>>38130000
Probably all night. Still need to get around to write my thoughts down for that conversation I'm gonna have anyway.
>>38130003
Below sea level actually
>>
>>38130046
Perhaps it best we steer the conversation elsewhere. Of course, I am not sure where to go. That is a bit of a flaw with me, I just don't know where to take conversations when it gets to this point. One of my biggest roadblocks with socialization.
>>
>>38129980

Go all the way up and find the picture I posted about object constancy. Let me know if it speaks to you.
>>
>>38130025

See you.

>>38130062
>Probably all night. Still need to get around to write my thoughts down for that conversation I'm gonna have anyway.

Do that.
>>
>>38130073

We can work on that. You and I are cooking marshmallows around a big fire.

I know you have issues socialising so I keep quiet on purpose to see what you do.
>>
>>38130073
i woke up really early this morning and couldnt get back to sleep. spent the time thinking of an analogy to explain your situation.
i like analogies.
>>
>>38130073

So, Mister with a System of a Down name, what are you gonna tell me tonight?
>>
Open Letter to the Motherfucker who Keeps Reporting my Alleged Blox Posts:

Dear Motherfucker,

I am sorry about your small dick. But it isn't my fault. Besides, that wasn't a blox post at all. I am also sorry about the mods who enforce this bullshit and have undeniably small penors.

In future, shove a fist up your ass before reporting me.

And no, you don't deserve my making any efforts for your letter. I hope it sucked hard enough for you.

Sincerely,

Nick
>>
Medman, here's your link.

It's timeless, so you can write your notes and so I can handle my many tasks.

It'll be a slow game but no worries.

http://multiplayerchess.com/#!/be0vnre0vr2j
>>
>>38130417
Wasnt there a check for white if he moved quees to attack the king?
>>
>>38130509

What? How so? What do you mean?
>>
>>38130112
Laughs, the problem with that is that I start freaking out and run into the fire just because I had no idea what else I could do.

>>38130118
Oh, I do as well, I tend to get into metaphors given enough time.

>>38130191
HOLY JESUS CHRIST BATMAN I AM ON FIRE- - does that help?
>>
>>38130082
I read it and it did hit home. I recognize that I have a problem, a likely cause of the problem, and a possible solution.

But the possible solution is to find a girl who I can 110% trust to stay with me, and give me constant affection. And if I bring that up to a girl - even after we've been dating for a few months - they're not interested. They want to date a man they can love, not a child they feel obligated to be a mother to.
>>
>>38130557
>I start freaking out and run into the fire just because I had no idea what else I could do.

Sounds fun to me. I'd help extinguishing you.

>HOLY JESUS CHRIST BATMAN I AM ON FIRE- - does that help?

I'd use a blanket to put the fire out. Fun times.
>>
>>38130417
>6 players online
n-no pressure
>>
>>38130589
>hey want to date a man they can love, not a child they feel obligated to be a mother to.

Understandably. Consider therapy?
>>
>>38130614
That is good to hear indeed Nick.

Blankets are cozy. Though perhaps a bit hot. A little less hot than a fire however.
>>
>>38130619

I don't know where they are, they're not spectators. Are they?

Are you guys watching us?
>>
>>38130735

You're smoking hot, if I may say.
>>
>>38130641
>understandably
Absolutely. I can't blame them.

>therapy
I've considered it, but I have this aversion. I just don't want to go.

I think part of it is I have before, and I didn't feel like I got anything out of it. Granted I only went for 1 session, but I just really don't want to go back.

Another part of it is that I kind of want to kill myself. So that part of me is hoping that not seeking help and not trying to get better will push me to ending it all. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem, but it's also a permanent solution to every problem I would ever face.

I'd never be lonely. I'd never feel that crushing mix of sadness and hatred and fear when I get rejected for being an emotional child. I'd never have to worry about work or money or anything at all ever again. And that's really tempting.
>>
>>38130789

Don't kill yourself. Your problem doesn't come from nowhere, as you showed. It can be helped.

