[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Non-Virgin Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

You're only allowed to post in this thread if you've had sex in the past 24 hours.

Little virgies need not apply.
>>
>>38112741
reported and hidden faggot
>>
I'm a virgin and I'm posting anyway. Fuck you.
>>
>>38112770
ree get out ree etc etc
>>
File: 1447195310122.jpg (130KB, 1076x1306px) Image search: [Google]
1447195310122.jpg
130KB, 1076x1306px
Had sex last night lads.

Pretty cute little hipster chick with a nice ass.
Railed her behind hard as fuck.
Lmao at these fags who don't know how easy tinder is to use and still cry about not being able to have sex.
You don't even need to be attractive you just have to have the correct pictures and you'll have chicks fall onto your dick.
>>
File: [laughing].gif (52KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
[laughing].gif
52KB, 320x240px
>Normalfags ruin my board
>I ruin their threads
>>
Anyone else? Surely there must be someone else who got their dick wet this morning? Fembots and Gaybots, I know you guys got lucky last night too.
>>
>>38112810
Why are you here Brad? You're not even a full Chad.
>>
File: beywheelz.jpg (3KB, 125x105px) Image search: [Google]
beywheelz.jpg
3KB, 125x105px
I had sex with youre mom today, OP.
>>
>>38112741
reported, hidden, and most importantly, saged,
>>
I had sex last night

She had her period and I got blood all over me

I started having flashbacks to being in Iraq but I've never been there
>>
>>38112810
Get out of here you disgusting norman
>>
>>38112761
>>38112770
>>38112826
>>38113159
>>38113202
So many bitter virgins. I'd tell you to get fucked but clearly that's the problem.
>>
>>38113160
GET OUT OF MY FUCKING BOARD, NORMAL SCUM REEEEEEEEE
>>
I haven't had sex since March.
>>
>>38113228
We don't want normal shit here, this is a virgin neetman's land
>>
>>38113258
Which year?
>>
are you still a virgin if your first time you fuck with a condom?
>>
>>38112741
I'll go. Made sweet love to my wife yesterday morning. Morning sex is great because you're already in bed and half-nekkid. You just gotta rip down those jammies and get to work.
>>
>>38113315
That counts as losing your virginity.
>>
File: 1476733225694.jpg (8KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
1476733225694.jpg
8KB, 237x212px
Girlfriend just got back from a month-long study abroad trip in London. She's been crazy horny ever since she's been back, dressing in sexy lingerie and talking dirty the entire time. Shit is cash. She's naked and asleep in my bed as I type this out, she looks so goddamn sexy.
>>
>>38113292
>this is a virgin neetman's land
>virgin
>man

Uh...pretty sure you have to lose your virginity to be considered a man.
>>
>>38113304
It was this year, March 2017.
>>
the thing i hate about sex is that your BO is completely overwhelmed by hers. its been like hours and my dick still smells like her. wtf is this how females mark their territory.
>>
>>38113995
I've noticed that sex smells a little bit like ass.
>>
>>38113995
Oh I like that. Especially when you finger her and can smell her for the rest of the day.
>>
I've been fucked several times today, having two boyfriends has it's ups and downs I guess.
>>
>>38114223
Ups and downs and ins and outs amiright?

But seriously, are they aware the other guy exists you sly little minx?
>>
>>38112741
I have never seen a vagina I'm not a virgin
>>
>>38114291
Yeah, they live together.
>>
>>38114357
Do they team up or is it just a one at a time deal?
>>
>>38114291
not really a sly little minx. Rather, a fucking atrocity. this is the problem with entitled as fuck women lmao
>>
Two and a half times in the past 24 hours with my GF, I only say two and a half since the first time we fucked last night I kept going soft because I was on xanax so we gave up. I like morning sex the best, it puts me in a good mood before work and makes the first few hours of my shift fly by.
>>
File: beach-boy-pepe1.png (231KB, 584x301px) Image search: [Google]
beach-boy-pepe1.png
231KB, 584x301px
>tfw still dont have a gf and only 21
I fucking hate this feeling
>>
>>38114390
Well normally it's just a one at a time deal, maybe foreplay with both but today they were randy and teamed up on me twice this morning and both slipped in a solo quickie this afternoon.

I'm really trying to get them to be less scared of the gay so threesomes can be a little more interesting and I think it's working.
>>
I hate my life, been paying child support since 1999 because I thought I could pull out. Remember kids make sure that you have your condom on, before sexual intercourse.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.