[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>raised by a mother and alcoholic father who didn't love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1487868259156.jpg (48KB, 536x457px) Image search: [Google]
1487868259156.jpg
48KB, 536x457px
>raised by a mother and alcoholic father who didn't love me
>became shy and feminine

Really makes you think
>>
>>38112691
At least you had a mother I just had a father that would beat me now I have so many mental illnesses that it's not worth living
>>
>father obese and diabetic
>become desperately attracted to skinny boys
>>
>>38112691
I was raised in similar conditions, but then I look at my brothers and they didn't turn out effiminate like me...
if you'd had sibligns, then you could compare your personalities and see if the way you were raised actually determines that.
>>
>parents are completely normal
>shy and feminine

Activates my onions
>>
File: 1494900210378.jpg (8KB, 180x192px) Image search: [Google]
1494900210378.jpg
8KB, 180x192px
>Father never gave a shit about me, always trying to cheat on my mother at trade shows or only gave a fuck about his son from the first marriage who was/is a massive cunt
>Mother overbearing, but never really loving. too emotionally/mentally fucked from 2 failed marriages, pretty much used me as ransom for welfare to fuel her do nothing lifestyle. Regardless if it kept me on the breadline
>>
>mother has AvPD
>i've lived with her all my life and now i have AvPD

fuck my life
>>
>>38112691
Not really, I'd expect you to be aggressive and angry instead
>>
>>38112691
Nice personal accountability there. Blaming your parents for you choosing to become a faggot. Nobody but you decided to act like a fag.

I didn't have great parents either and you don't see me acting like a poofter.
>>
>>38114656
This anon has the right idea. Stop being a faggot because mommy didn't love you
>>
File: 1494724086806.png (26KB, 456x403px) Image search: [Google]
1494724086806.png
26KB, 456x403px
>>38112691
>No father figure through life.
>Also anti-social.
>Desperately crave physical intimacy now.
>But also radically anti-social.

Sucks.
>>
>>38114656
>>38114817
typical ""thinking"" of bully trash
who lash out at any weak target
and say it was the victims choice to enter the world of pain
never realizing the irony that they could ""choose"" to be decent human beings
but never do so
>>
>Violently alcoholic father
>Would pick fights with me at early ages and physically abuse me
>Tried running me over with a car a couple times
>Mother is obese landwhale and completely backs up everything he does
>Parents never help, never take me to get my license, never give me any amount of support that wasn't feeding us dinner
>19 now
>living with friend at friends house
>no money
>job i'm going to be getting soon is shitty low paying dollar general job

I want to fucking die. I'm sick of not having any support in life from anyone around me. I'm so tired of being alone
>>
>>38115112
That's me being decent by telling you to stop being a crybaby. Most people don't come from ideal stable households. Deal with it and stop being a little bitch.
>>
>father divorces my mom when I was young
>remarries, but still see him often and relationship isn't that bad
>has kid with new wife
>slowly over time new kid becomes priority
>slowly get less and less support from him, relationship becomes colder and more formal
>depression hits hard, stop doing well in school
>this prompts dad to tell me he isn't going to help me pay for college when I graduate because school wouldn't be a good investment, he stops contacting me entirely
>don't even really care about the financial support, just want him to care about me and be my father like he used to
>start getting my shit together, still depressed but finish my senior year of high school strong, get into a good college
>he tells me he still doesnt think I can pass
Fuck me anons I hate him so much but I just want him to care about me
>>
>>38112691
>its another "my parents are to blame for all of my failures" episide
>>
>>38112691
>raised in same conditions
>be socially retaarded and always angry
I think I might die alone
>>
>mother had me at 42
>principal wanted to hold me back a year as a child because i wasn't social enough
>mom says "lol fuk that"
>to this day cannot socialize and have no friends
>>
>>38115418
>living with friend at friends house
>I'm sick of not having any support in life from anyone around me
You sound like an ungrateful cunt tbqh. No wonder your parents hate you.
>>
>>38115762
>>he tells me he still doesnt think I can pass
prove him wrong and then tell him to go fuck himself. or fail and kys
>>
>>38115112
Yeah I'm pretty sure it WAS his choice to become a sissy faggot. I don't see how having an alcoholic father and a mother that didn't show you enough affection could make you suddenly start being a faggot. Friendly reminder Freudian psychology is bunk so don't spin me some kind of electra complex for faggots bullshit.

>he had an unhappy home life
COMPLETELY SEPARATE ISSUE
>he decided to become a faggot

How the fuck is he even a "victim" just because his dad liked to get drunk instead of paying attention to his faggot of a son. Jesus fucking Christ if my son was a faggot I'd probably get drunk and wouldn't love him either.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.