[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"weed makes you think brah!" >*incoherently

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (601KB, 2496x2408px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
601KB, 2496x2408px
>"weed makes you think brah!"
>*incoherently spews entry level philosophical platitudes*

>le why are we here?
>le is there a god?
>le what's the point of all of this?
>le are we alone in the universe?

Yeah, very insightful asking questions you know damn well no one knows the answers to including yourself. It's just normie virtue signaling rhetoric at this point.
And it's funny because good moral is usually a bi-product of good philosophy and normies are some of the biggest most hypocritical pieces of shits on earth and damn well don't practice any virtue.
>>
>>38112576
Look, I hate obnoxious stoners as much as the next guy, but I can tell you have never smoked cannabis
Your thoughts run through your head and build so quickly you can't properly express them in words
Just don't be a faggot trying to "enlighten" others and weed is great for thinking for pleasure
>>
yuss bitter tonot thank un dose tinks
in jizz gout on lien wizz thum awl
bye thuh ize kreem skewp
pless insoolayshin plen
>>
>>38112576
It doesn't really make you think, but it allows you to think from a different perspective, using different parts of your brain, hence why it's easy to make connections between things that you otherwise might have missed when you're high.

I never find myself thinking anything to do with god, the universe, or existence in general.
>>
>>38112742
Well if it's that useful for abstract thought. Why are normies just as fucking stupid afterwords?
>>
Why did you put the in French I front of all the sentences. Le means the, it's not some denoting of quotation.
>>
I come up with Vidya ideas when stoned.
>>
>>38112892
Afterwards. Irony.
>>
>>38113034
Because le is aften, or used to be used by, keyword MEME sites like Reddit and 9gag I use le to discribe how they've turned them into memes.
>>
>>38112892
Weed is fun. It's not intended to make you smarter.
>>
>>38112576
I spent my time writing down what it felt like. It feels like when a character is beginning to have a flashback in a cartoon. It feels like you oscillating between the conscious realm and the dream world and the oscillation itself feels like you're doing the breaststroke. It robs you of the finer points of pleasure but puts you in a state of relaxation. But if you're around people that feeling of bliss can quickly morph into paranoia and depression. It's also not good if you have to think - it's best to smoke before you fall asleep.
>>
>>38112576
Have you ever met anyone who is actually high? I know a lot of stoners and literally none of them talk about existential bullshit.
>>
I don't understand why you care so much about what other people think when they do drugs.
But whatever the reason is, it's also probably the reason why you're an intolerable faggot
>>
>>38113148
I came from Reddit and I've never seen it before.
>>
>>38112576
Yeah weed fucks me up totally. I said to a girl that I wish I had drank before coming to her apartment while stoned. I would have known not to say that if I was sober.
>>
the only possibly abstract and provocative thing i think i've come up with when high was "why does marriage start in a church and end in a court house"

but that's mainly because the friend i was smoking with was going through problems with his parents and we were just using it to relax, not acting like characters from an early 2000's high school movie and going "WHOOOOAAAA DUUUUUDDDEE" in a butt hut
>>
File: 1486523167346.jpg (59KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1486523167346.jpg
59KB, 640x640px
>>38113340
>"why does marriage start in a church and end in a court house"

But why does it, though?
>>
>>38112576
Weed is for fucking niggers. Shrooms are the true transcendent substance.
>>
>>38112576
i smoke weed everyday, yes im one of those people but yes these people are the most annoying normies on this earth.

people who pretend to be "/woke/" when they're "high af" senpai deserve to die
>>
>>38112576
>le im superior to you because of my gender studies for men degree

kill yourself
>>
File: 1474856340831.jpg (100KB, 1267x887px) Image search: [Google]
1474856340831.jpg
100KB, 1267x887px
>>38112576
But i do none of these things.
If other robots dont want to smoke weed i dont care, i just do it because it feels good and makes me happy.

Ill admit the dude bro culture surrounding weed is pretty insufferable, fuck those people spouting all tge health benefits of weed.
There are no health benefits, its a stupid make-yourself-feel-good kind of drug, like ciggarettes, not totally bad if you moderate, but if you chain smoke cannabis every minute of every day it will kill your brain cells one by one until youre about as smart as an Alabama nigger
>>
>>38112662

Lol what "mind intriguing" thoughts fagggot? How much food you're going to get from the fridge?
>>
>>38113248
I think the stereotype is a holdover from 60's stoner culture, all that stuff Op mentioned makes me think of hippies
>>
>>38113264
>I came from reddit
Then you have to go back
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.