[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you feel when you lost your virginity? Did anything change?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 13

File: tumblr_ogpvx4xbYP1vvbc65o1_1280.jpg (409KB, 946x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogpvx4xbYP1vvbc65o1_1280.jpg
409KB, 946x1280px
How did you feel when you lost your virginity? Did anything change? I imagine you gain some understanding of the world that makes you officially a respectable adult
>>
>>38120218
Made me extremely depressed because it was the final proof that there is nothing worth caring about in this world.
>>
>>38120246
This, sort of.

Like, I just had sex, now what? What am I supposed to aspire to now?
>>
>>38120218
When I lost mine I realized how little I liked my gf
>>
>>38120218
I did value virginity alot less after having sex realizing while fun, it wasn't anything magical. Nothing else really changed though. Don't think it'll solve your life problems, it won't. Now that I'm with a girl I love, I do regret not saving it for her as she did for me.
>>
I lost it in a bathtub at a party when I was 15. It was okay.
>>
Before it, i couldn't focus on anything but sex. Then i had it. It sucked because she was an unresponsive whale, but it was still exciting. I stopped worrying about it for a few years, and i became noticeably happier and productive. Now i'm falling back to wanting some again, and i don't know what to do.
>>
>>38120218
fucked a hooker last week
preddy gud/10
i guess im not nervous about loosing my virginity anymore and thats a great feeling
>I imagine you gain some understanding of the world that makes you officially a respectable adult
not at all
loosing your v-card doesn't mean that you become a better person
>>
File: 1493119832750.jpg (6KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
1493119832750.jpg
6KB, 221x228px
>>38120218
>when you lost your virginity?
>>
>>38120218
relief

Not originallasd
>>
>>38120218
It's great knowing now at least one woman out there loved me physically.
It's horrible knowing I'm very quick to cum from sex
>>38120756
This.
Whatever happens I have now felt my dick inside a vagina.
>>
>>38120218
>How did you feel when you lost your virginity?

Not much immediately, but after a day or two it kicked it that I had finally lost my virginity.

>Did anything change?

Yes, I lost my libido for weeks after. Before my mind was occupied on sex.

All in all, sex wasn't as I had imagined. Doesn't feel like a big deal at all anymore
>>
>>38120218
It felt like I was jerking off using Novocain as lube.

It didn't change me, but I now have a realistic reference to jerk off to.
>>
Felt slightly disappointing due to my long years of death grip. I never even thought I used a death grip but the girl was pretty petite and not loose at all and it still didn't feel that great (hentai's made me believe vagina's would legit milk my dick, not so).

Mentally it absolutely made me less nervous around girls. I used to worry if random girls could tell I was a virgin, now I'm not and have a girl I fuck every night so I seriously don't care what random women think anymore and it's legit made me much less awkward.
>>
paid a hooker, so i felt really bad and fucked her again, couldn't even cum the second time, just acted as if I did
>>
>>38121322
Being a cutfag makes it worse.
>>
>>38121378
I couldn't cum at all during that hour, anon.

And implants almost does feel like bags of sand.
>>
>>38120246

Fucking this

Once you reach end game there's nowhere to go from there.
>>
File: 1496820937078.jpg (48KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
1496820937078.jpg
48KB, 660x574px
>>38121421
At least I have music to keep me content.
>>
>>38120218
Lost it to a boy in the 5th grade and a girl in 8th. It wasn't as meaningful the second time but I'm a single dad now so that's a thing.
>>
>>38121409
worst part is, I slept with other hookers as well, can't even get hard, even if they look good
>>
>>38121454
I could never get to 100%; it may get to 85% and they could ride it, but I don't feel anything and it gets softer so she'll have to suck on it, but it seems like she's a shitty sucker and I - no, I need to leave because I can't fucking feel you.

At least I'm able to satisfy her better than she could satisfy me.
>>
>>38121441
How can a 8-year-old get pregnant you pedofuck?
>>
>>38121524
yep, it's kinda like that
going to a brothel with your best friend has it's up and downs
>ups
you're gonna have a great party time
>downs
expensive and you have to act like you had the time of your life with that big tittied bitch
>>
>>38121566
Always need to go with big jugs just to keep me hard a little longer; sucking on them helps as well.
>>
>>38121555
>Fishing for (You)s
>Gets trips

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>38121555
just turn pre-pre-teens get pregnant on m-TV (muslim tv) on
>>
>>38121609
I don't watch shit (TV).
>>
>>38120218
Lost it to a hooker with a perfect body. Feels pretty good

