[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not a dealer, right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: DSCI0083.png (656KB, 1171x929px) Image search: [Google]
DSCI0083.png
656KB, 1171x929px
So, basically once a month I go visit a guy I know and buy some stuff, I then visit two other guys I know and sell it to them. This makes me 300 euro a month. It's not real drugs, just pic related.

Despite this I don't really see myself as either a criminal OR a drug dealer and sure as hell not as the stuff you see on tv or in other media.
>>
>>38118668
>not really drugs
>posts drugs

>not really a dealer
>sells drugs

The cognitive dissonance is to the max
>>
>>38118668
You're a middle man
>>
>>38118911
They're not anymore drugs than alcohol or tobacco. They're even well on their way to legalize them here.

>>38118963
I think both of them are further selling the stuff though.
>>
>>38119154
Drugs are drugs dingle berry. If it causes a physiological change in the body it is by definition a drug.

Don't pretend something isn't a drug when it is because you want it not to be.

I own a dispensary in Washington state. I buy drugs to sell to people that want to get high. I don't pretend it's not what it is.
>>
>>38119288
By technicality, you are a drug dealer. You sell people illegal substances, you are a drug dealer.

It doesn't matter if they'll be legal soon, or you don't think they're a big deal. You can't expect the Anons here to deal with how you feel about it subjectively, because everyone will have a different opinion. But, by fact, you are a dealer.

You pointed out it's not as dramatic as media would portray it, but why did you feel the need to ask?
>>
you're not a dealer, you're a mule
>>
You're a drug dealer. It's hilarious that you explain about how you deal drugs and then say you don't believe you're a drug dealer, which you are, by the way.
>>
>>38119347
Meant for >>38119154

oreganolion
>>
You're a dealer for sure, dude.

I dunno how expensive weed is in Europe but I imagine you're probably moving two oz a month? In most of the US that is a life sentence.
>>
>>38119288
>I own a dispensary in Washington state

Oh word?! I live in the Seattle area! Do you own the place here or what
>>
>>38119356
Because it's only something I do on the side for easy cash. It's neither my main goal nor something I will do in the long term. Hell I don't even smoke myself (not even tobacco).
>>
>>38119370
What the hell, around here it's basically a slap on the wirst especially the first time you are found. Hell if you can convince them it's for yourself you might get off even lighter.
>>
>>38119370
Kek. Fucking amerilard laws.

In europe thats not too bad. They took out a 27 year old guy in Berlin last week who had about 427kg of weed in his flat.
think about that kinda volume. Btw Weed in Germany costs from 8-10 euros per gramm.
For example i smoke about 5 gramms every 2-3 weeks i buy 6 grams for 45 euros from my life long dealer bro. Pretty cheap but I also live very close to the dutch border.

And on topic.
In the eyes of the law you are a dealer no way around it. But unless youre there when they take the guy out youre fine. Why would they have any interest in you, its just 300 euros worth nobody cares.
>>
File: Galena Park.jpg (257KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Galena Park.jpg
257KB, 1920x1080px
>>38119288
You say its a drug but do you agree its medicine?

I have constant muscle spasms for over a decade and ganja calms my crazy ass down. Example naturally I cant read cause Im too amped up and it calms me down enough to be able to sit there and do things. Think I have PTSD from all the brain damage from fights.

Pic related I grew up 1 neighborhood away. This shit pops up if you just google the area Galena Park. Use to fight the leader of the Crips over their all the time.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.