[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up >feel like shit as usual but I'm actually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1477263708066.png (45KB, 527x487px) Image search: [Google]
1477263708066.png
45KB, 527x487px
>wake up
>feel like shit as usual but I'm actually looking forward to the day because I can do stuff
>get up and shower since I haven't had a shower in 5 days
>start thinking in the shower
>remember that I have no friends
>remember that I have no fun vidya to play
>remember that I have no car
>remember that I have no good food
>remember that there is nothing good to watch on kikeflix or jewtube
>remember that I live 30 miles away from the closest city
>only good thing is that I have lots of ice cream in my freezer
>>
File: 20170614-175234-Votze-id1986021.jpg (108KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
20170614-175234-Votze-id1986021.jpg
108KB, 720x1280px
>>38121410
Is this the NEET endgame?
>>
>>38121579
a job wouldn't change it
I've been a wagecuck before and it's honestly much worse
>>
>>38121642
Do you have your own apartment?
Rural area or city?
If rural theres a ton of things you can do alone
>>
>>38121779
live with my mom and some of my siblings but I spend most of my time home alone. I would move if there was housing avalible.
rural area with just enough people to get little privacy and everyone here is so nosy it's insane
yes I know, I wanna go outside and do stuff but everytime there is always someone who comes to talk to me or just come to watch me. It honestly creeps me the fuck out that I'm unable to get barely any privacy in such a low popluated place
>>
>>38121579
It is, that's why I'm trying to escape this hell.
After 10 years as a NEET I just can't take it anymore.
I hate it so much that I actually want to become a wagecuck for the first time, believe it or not.
What scares me is that maybe I'll end up hating that as well...
>>
My nigga you got ice cream and you alive. WTF else do you want.
>>
>>38122151
something fun to do while I eat my icecream
>>
File: 111280.jpg (1008KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
111280.jpg
1008KB, 1280x850px
>>38121939
what makes you think becomming a wagecuck will change anything? You'll just hate it even more
the "love your job and you wont havet to work another day in your life" saying is just a meme, don't fall for it
cherish the neetlife my friend, find purpose
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.