[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was ian curtis a robot ? I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: images (30).jpg (19KB, 437x337px) Image search: [Google]
images (30).jpg
19KB, 437x337px
Was ian curtis a robot ? I
>>
he had a kid and a wife
>>
>>38121662
Wow so just because you have a wife and kid you can't be a robot? Fucking virgins I swear
>>
>>38121684
>Wow so just because you have a wife and kid you can't be a robot?
Uhm, yes
>>
>>38121684
>the definition of robot has changed so much that you can get married, fuck regularly, have a kid and still be a robot just because you offed yourself and made sang songs
>>
>>38121776
>>38121780
You're not a normie if you're mentally ill
>>
>>38121795
Being mentally ill is like being black or gay. Being defective in a sociable way is ultra-normalfaggotry.
>>
>>38121795
he was not mentally ill, just overwhelmed by shit that happened too fast

he was too young and romantic to balance so much shit, like marriage, tours, fame etc.
And plus he had epileptic attacks and problems related to it, which made his life miserable as well
>>
>>38121684
Think about it this way, Ian Curtis had all of the qualities of a person who could convince someone to see him naked, let him put his penis inside them regularly, agree to spend a lifetime with him and raise another human being alongside him, all for free.

Does that scream robot to you?
>>
>>38121776
>>38121780
>>38121836
My god get a load of this faggotry. Are you mad that I am a robot and have a wife and kid? Please tell me how it makes you feel you fucking beta virgin retards L M A O
>>
ITT: tumblr wants to distort and take over the robot term
>>
>>38121848
you are not a robot then faggot, just a miserable normie
>>
>>38121848
Answer my question, normal.
>>
>>38121857
>>38121880
>not denying virginity
How pathetic could you be? Perhaps having no pride is why women don't even look in your general direction. Feels good not knowing this feeling :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 921x1047px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 921x1047px
>>38121563
he had a wife, a kid, and a hottie french mistress, also worked at some social service type job helping poor people while singing and writing lyrics for what would become one of the most influential bands ever, he was also a regular rocker who got drunk and peed in hotel lobby plants, so he was a successful, social person, but at the same time he really was suicidal, all those dark lyrics weren't just pretty words, "it was me, waiting for me this time" "i wait for the time when something must break" "on the tenth floor, down the backstairs, into no mans land" he really was seriously filled with angst, dread, sadness and loneliness, so i say yeah, he was a robot.

I own the 4 major JD works (one in vinyl), a Warsaw compilation, I've read Touching from a Distance, and watched the film Control.

I know JD is hyped like hell, and Ian's voice and the general sound wasn't at all what I expected, but they really grew on me, if it isn't obvious kek
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 412x635px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 412x635px
>>38121836
is this like the eternal debate about being a robot? the only thing is being a virgin? i thought it was more nuanced than that.

i would say, without a shred of irony, that Ian Curtis was more of a robot than Eggman, the latter is just gloating and lapping up his recent successes, if you gave Eggman a million bucks he would just be on a beach somewhere , wearing Gucci shades, slicked up in coconut oil, snorting coke and fucking barely legal prostitutes.
>>
File: wilson-steven-50de2965e9436.jpg (913KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wilson-steven-50de2965e9436.jpg
913KB, 1920x1080px
Which musicians would you actually consider robots?

Pic related
He said he has no plans to have a wife or family and dedicate his whole life to music
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 274x184px
>>38122085
I dunno of any living (I've never heard of this guy but I'll look him up)

Syd Barrett tho
>>
>>38122085
Richey Edwards from Manics
>>
>>38122032
I tried to emphasize that not being a virgin(in this context at least) actually meant a lot more than just putting your penis in a vagina. He had to have a great deal of social standing, self-worth, confidence, value, charisma, physical attractiveness and other not robotic traits to do what he did. That said, I think he definitely qualifies as a cyborg.
>>
>>38122270
Okay, so, bear with me here:

Let's say you are poor, ugly, short, unsuccessful, have a harelip, stutter, your dad and mom are indifferent to you, and your not a virgin?

The above describes a coworker of mine in his mid thirties, he still lived at home, liked lame 80s metal (Guns n Roses, Metallica, Motley Crue, Ratt, etc) and I think he was a virgin because he told he he'd never had a gf.

Except one day the company hired this woman, late 30s, slightly chubby and used up looking, long hair with lots of grey in it, kind of new age weirdo (liked astrology, tarot cards, etc) and you could tell she totally crushed on my coworker, always flirting and telling him how nice he looked (he had a horrible mustache that barely covered his harelip) and one day they were a couple.

He's still short, ugly, stutters, like 89s metal, etc, but he's not a virgin anymore. So is he still a robot?
>>
>>38122134
Proof that robots can b attractive.
>>
>>38122439
Cyborg or failed normie sure but robot? No.

Robots are unloved by all, even middle aged chubsters don't want us.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.