[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manlet Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

hello my fellow manlets 5'5'' reporting in

How do you cope day-by-day with your condition? do you have any anecdotes related to your height? what about dating?
>>
Seth Green is not a good example, he doesn't really seem to care about it.
>>
File: firmhandshakeman.jpg (40KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
firmhandshakeman.jpg
40KB, 612x408px
>>38114846
"Son, it's not about the size of the dog; it's the size of the fight in the dog. If you be yourself, look people in the eye, and shake their hands firmly, then height is just a number."
>>
>>38114846
girl in pic related has to be 5'10 at least desu
>>
>>38114868
his wife is very hot tho
>>
File: 1498869797807.jpg (94KB, 602x709px) Image search: [Google]
1498869797807.jpg
94KB, 602x709px
>>38114873
Goddamnit boomer-dad, this wasn't even true back in your day and you know it.
>>
I'm 5'6. I know that I'm very short and very ugly, I have been bullied for being the ugly fuck that I am, but not even once have people bullied me because of my height. I think my ugly face draws more attention
>>
honestly i almost never think about it. why the fuck you would be so insecure about something you have no control over is beyond me.
>>
>>38114846
I'm 5'4" and I can confirm that it's a meme, I have obtained several phone numbers and girls have crushed on me. I'm just not invested on relationships before my career ends/is about to end, and party/highly prosocial life isn't something I enjoy.

I need someone... less hyper than those who have expressed an interest in dating me so far.
>>
File: tumblr_oexez7pEpm1qe9g4mo1_1280.jpg (677KB, 500x970px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oexez7pEpm1qe9g4mo1_1280.jpg
677KB, 500x970px
5'2 Asian. 55.4kg.

Last year I ended my year long fwb relationship with a Muslim girl.

This year my lesbian friend cheated on her gf with me. We fucked twice and the third time she almost raped me. I decided to stop because I realized I like and respect her gf.

Other than that my height hasnt been an issue. The only annoying thing is that I have to spend more time at clothes stores trying to find a shirt that wont look baggy as fuck. Things on high shelves are ok since I like climbing over shit. Air travel is nice because I have lots of leg room.

I grew up with nobody saying anything about my height all the way from primary school to university, so I never thought anything was wrong.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.