[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>return to work after a month of medical leave >use access

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4436.jpg (21KB, 233x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4436.jpg
21KB, 233x200px
>return to work after a month of medical leave
>use access key to enter gate
>gets denied

Uh-oh, that's not a good sign.
>>
>>38120858
Can they really fire you for taking medical leave?
>>
>>38120868
I was supposed to have the doctor fax them an update about my condition and when I'll be fit for duty again, by a certain date and I found out the week after they didn't send it in time, so I had them send it like they meant to send it - fax the letter with a date before the due date rather than the actual date, hoping they would understand that mistakes happen.
>>
So, I'm just gonna wait for the front doors to open to figure out if I really am terminated.

Haven't gotten fired in 5 years.
>>
To be honest, I didn't enjoy working there like I hoped I would.

There's just too much red tape.
>>
File: firmhandshakeman.jpg (40KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
firmhandshakeman.jpg
40KB, 612x408px
>>38121138
"Son, only losers make excuses -- and I didn't raise a loser. Now you march up there, look the manager in the eye, speak with him, stand up straight, and give him a firm handshake."
>>
File: IMG_3693.jpg (32KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3693.jpg
32KB, 500x333px
>>38121512
Rolling for perception.
>>
The good news is I won't be jobless, since I've been working two jobs.

The other job isn't as physically demanding, so I didn't need to have medical leave.
>>
>>38120868
>>38120933
Lots of workplaces have complicated medical leave procedures in hopes of the employee screwing up the filing process. Often enough, they'll deliberately leave out important forms and insist that they "gave them to you" after the due date passes. You really have to be a fucking hawk with stuff like this and cover your ass 24/7.

Either they get to fire you or deny you wages during the leave of absence. Fun stuff.
>>
Yeah, I've been fired because they never received a letter from my doctor.

I don't understand, since he's a close associate to my mother and is very friendly.

However, he does have a habit of never answering phone calls or text messages.
>>
>>38122959

jfc. no appeal process or anything i suppose.

>close associate to my mother and is very friendly

not that fucking friendly to you i guess
>>
>>38123116
He fucking puts his hand on my shoulder when we're walking to his office as if we're close friends, but I guess he just want to be friendly to everybody.

I am, however, eligible as a rehire.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.