I don't regret or feel depressed about it, now I can stop worrying about this stuff and focus on more important things
>>
File: crying.jpg (29KB, 480x466px) Image search: [Google]
crying.jpg
29KB, 480x466px
Bad

I lost my virginty to a 600lb woman. It was really horrible, she blacked out twice during because I accidentally hit my penis into a lump of green mould next to her vagina that she called her 'sensitive grassland'

She also kept complaining when I came after 4 minutes because she didnt orgasm, even though the previous day she told me that she could only orgasm from masturbating with cucumbers

After she threw me out of her house, and then sent pictures of my cumshot to her friends because it was 'too small cum for a big sexy hun'
>>
Felt nothing at all. I'm circumcised, so sex is not that great, and death gripping and edging since age 13 contributed to my dick being a numb noodle.

Sex is not an achievement. Literally all normies do it, and if you really want to get laid, you can. Just drop your standards and you can lose your sacred virginity.

What I think people really want to do when they mean "lose their virginity" is fuck a hot girl for the first time, not fuck a chubby SJW cunt who steals 300 dollars from you when you fall asleep.
I would say I'm still a virgin. I haven't felt a good sex meme, and the girl I fucked was not attractive. Keep your standards, you won't be happy if you fuck an uggo.
>>
>>38121653
Whyyyy did you even have secks with her??
>>
>>38121602
yeah, but thos big tits are not perky, they hang like bags of milky coins
>>
File: IMG_9891.jpg (42KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9891.jpg
42KB, 288x499px
>>38121708
I got desperate for pleasure by eating her out.

I wasn't thinking.

I dodged a bullet there, since I'm still free of STDs.
>>
>>38121740
did that too, at least she took a quick shower before the act
>>
>>38121769
Mine was very clean as well.

Not bad for Cozumel, Mexico.
>>
>>38120218
everyone tells me that you lose your virginity by simply having your dick in someone's ass or pussy. I have a small dick and I've had my dick in both holes for like 10 seconds max. I didn't feel anything and lost my erection real quick. I still consider myself a virgin despite that.
>>
>>38121800
Technically, you're no longer a virgin by social standards.
>>
File: 1443349153488.jpg (35KB, 394x468px) Image search: [Google]
1443349153488.jpg
35KB, 394x468px
>>38121800
I don't think ass counts, if so you could put your own dick in your ass and loose your virginity to yourself
given that you're flexible and long enough to do so
>>
File: IMG_3709.jpg (20KB, 164x120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3709.jpg
20KB, 164x120px
>>38120218
Does autofellatio count?
>>
>>38121860
don't think so
but congrats on being flexible enough to pleasure yourself
>>
>>38121842
>you could put your own dick in your ass and loose your virginity to yourself
that's not how it works, anon. that is on the same level as masturbation

>>38121860
no.
>why?
see above
>>
Not great. It was with a girl who turned out to be a total bitch, was wearing a condom, barely found the experience pleasurable.

I didn't start actually enjoying sex until I did it with a long term partner who I loved, who trusted me to not use a condom.
>>
>>38121653
I know this isn't real but I'm dying at 'sensitive grassland'
>>
>>38121950
>that's not how it works
that's why i wrote >I don't think ass counts
>>
I felt good. I could finally watch 40 year old virgin and laugh
>>
>>38121993
oh, then I misunderstood. I thought you meant any ass in general instead of your own exclusively.
In any case, I still stand behind my statement and disagree with your previous one. Suppose a homosex gets assfucked by his boyfirend, and he doesn't get to fuck his ass back on the same night. So he recieved, but has not given back. Is he still a virgin? I would argue that he isn't. Virginity ends when you have a penetrating relation with another person. And if you penetrate yourself with either your own dick, or some inanimate object (let's say a dildo), the status of virginity remains.
>>
>>38122106
I agree with you
but what if the virgin in question is a female? she could very well loose her hymen through masturbating with toys or an exciting horse riding session
>>
File: 1445722183259.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445722183259.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
I'm still a virgin, OP. Kill me.
>>
>>38122147
why don't you ask to have sex with you instead?
>>
Stopped being extremely depressed about being a virgin and stopped obsessing about getting a gf.
>>
File: 1368302166743.jpg (370KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1368302166743.jpg
370KB, 1680x1050px
I didn't care too much about being a virgin when it happened, although that certainly wasn't the case in the past. It made me feel like I was a "proper" person, like I'd finally done what so many other people my age had done, and as I'm more of a failed normie than a robot it was more "expected" of me.
desu I've got a good circle of friends and drugs so who the fuck cares about vaginas
>>
>>38122138
That is a good question. I believe that a girl can still be a virgin even if her hymen is broken. As long as she didn't have any penetration experiences with another person (be it male or female), she retains the virginity status.
If she breaks her hymen using toys, but has not have experiences with other people, she is a virgin.
Of course, if she has an anal intercourse with somebody, but her vagina and hymen remains intact, her virginity is gone, because she had a penetration experience.

note: by "penetration experiences" I implicitly include those with animals as well, but in order to keep the argument cleaner, I only suppose relations with human beings.

