[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NiggerFaggot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: 17d.png (419KB, 600x575px) Image search: [Google]
17d.png
419KB, 600x575px
What are you thoughts on iDubbbz /r9k/?
Personally I think he's a bit of a dead meme, but I like some of his videos.
>>
He hasn't released a good video since the Tana Mongoose one. His content has been incredibly stale since. You can tell because that "Where Are They Now" shit was clearly created after failing miserably with the "What's in the Box" episodes as a way of getting SOME kind of video up per week.
>>
>>38111650
Yeah I agree, I thought that box video was pretty stale.
>>
glad he hasn't sold out like h3h3 yet, but it's only a matter of time
>>
File: file.png (189KB, 360x412px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
189KB, 360x412px
He can be entertaining, but his fanbase is pretty bad, buncha kids.
Some of his videos are cringy though.
>>
His older videos are cringe itself
He even had a gaming channel back then
>>
I enjoyed his work with Filthy Frank, his Leafy video, and his Mongoose video, but the countless unboxing videos were pretty tedious. I had hope his work with h3h3 would open his mind to new ideas, but Ethan dropped Ian for Post Malone, and now Ian and Ethan are both pretty played out and irrelevant. Alas, the circle of life.
>>
>>38111610
overrated edgelord
>>
>>38112597
>>38111610
hIS ONLY entertaining shit has been the shit he stole from MDE. Everything else is just garbage the fan base is shit OH WAIT i think his unboxing are amusing until he goes full 14yr old sperg about shit. Opening up shit that he gets is amusing really it could be anyone doing this and it would be interesting.

I don't get the draw with him, h3h3, and the half japanese wannabe nigger singer. Its all pre-teen/teen level retardation that I think none of them seem to understand there audiance.
>>
>>38113450
Don't watch his stuff. What did he steal from MDE?
>>
>>38113466
Well most of those guys stole from MDE specifically H3h3 and idubbz. h3h3 stole pretty much everything from old MDE videos right down to the beanie wearing shit. Idubbz stole the kickstarter review shit.
>>
>>38113466
GO check out the kickstarter TV Sam hyde did its 110% funnier then the idubbz shit.
>>
He was really funny with Frank and Max, like a fresh meme spouting machine. But on his own he's not really that funny. I feel like he doesn't collab well with H3H3. There's just a missing chemistry between them. Oddly enough, he's dating a total lolcow who'd make for a perfect content cop roast.
>>
>>38111650
he was clearly going through some fucked shit when he made "whats in the box." he probably had depression or some shit - im surprised those vids aren't deleted by now
>>
>>38113494
first kickstarter crap
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lul-uxnz-Nc
Sep 18, 2013

first kstv episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix3JUJKb_k8
Mar 5, 2014
>>
>>38113510
I haven't heard about this, who is his girlfriend?
>>
File: chinlet.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
chinlet.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
i liked when he BTFO'd this mouth breathing jawlet
>>
>>38113571
mde didnt post there shit on youtube
>>
He's the closest thing there is to a genuine internet personality.
>>
>>38113565
At least he didn't make anything as bad as this:
https://youtu.be/o4naB9eciCg
>>
>>38111610
He's incredibly pretentious. His persona just radiates a sense of superiority that is honestly really irksome.

He's not funny to me in the slightest, but comedy is subjective. The only definitive I can say about his work is that it's content attracts a very specific demographic, shitty little kids.
>>
>>38113597
She's a former boobie streamer trying to get big as a YouTuber: https://youtu.be/YlHtlgh-sjY

She has the hots for ChrisRayGun, an Idubbbz clone both in looks and personality.
>>
File: 1498882725699.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498882725699.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
>eceleb thread
why would you so this
>>
>>38113571
you had to pay for the MDE stuff it wasnt posted to youtube
>>
>>38113617
>>38113887
the paid gumroad release was in 2016.. funding was in 2015 alone. it's very clear that he didn't steal it from MDE, other way round if anything.
>>
>>38113450
It used to annoy me when people would call you 12 for liking those three, but I kind of agree now. Their type of humor gets old fast.
Frank is always
>Make a retarded on purpose plot with ironically bad editing
Idubbbz is
>Break shit and act like an asshole
And Ethan's content quality depends a lot on what he's commenting on. Also why is Hila even there? She's so awkward in front of the camera, and unless you're a shitter who actually makes waifus out of 3DPD women, watching her trying to mumble jokes is just painful.
>>
>>38111610
Based altright truth teller. His vids got me into Trump and he's the reason I come to this sub and pol
>>
>>38113974
uh what? 2015? yet this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix3JUJKb_k8
is 2014 your a retard.
>>
>>38114174
i got that mixed up.. funding started in 2014 https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/kickstarter-tv-where-idiots-go-to-spend-money-on-crap/ soon after those first episodes were uploaded on the MDE youtube channel. the paid episodes still weren't released until 2016.
>>
>>38114426
also in other MDE videos prior sam hyde has made videos doing the same shit
>>
>>38114097
idubbbz could make really good content but he is just trying to please his shitty 12yr old audience or maybe trying to do the same shit hes always done. His kickstarter stuff was OK but the MDE stuff is waaaay better.
>>
I like him, have been watching his videos since he had 40k subs. His videos have dropped a bit in quality though, even though i still enjoy them.
>>
>>38113565 #

Brown bricks in minecrap
>>
He's a caricature of his old self now and ever since what's in the box, his videos have become so absurdist that they're not really even funny anymore.

Compare his old bad unboxings to the new ones and you'll swear you're watching the ramblings of a crazy person, not a comedian.
>>
File: Meinykämpfa.jpg (29KB, 494x376px) Image search: [Google]
Meinykämpfa.jpg
29KB, 494x376px
>>38114636
Brown people in crappy neighborhoods
>>
>>38111610
You're an underage faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 236x260px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 236x260px
>>38111610
Liked his videos for a couple months, then started to resent him for going after Keemstar and his ilk in his Content Cop videos.
Not because I'm a fan of Keem or Leafy, but because someone who made a career off pushing boundries started moralfagging and calling upon armies of moralfag kids and autistic retards like Quinton Reviews (pic fucking related) to ransack their channels only for doing the same thing.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.