How suicidal are you?
>>
Medman is going to win. I'm not doing too well.
>>
>>38130847
Took horsey when I could've taken rookey
>>
>>38130757
That doesn't explain the lack of females around me. Perhaps the problem is because I was kidnapped from my home and brought on some random camping trip.
>>
>>38130913

It's just you and I for now.
>>
Is it considered "taking advantage of someone" if i am in a relationship with a girl i dont actually love? Should i just go dor it?
>>
I confirm incoming defeat.
>>
You took a knight??? Who does that?
>>
>>38130831
I don't know. I don't have a date or anything like that. But it's always on my mind. It's always my first thought when anything negative happens. It's been like that for maybe 10 years or more, but in the last year or so it's gotten different.

It used to be a reactionary, passionate thought. One day something would happen and I'd be fucking ready. I'd come home and stab myself in the throat and bleed out and then I'd be done with everything.

But now it's a very calm end. Like calming yourself down by reminding yourself that whatever is happening won't matter when you go to sleep tonight and wake up tomorrow. I remind myself that everything is okay and I can do anything I want because I don't have any consequences if I die just the same.
>>
Are you mocking my face, Meddy?
>>
>>38131076

Why didn't you take my rook?
>>
>>38130977
Hmm. Let's see. Taxes. Tax evasion. That is all I could come up with. Perhaps we are out here to avoid paying our taxes.
>>
>>38131137

What's the last film you saw?
>>
>>38131076
>>38131095
Just making the game interesting is all. No mockary intended
>>
>>38131162

Feels like you're underplaying.
>>
>>38131159
I don't actually remember. I am not the type to not interact with anything for two hours generally. I can if needed, but generally it just is an endurance test.
>>
>>38131243

Is there a director you like?
>>
>>38131270
Not really. I don't pay attention to the names behind a film even when I watch them.
>>
>>38131296

You ask me a question now.
>>
Medman won!
>>
>>38131270
Todd Solondz is one of my favorites
>>
>>38131312
The problem is that I have little idea what to ask. As I said, I am not good at generating conversation.

What type of music do you listen to?
>>
Game was fun nick. Havnt done anything with notes tough still.
Round 2 in 30-40 minutes?
>>
>>38131378
>What type of music do you listen to?

That's a fine question.

I like a lot of electronica lately, also lots of pop shit YouTube autoplays for me.

If I want to sound classy I say Gorecki is my favourite composer. If not, I say Carly Rae Jepsen is pretty cool.
>>
>>38131374

Is Happiness worth a watch? I have that on my list but never actually knew what it was even about.
>>
>>38131406
I see, sounds quite different indeed.
>>
>>38131404

If I'm still up, yes. Go write your notes. Challenge your girl to chess and whoever wins makes all the rules.
>>
LO told me she still cries herself to sleep every night.

I can't bear this.
>>
>>38131429
Yes, great film. Would say it's in my top 10. It's entertaining and also thought provoking and also a little edgy.
>>
>>38131486

I've watched nothing but capeshit for weeks, mostly X-Men movies. I like marathoning stuff, makes me feel like I have a project.

I need some realistic drama next.
>>
>>38131550
Happiness is fairly realistic and has plenty of drama.
>>
What's a good streaming website?
>>
>>38131651
For games? Beam.
>>
>>38131668

For movies.
>>
>>38131677
https://fmovies.is/film/happiness.3jq6
>>
>>38131870

I'm having connection issues.
>>
File: rtgregtgrefd.jpg (964KB, 1500x1099px) Image search: [Google]
rtgregtgrefd.jpg
964KB, 1500x1099px
Has anyone here seen the Deer Hunter?
>>
Things died down.
>>
>>38132418
I'm still here. Very disappointed in myself. Was supposed to look through texts and take notes. Have done nothing. Made an alarm for 1 hour before the talk.
Mind if I just think out loud here and get my list organized?
>>
>>38132462