Another case that I can think of is what if two virgin girls penetrate each other with a strap-on/dildo, but not with finger or any other body part of their own. I would argue that both of them lose their virginities, even though the penetration happened only with inanimate objects. This is the case because the entire experience included another person.

tl;dr Bottom line of the argument is that penetration + another person = no virginity, and penetration on it's own = virginity
>>
>>38122336
so you need another person to lose your virginity
that makes it pretty hard
>>
>>38122384
seem so. that's why this entire board exists.
>>
>>38120218
it just makes you feel good while it's happening, and that's about it

just smoke weed and jerk off all day, same thing
>>
>>38121248
>tfw you realize how loose a vagina actually is
>>
>>38122336
Hymen is usually broken by chad finger fucking them when they are pre teens
>>
>>38120218
I had sex over 7000 times before leaving highschool. I face fucked and creampied girls thousands of times.
Everyone still commented on my shit with things like:HEH HEH ANON AT LEAST SOME OF US GET SOME UNLIKE YOU

Sex doesn't change anything.
Only appearance does.
Your experiences are meaningless to anyone but you and the others who also experienced them.

In that circle though the girls saw me as respected and wanted me.
>>
File: IMG_1619.jpg (33KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1619.jpg
33KB, 618x412px
>>38120218
Lost my virginity a few weeks ago. Literally dont feel anything but maybe a little more depressed. Realized that if I can't even enjoy sex then what the fuck will i enjoy? Now my desire to be dead has increased, when i thought it'd go down.

Fuck.
>>
>>38120218
Not gonna lie, after few encounters my mental health improved considerably
>>
how do you even choose right condom? is there a guide to sizes? the best brands?
>>
>>38120218
Still felt like a virgin desu but i have a gf now which is nice
>>
Quick Q. Are those considered attractive tits? Would it be cool to go outside like that? Minus the cum. Mines look exactly like it in this green dress I have with an open back, so wearing a bra would look awful.
>>
>>38123993
Post pics and I will be the judge
>>
I'll let you know as soon as it happens. Might be a little while though
>>
>>38120218
That is Not cum. Lel
>>
>>38120218
It felt good for a ton of reasons. Great even, I suppose. Got to brag to my friends and be part of sex conversations finally. It didn't change a damn thing though.
>>
>>38123993
>Are those considered attractive tits?
Yes

>Would it be cool to go outside like that?
No, you'd look like a whore
>>
File: 1498705997869.png (705KB, 709x655px) Image search: [Google]
1498705997869.png
705KB, 709x655px
>How did you feel when you lost your virginity?
>implying
>>
File: 1495436859847.gif (337KB, 492x376px) Image search: [Google]
1495436859847.gif
337KB, 492x376px
>>38120218
>It wasn't special.
Was a Korean slut with huge tits. She was 24 and I was 18. Happened last year in May. Didn't have contact with her after three days after that. She stayed at the same hostel as me in Spain. I was there to visit family but didn't feel like going to spend the week there. Hostels are crazy fun. After the Korean girl I've had sex with 20+ woman so far including my first GF now who I've been together with for the last 10 months.
>>
>>38120218
i felt kinda cool but also like i really wanted to play starcraft instead
i played a lot of starcraft back then
>>
I remember my first time being awful because I didn't know what I was doing. Lasted all of maybe 5 minutes including getting undressed, getting a bj, cowgirl, missionary and cumming within 10 seconds doggy style.

what it felt like
>wow.... so that's all really huh
>also pretty sure i disappointed her

It felt like a really empty accomplishment. Like getting a 100% on a paper you know you put wrong answers on.
>>
>>38123993
>mines
Are you a nig or just emulating their speech patterns?
>>
My first and only time with a girl was with my fully biological sister. We met up for the first time as adults and she's a pretty big slut so she didn't have a problem helping me out.

It's fun while you're doing it, and that's about it. Doesn't change your life or anything.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.