[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cyborg here from /tv/. I'm really fascinated with footfags

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: anne3.png (613KB, 483x639px) Image search: [Google]
anne3.png
613KB, 483x639px
Cyborg here from /tv/.

I'm really fascinated with footfags and the foot fetish in general. I want to find out more about what constitutes good/bad feet. I'll occasionally see a foot thread and have no idea what constitutes a sexy foot, can somebody give me a quick rundown of being a true footfag.

Asking for a friend.
>>
honestly i dont know i just can tell by looking.
>weird nails
>Plump AKA Fat
>ungroomed
>not appealing to me
are all reasons for shit feet theres probably more reasons i just cant think right now
>>
>>38107385

Get you stinky whore. I know you just want to get sexy feet for more attention
>>
>>38107449

This is what I sort of expected from r9k....

Get it together, bros......
>>
File: IMG_5233.jpg (47KB, 499x570px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5233.jpg
47KB, 499x570px
>>38107385
These feet are nearly perfect. Imagine sucking on those cute toes for hours on end
>>
>>38107541

Hows your cat? You know, that WHORE cat of yours.
>>
Footfags have erred. There's nothing sexy about 3d feet.
>>
>>38107666

Nice trips.

They're okay I guess. I'd rather lick asshole.
>>
>>38107385
Hard to explain. Usually a good overall form will do, but my favorite part of a girl's foot is the toes always, and good toenail polish (black or blue are best colors) can make a mediocre foot really good.
>>
ask quentin tarantino
>>
File: 1481883698955.jpg (938KB, 1331x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1481883698955.jpg
938KB, 1331x2000px
>>38107385
So firstly I want to point out that I did not really know that I had a foot fetish until I was in my early 20's.

There's 2 kinds of foot fetishists: sexual and non-sexual. Sexual foot-fetishists see feet the same way that regular people see tits or ass. They see these things and they can't help but think of sex and sexuality, and they invariably get horny. Non-sexual foot fetishists (me) are people that can find feet sexy. This means that while feet can be attractive to them, it is not required for them to get off.

That said, I've only had sex with 2 girls, and the last one was over a year ago. The first girl I had sex with was my only "long-term" gf and she actually happened to be cool with foot-stuff. As a non-sexual foot fetish, my appreciation of feet is aesthetic, not physical. So mostly I would just fuck her missionary and touch her feet or put her feet on my chest or suck on her toes or when I was going down on her she would put her feet down on my back (fuck me it was hot I wish I could have esteemed it more back then). Of course there were times during foreplay or when we weren't doing anything sexual where I would massage her feet for her or just play with them. I miss having a girl that likes you.

The second girl I fucked thought that feet were gross and she work long socks and refused to even let me touch her feet through the socks. Didn't really affect the experience for me, in consideration with the idea that non-sexual foot fetishists DON'T need to interact with feet to get off.

I hope this helped, I'm going to stick around because feet are sexy when they're sexy.

Feel free to ask any more questions

>pic related
If I don't have sex soon I'm going to fucking die
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.