Have at it. How much time left?
>>
>>38132499
1 at midnight rn. Supposed to be around 5,6 in the morning.
>>
>leaving russia and environment behind and how that effects relationship in terms of openness and initiative
>general lack of initiative in meeting up and initiative within the meet-ups
>lack of enthusiasm
>me driving the whole relationship by myself and her being un enthusiastic and passive
>her not caring enough recently when I've been highly anxious,failing to be nurturing
>failure to mantain conversation
>general inadequacy
All that comes to mind so far. Need to from some of these into questions some how
>>
>>38132701
This is helping more than I thought. Better than nothing I suppose. Really actually might be it
>failure to care and support and provide attention when I've stated and demanded just that in momment of distress
That that might cover it desu
>>
>>38132753

Sounds good. Maybe phrase it as a question, "Why do you seem not to care for me as much as before?" or something.
>>
Time for bed.

Nighty.
>>
>>38132834
Until tomorrow, then
>>
Didn't realize you were still here, Facet
>>
>>38132908
I'm just sporadically putting my head round the door. How's the planning coming along?
>>
I don't think Nick know what he's talking about most of the time but, It's nice to see other mentally ill people in one place.
>>
>>38132944
Was gonna do the good ol fashion paper pencil desk w/ music approach but just half assed it rn and posted concerns that I'll formulate into questions above. Really would've reached the same results had I done the ol fashion method. Guess I saved time
Still eating chocolates?
>>
>>38133044
Nah but I had a pizza with some baked beans. Nice and soggy.
>>
>>38132834
Good night friend Nick.
>>
>>38134299
Weren't you leaving?
>>
>>38134329
I came back out of left field.
>>
>>38134454
What do you think about being controlling and asserting dominance by threatening self harm and cutting?
It's a bit different because they do it out of guilt and maybe pity. Is the idea for her to simply dance to your flute, or for her to obey because she sees you as the ultimate authority and places you on a pedestal?
You've provoked some thought in me
>>
Say does a discord chat of this thread exist?
>>
File: I'll be leaving now.jpg (155KB, 959x540px) Image search: [Google]
I'll be leaving now.jpg
155KB, 959x540px
>>38134678
I'm going to bed. I hope you aren't plotting any nonsense Medman. Always aspire to be an individual of whom you can be proud.
>>
>>38134797
Good night lad.
No nonsense nor plotting. Only theoretical philosophy
>>
>>38134946
are Medman and Medguy both you?
>>
>almost 400 posts
>only 33 posters
such a fucking circlejerk
>>
>>38134678
>What do you think about being controlling and asserting dominance by threatening self harm and cutting?
I don't think that it would work. You need somebody to be super into you for them to care. I just use her emotions.
>>
>>38134797
Good night Facet.
>>
I all you namefags really piss me off, why are you on this board you stupid pseudo-armchair psychologists, I swear to god im gonna smash NICK FACET AND MEDMANS FAGGOT HEADS IN
>>
>>38135170
Oh so you come at the beginning or end of the thread. How about you come join us in the middle when it's most active?
>>
>>38135211
idc when i come to this shitty thread, it shouldve ended when it started
>>
>>38135235
But why don't you come in the middle?
>>
I'm sure you guys are getting tired of me coming in these threads asking for shit in my vague disjointed rambles, but I could use some advice.

I've been told to just take it easy and not worry numerous times over my life, but I don't think I'm capable of relaxing. I think Facet suggested looking into mindfullness at one point and while it somewhat helped I'm still not where I want to be, likely because I'm still having problems facing my emotions. Additionally I'm getting more paranoid, which definitely isn't helping me attempt to reach out and talk to others. What are some things I could try to help ease my paranoia?
>>
>>38135329
You could look into changing your diet. I know that it helps sometimes, unless this is hardcore paranoia. If then, I don't know what to do.
>>
>>38135431
I wouldn't call it hardcore, I just don't like that it seems to be escalating and that I seem to be becoming suspicious of those closest to me. I'm still living at home so my diet actually isn't all that bad with family dinners, though I have been eating less recently.
>>
>>38135118
Who's medguy?
>>
>>38135518
Hey Charlie. We've done a chit chat before.
What are your suspicions?
>>
>>38135837
Hey Medman, I hope you're having a good day.

