[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Somehow manage to get gf >GF has a retarded younger brother

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: Actual real life pocahauntus.jpg (43KB, 435x659px) Image search: [Google]
Actual real life pocahauntus.jpg
43KB, 435x659px
>Somehow manage to get gf
>GF has a retarded younger brother who she looks after
>Tells me her parents left her with the kid
>Retarded younger brother is severely retarded
>Like, banging-head-on-wall retarded
>6 months passes
>Find out that the retard is actually her son
>Father skipped out for obvious reasons
>Retard now views me as a father figure
>Cries (and by cry, I mean scream at the top of his lungs and pound his fists on the wall) whenever I leave
>Her kid made me a crayon scribbled card for father's day (mother didn't make him do it)
>Retard is very stressful on the relationship -- 20x worse than a normal kid
>Requires constant care
>Want out of the relationship but feel bad for the retarded kid

Oh god, the feels. How do I get out of this without feeling extremely guilty?
>>
>>38113770
literally just leave, you weren't forced or obligated to do this and the retard will probably forget you if he doesn't see you for a week
>>
>>38113770
You don't. That's your penance for giving in and succumbing to the roastie. Is the sex really worth it? Have fun providing for a retard while your whore cheats on you.
>>
>>38113770
Hahaha dumb normie
>>
>>38113770
>>Find out that the retard is actually her son

lol just leave. if she didn't tell you upfront then she can go fuck herself for that. she obviously has shit genes if she spawned a retard too
>>
I have a deep hatred for retards, so find a way to "accidentally" get rid of it.
>>
>>38113964
H-how could you suggest this before me
>>
>>38113770
a) she lied
b) it's not yours
c) shes probably expecting you to leave eventually anyway

if you arent in love with this woman and its not working out its time to go anon.
>>
>>38113770
Ditch that fucking roastie and the tard.
>>
>>38113770
GET OUT OF THERE, OR YOU'LL BE THE RETARD HERE, YOU COCKSUCKER
>>
Reading this story, I felt immensely empathetic for you.

I guess just leave if you don't love her. No need to tell her why, she'll know either way that it was because of him, though.
>>
>>38114045
Exactly, plus he would be doing the woman a huge favor as well. It's a win-win-win situation. (The third win is for the retard, since a life as a retard must be a living hell.)
>>
File: trippy stirner.gif (671KB, 273x322px) Image search: [Google]
trippy stirner.gif
671KB, 273x322px
>>38113770
nothing is stopping you from leaving, this is all a mere spook in your mind.
>>
>>38113770
>Tells me her parents left her with the kid
>Find out that the retard is actually her son

Leave her.
That's a pretty significant lie.
>>
They are reaching record high ages. You could be the Survivorlizer in this daying age of survivalism if you leave, but the chance to become a great Lord or even establish a kingship come the Day of Good Reckoning.
>>
>>38113964
This, but not out of hate. Its an existence that gets nothing but suffering. There is no point on having him endure this for so long. God has given you an opportunity to release him. He doesnt deserve this shit.
>>
>>38114650
yeah but he'll still get caught sent to prison for murder and become a twink for a 6'6 black guy
>>
Well she lied so obviously you can't have a relationship with that type of woman. Still though it's awful that the child will feel like his father is abandoning him for the second time. He'll probably have serious abandonment issues for the rest of his life.
>>
>>38113770
The part with the father's day card really got me Anon. IDK man, thats rough. You should leave and that's all.
>>
File: ClhtysdVAAU-PSi.jpg (44KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
ClhtysdVAAU-PSi.jpg
44KB, 500x281px
>>38113770
GET FUCKED NORMIE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Theres no way to break up with her without feeling like a scumbag. Just get it over with. You'll feel better with time. Don't waste any more time with a woman don't have a future with.

It's gonna suck though. Prepare for feels. Make sure you at least say goodbye to the kid. Don't be a pussy.
>>
>>38113770
Dude just leave the family
>>
File: Cf97Oum.gif (2MB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
Cf97Oum.gif
2MB, 245x180px
>>38113770
Kek
Hshshejdjssdjhssj
>>
>>38113770
Give the retard a fidget spinner leave and never come back

Fidget spinners can be the new dad for the retards
>>
>>38113770
>not aborting that downie
She chose this life.
>>
>>38113770
Leave. She trapped you on purpose.
>>
Literally my wife's mentally retarded son
>>
Ghost her. She deserves it
>>
It was awhile before you found out he was calling you Daddy?
>>
>>38113770
As long as you haven't been living with her she can't make you pay child support.
>>
>>38113770
Okay, you're getting advice to leave her. But the truth is you have to get that retard on your side before you do it. Suck up to him, make yourself his best friend. Then, get in a huge fight with your GF in front of him, it can be the stupidest thing, in fact the more retarded the better. That way you have something other than the kid to blame it on so you don't look like a horrible person to everyone who finds out, and the tard has trouble with her mom going forward causing chaos everywhere. Follow this advice, and you'll have a nice show.
>>
File: 7ef.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
7ef.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
Ghost her. That's it. Stop responding to any calls or and texts, emails, letters, anything. She lied to you because she knew no sane guy would stay with a single mom and her retard son. If you stay after learning that the retard is her son knowing full well that you'd have a literal My Wife's Son, you're being a doormat beta faggot and deserve whatever comes to you. Just leave. Don't even give her a reason. Women hate when you ghost them as it eats at them. Think of it as revenge and it will be easier. She tried to rope you in for the beta bux. Don't let it happen.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.