[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got promoted to assistant manager at local lumber yard two

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: ggffhhddjjss.jpg (124KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
ggffhhddjjss.jpg
124KB, 2000x2000px
>got promoted to assistant manager at local lumber yard two weeks ago
>it has been going fine
>today we have an employee meeting, everyone is there
>I have been dreading this, considering the assistant managers task is to present the talking points of the meeting
>In office with general manager getting ready to face the staff, who are sitting in the stock yard
>when i get nervous I have to pee
>excuse myself before we head back to the stock yard
>take piss and walk out of bathroom
>as I am heading to the back i look down and see some dots of piss have soaked through the khakis i am wearing
>I never wear khakis usually, because of this, but it is the uniform
>half way through the presentation and the gm yells out "hey look at those piss dots!"
>i am in shock and look down at the dots out of instinct
>staff erupts in laughter
>on my next shift every one refers to me as "piss dot with not"
>they all know i am single and i try to play it off as being a mysterious 40 year old bachlear
>i realize they see through my facade now
>>
>>38114532
Jesus christ anon, what a life
>>
>>38114532
>piss dot with not
I don't get it
>>
>>38114578
OP spelled naught wrong.

Piss dot with naught.

Meaning Piss dot with nothing. Basically a guy with nothing in his life.

Although people wouldn't know those are piss dots, once I recall I got some splash back on a particularly poorly designed urinal so at the sink I just got some water on my shirt so it looks like I was careless with washing my hands and no one said anything.
>>
>>38114708
>using the word "naught"
>working with lumberjacks
Something doesn't quite pan out here
>>
>>38114708
They all knew, believe me. Even worse, it was obvious you cared enough to splash water on your shirt after the fact. I look at all of my coworkers pants after they leave the restroom (my cubicle faces it) and often they have piss dots. So fumy when they realize you know.
>>
>>38114770
> start work at a new office
> whenever i walk out of the restroom you're facing anon's cubicle, and it seems like he's always peering out of it at my crotch
> wondering if he's perverted or something
> mention this to anon one time at lunch, say you're probably just imagining it but it's a bit weird, try to say it like it's a joke
> he looks at his shoes for a minute, then says five words
> "i know about the dots"
> he starts chortling to himself
>>
Any time I've had someone point out drip on my pants I just say "yeah thats what happens when you have a huge dick." The fact you cared is why they make fun of you for it.
>>
>>38114948
Except they see the location of the dot, friend. They can extrapolate the length of your glands. Determining your boast to me quite unrealistic.
>>
>>38114532
That's what you get for working with Chads. But seriously though, you're the AM, can't you "put people in line" if they make fun of you (other than the GM of course)?
>>
>>38114736
>>using the word "naught"
>>working with lumberjacks
>Something doesn't quite pan out here

Lumberjacks don't work at a lumber yard
>>
>>38115058
He can't even piss right. No way this guy has the balls to do anything but look away when the employees mock him.
>>
>>38115004
>Glands
>me instead of be

Stop trying.
>>
>>38114532
it's a lumber yard, they always gonna say dudeshit like that

part of the fun of working somewhere like that
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.