[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things that still make you cringe. In college I smoked weed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1434397052247.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1434397052247.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
Things that still make you cringe.

In college I smoked weed with this girl I made out with at a party and I stayed the night at her apartment.

I met her and when I was high I said I wish I drank before coming here.

She said thats not good.

I feel so emasculated thinking about that moment because I don't feel like a real man because I admitted I needed substances to talk to women.
But I feel worse because that is not true. It was just something I blurted out cuz I was stoned.
>>
>>38109642
Bumping for cringe
>>
What kind of party was it? And what kind of person were you that you got invited to it?
>>
File: 1491802627564.jpg (32KB, 735x705px) Image search: [Google]
1491802627564.jpg
32KB, 735x705px
Don't even worry about that shit man. <3 You're good. Tons of people take a shot before doing major social things. It loosens you up. <3
>>
Should've just played it cool. Like, "well if I was drunk I'd be more horny". Not say that literally, but have that attitude.
It doesn't apply just for this case, but in general when a girl says something that makes you uncomfortable, just play it cool.
>>
>>38109824
I have few friends. They were nerdy kids. She was really cute though. >>38109880
Nah m8 thats not something you can play off.
>>
>>38109642
I should say this was the second time we met. I was drunk before at the party.
>>
File: 1485202890270.jpg (49KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1485202890270.jpg
49KB, 728x546px
>>38109642
Smoke weed and jack off thinking about her Opie!!!! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off thinking about her! You are a faggot! An actual homosexual! WAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA holy cow...
>>
>>38109642
I'm done with weed though because of it. I want to be always in control of what I want to say. Not just stream of consciousness.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.