>What are your suspicions?
I feel as if they know I'm not alright and that they're dropping hints that they know instead of coming out and asking about it which would put me on the defensive big time. Instead of finding this nice that they would care so much, I immediately start thinking about how the fuck they would know since nobody ever touches my computer and my emotional game face is strong. Now I lock my computer every time I step away for any length of time just on the chance that they would investigate it while I'm away. Anytime I hear people talking in another room or on the phone, I have to listen in with my good hearing because I swear they're talking about me until proven otherwise (through the mention of a name for example). The only reason I haven't locked down my computer with vpns and several scanners running 24/7 is because I know that none of them are tech savvy enough to bug or otherwise remotely monitor my computer.

Every day I'm expecting some kind of intervention to come up and I my anxiety spikes every time the phone rings or a car goes by on the street. I can't help but feel there is some plan involving me (probably for my own good) that I'm not aware of.

I can't help but feel if this gets worse I'll become the guy who dies alone in a bunker after years of never leaving because the ABC's might decide that day is the day that they'll drone strike me.
>>
>>38136215
Whoops, forgot to put my name back on
>>
I don't know if this is the right place
ever since childhood I had to move out four times, having to start over everytime and leaving aside friends, familiars and people I've grown fond of in general.
For reasons beyond my control I'll probably have to move out a fifth time, and it just feels soul crushing, it's become more and more difficult to become intimate with people and I honestly feel as if they don't truly care much about me and they'll betray me given the chance especially since I truly hold them dear. Even the one I truly love. And I know it's selfish thinking and I'm being dramatic, but I seriously don't want to start over again, I'm just tired, I haven't even spoken to these people in awhile now. Everyone tells me new beginnings bring good things in your life and to not dwell on the past but for me they don't, they just keep taking away the few things I care about, I frankly wish I stopped feeling so that the pain goes away.
>>
>>38136215
Hate to leave you hanging, but I have to Charlie. Not to make this about me but haven't slept in nearly 2 days again, I'll be more use to you tomorrow.
For whatever it's worth I've got a similar but less intense paranoia. We've discussed this in the past I believe.
I really hate to leave you after after I've got you talking but I won't be much use of you rn. I'll keep this thread open, just pop up sometime in the thread tomorrow, and we'll continue from this post.
Nite
>>
>>38136694
Just don't want you to feel you've posted in vain. I've read all of the post and we'll continue tomorrow lad
>>
>>38136694
>>38136835
Alright thanks for letting me know Medman. I hope you have a good nights sleep. I think I remember talking about your thing before, but honestly my memory isn't the best. Tomorrow I'll see about getting in the thread earlier than I usually do if this one dies overnight.
>>
I'm the girl who was molested and hates men.

Tonight I was outside with my kitten and it got scared by the fireworks sounds and scratched the palm of my hand really hard by accident. There's too bleeding marks. Now I can't stop thinking about cutting myself..............
>>
>>38137594
*two
not too
im stupid, i want to die so bad.
>>
>>38137594
>>38137698
I'm definitely not a decent armchair psychologist like the others, but please don't do that. I wasn't around for your initial posts, but I'm sure you're a good person who tries her best to work with the cards she's dealt. Clean and bandage up the cuts on your hand and try doing something you enjoy, maybe work on a hobby or play with your kitten, just try anything that would take your mind off those thoughts. If you have netflix you could try sitting with the kitten and watching your favorite show or something. If nothing else, that kitten loves you and needs the love that I know you can provide, especially with the frightening fireworks.

I personally can't imagine what it is you're going through, so I can only hope that this helped.
>>
>>38138153
That reply made me teary it was so nice. I didn't think anyone on r9k was capable of a nice reply. thanks.
>>
Do you guys have these threads daily? I don't browse /r9k/ a lot. I'll probably show up to these threads more often, because I've had some emotional stuff that has been impacting me mentally, but I see this thread is ending for the night and so am I.
>>
>>38138788
They are daily, though I wouldn't bother posting if Nick isn't on.
Thread posts: 416
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.