[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey anon why don't you present me to your GF? I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

>Hey anon why don't you present me to your GF?
I don't have one
>Of course you don't, why are you so ashamed of your mother?

anyone else has parents that are delusional about you?
>>
>>38118429
Used to, they gave up their hopes after about 4 years of neetdom.
>>
>>38118450
Is it better than when they are delusional about you?
>>
>>38118429
they think i'm gay... keep dropping "hints" about how they are accepting of that
>>
>>38118516
try doing hate jokes about gays and how you want to gas them like hitler did to the jews(even if you don't belive this) they usualy stop after that, the problem is when normies start to think that, and you have to hit a 4/10 to prove that you are not gay, not easy being a cyborg
>>
>>38118585
that just makes him look defensive
>>
>>38118516
the best thing is to ignore it

Because if you were gay you'd have a bf, and you don't. Soon that realization will sink in
>>
>>38118750
with normies yeah, but at home it worked very well for me
>>
Literally cannot wait to move out so I don't have to deal with this burden anymore. They don't pressure me, just tease me from time to time. I imagine that deep down inside they know I'm fucked up, I'm just glad nothing obvious has come forth (yet). Honestly hoping I can move countries soon so I can just drop off the radar and forget it entirely.
>>
>>38118429
They seem to have the impression that I'll get married one day.

Even if I wanted to I'm an idiot incapable of math beyond a middle school level that keeps me out of STEM and have the social skills of a barnacle so I can't network my way into a job meaning that I won't be any kind of beta provider so no woman will stomach my eccentricities and faults.

There are some things that I can improve about myself but it's only so much compared to the rest of my failures.
>>
>son you just gotta get over this whole "depression" thing
>have to have a sit down and explain that depression doesn't go away ever and only gets worse with age
>that just sounds like a cop-out

>your mother and i will be old someday and you'll have to make enough money to take care of us
>have to explain that inflation and cost of living is and has far outpaced wages and i'll be lucky if i can afford to take care of myself
>explain that he should have been saving up for this eventuality himself
>gets angry and says its always been the childrens job to do this
>point out his parents managed to bankroll him $250k and still he's going into debt during retirement
>point out that even during his lifetime this was an issue now how am i supposed to magically surpass this problem without any inheritance
>sounds like a cop-out to me

>dad and mom are broaching the subject of uni
>constantly bring up how cheap it is i just have to do what they did and work a part time job i'll come out debt free
>can't seem to explain to them just how expensive and consuming that shit is for my generation there's was like the last man out of 'nam for affordable and worthwhile secondary education
>seem to legitimately think it will be in the ballpark of $5-10k a year in total tuition, food, board, and supplies
>have always treated it as the child will pay them back "later" type of thing for my sister
>ask them how much they think she owes right now total
>haha maybe $20k but i'd be surprised if it were that high she's been working
>call up sister and ask
>each year totals around $60k-ish amd its been 8 years
>claims she's managed to shave off $80k total but interest will mean she'll eventually have to pay off $420-430k more
>parents have a shit fit and sister has to explain that this is fairly normal especially for an unsupported doctorate goal
>ask both of us how long its been like this
>few decades now essentially as long as this generations been alive
>>
>dad finally realizes why he's so deep in debt
>can see the gears spinning on this shit and the implications for the future

>dad and mom begin a heavy campaign for me to not only go out and find a girl but to get married because somehow that will bypass the issues i've shown them
>thinks all i need is a woman in my life and that will magically make my crippling depression and physical issues go away
>have to sit them down and explain that this isn't a good plan on multiple levels
>if i managed to bag someone i'm just consigning them to miserable life of dealing with me and my issues
>but love conquers all!
>have to show them the currently divorce rate is a 50/50 and of the "successful" marriages half have a partner who claims to be unhappy or its a marriage of opportunity not love
>have to show them the rate of unweds and those that don't want to marry or have kids for my bracket
>starting to realize they aren't going to have grandchildren, sister can't and she's vastly more reclusive than i am so marriage probably won't happen either
>but if I don't have kids and grand kids who the fuck will take care of me in my old age
>have to explain to them as they just found out nobody will
>i, like them, will have to find a way to do it myself as theres very little chance my generation can save up enough money to last us that long even if we retire around 70
>don't believe me
>have to show them investors estimates of when the average middle classer should have started saving
>age 21 at a rate of 15% of the annual income is the average
>well how the fuck are you supposed to do that you won't make annual income until your 25ish
>point out i'd also need 4 years of uni for that to happen so remember the debt i'll be in and thats without any other payments weighing me down
>can actually see the moment they realize this shit can't add up to a positive number
>well how the fuck are you supposed to survive
>i'm really not
>>
>>38119200
>how did it get like this
>run them through the shit their generation did like raising the cost of living and education to what they are now or outsourcing various work as well as putting in power people that raised inflation rates because at the time it seemed beneficial because it actually was but only just for them
>>
>tfw have been with the same girl for 8 years
>tfw have met her entire family multiple times but she's never met mine

This is a weird feel. But also my family fuckin suuuuuuucks
>>
>>38118585
And if you were an educated man you wouldn't even have to joke!
>>
>>38119244
>she's never met mine
But why?
>>
>>38119200
Anon, you can't just go around and redpill Babyboomers. They aren't able to handel those truths.
>>
File: 1493024635215.png (390KB, 999x1030px) Image search: [Google]
1493024635215.png
390KB, 999x1030px
>"you just have to fuck an ugly chick, it's easy"

-dad
>>
File: 1496612326305.png (238KB, 692x687px) Image search: [Google]
1496612326305.png
238KB, 692x687px
>>38119035
>>38119200
>>38119222

Shit goes down like oil
>>
File: He Used To Be An Actor.png (119KB, 287x281px) Image search: [Google]
He Used To Be An Actor.png
119KB, 287x281px
>"When you have kids of your own someday........"

I know you feel obligated to go through the motions to maintain some image of normalcy, but you need to do what dad did and just accept that the ship has sailed.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.