[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FetLife

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: i_heart_fetlife_200_400x400.png (113KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
i_heart_fetlife_200_400x400.png
113KB, 400x400px
Any experiencesse? Have you found the one?
>>
Garbage site for garbage people. Also no woman there is single.
>>
>>38120340
Lol. There are a lot of single men and women. People joke about there only being obese men but there are a handful of Chads. They're just not out there shitting up the boards.
>>
i cyberstalk some people I know around town
good shit when they post n00ds
>>
>>38120291

Tons of women on the site, but vast majority are taken or poly or 'xyz is my master ask his permission before messaging me."

I did find one cute brat, though. Clearly had mental issues and asked how much money I made almost immediately. Did nonspecific "modelling" on this side. Finally drew the line when she demanded I be a giant cunt to her in a restraunt because she got off on public humiliation.

Just stick to finding a normie woman and turning her on to what you like.
>>
File: rsz_20170701_001149.jpg (275KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_20170701_001149.jpg
275KB, 1080x1080px
>>38120291
Found my milf there, being together for 3 years and living together despite my NEETness. People have their kink but that don't make them bad people. She start a conversation with me because I mostly wrote about my hobby and how much I enjoy history. Reply as fast as I could when she message me and did not come off as desperate needly. Was trying to find trap on there but I settle for this.
>>
Literally the worst place to go looking. The most awful normalfags inhibit it, that's it.
>>
I've tried it but I don't think it's very useful for gays.
>>
>>38120974
>Finally drew the line when she demanded I be a giant cunt to her in a restraunt because she got off on public humiliation.

Do the people into this shit even realize that to an outside observer, it just looks like the guy being an abusive asshole for no reason?
>>
A few roasties wanted to meet up with me because I took a ridiculously flattering picture of my 7.9~(bone pressed) x5.9~ inch dick
But I didn't get back to them because they had insane standards for dick size and seemed like crazy sexist whores who probably have STDs
they'd probably see it in person and be like... ''what? you're under nine inches? GTFO you fucking cuck!''
I did message pretty much every woman in my city though
So I guess word will get around that I have a big dick, chances are I will come across some of those woman. I've actually recognized a few women
>>
>>38120974
>drew the line when she demanded I be a giant cunt to her in a restraunt because she got off on public humiliation
Sounds like a pretty typical female actually.
>>
Shitty website and community, by accident found a versatile trap there who was amazing. Needle in a haystack
>>
>>38122634
Get out of here, you homogayfag.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.