[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How am I not supposed to hate women after seeing this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: average western woman.jpg (160KB, 1021x499px) Image search: [Google]
average western woman.jpg
160KB, 1021x499px
How am I not supposed to hate women after seeing this?
>>
>>38120194
>How am I not supposed to hate women
you aren't. everyone hates women. chad hates women. the only people who don't hate women are nu-males who think that acting respectful is the way to get free pussy.
>>
Was there a point to that retarded reddip post? Is it yours and you are now hoping to get validation?
>>
>>38120271
Are you retarded? Look at the dates they were posted.
>>
>>38120194
He's lucky because he gets her love
>>
>>38120194
>All I can say is when I waited with my husband it was because every dude I jumped into bed with wasn't deserving of me and my body and I knew he was special and wanted to wait
What kind of retarded logic is this?
>>
You shouldnt hate the dog, you should hate the owner who unleased it. The problem with women is the problem of liberalism.
>>
>>38120475
>women
>logic
Choose one and only one.
>>
>>38120194
>they weren't worth my body and weren't special so I let them have it all for no effort!
>oh I like this guy, better force him to go through hoops
>>
>>38120687
Unbelievable. What a fucking meme.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.