[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going in for a job interview on wednesday, what should I be expecting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: the expert.png (533KB, 484x758px) Image search: [Google]
the expert.png
533KB, 484x758px
Going in for a job interview on wednesday, what should I be expecting and how do I seem less autistic?

unrelated pic
>>
>>38102997
What's the job?

Also, do you own a suit?
>>
>>38103015

Small store, it's my first job need extra cash (Am at university) no suit.
>>
>>38103015
Don't put on a fucking suit unless it's some CEO tier job. The interviewer will think you're a pretentious fuck and not hire you.

Go with chinos or jeans and a shirt, get a proper haircut that fits your face, take a long nice shower, cut your nails, put on clean underwear and socks, put on cologne or a deodorant (make sure it doesn't have a cheap chemical smell), brush your teeth and use mouthwash if your breath smells like shit, polish your shoes some before leaving and try to avoid getting them dirty on the way, preferably take the bus or drive if you own a car so you don't show up sweating like a pig, walk into the store and give the interviewer a firm handshake (you do NOT want to give a "dead fish" handshake) while introducing yourself and make sure to maintain eye contact. Now answer the questions the best you can, don't overanalyze things. Don't mention anything about 4chan, anime or anything else that might make you seem autistic. Lie about having friends and a loving family or whatever, anything they can't check up you can lie about but don't go too much into details since it can be difficult to remember in the future.
>>
>>38103232

Actual legitimate advice to help someone succeed? What the fuck is going on in this thread?
>>
>>38103232
>cologne to an interview
generally a bad idea but if you must, go to a nearby perfume store, ask for a sample of Bleu de Chanel and wear that.
>>
>>38103232
Thanks for the advice, I already have fine hygiene so that's good I guess. Mostly worried about the questions (and more importantly, my answers)
>>
>>38103456

Have you had a job before?
>>
>>38103486
No, this will be my first job.
>>
>>38102997
They are going to spitroast you just to gauge how good you are at taking cock if you manage to preform like as good cum slut they might start you off with a month of unpaid labor if you wear your electroshock buttplug
>>
File: 591.gif (1MB, 964x912px) Image search: [Google]
591.gif
1MB, 964x912px
>>38103456
me too lol i interviewed at mcdonalds and i looked up possible questions online so i had stock answered prepared but i didn't get the job.

btw are you living on campus and if so how are you getting to the store? I dont want to be stuck with on campus 8/hr cuck work
>>
>>38104221
I live off campus, the store is approximately 4 blocks from "my" house.
>>
>>38102997
when he turns 18 do you think we'll get baron pron?
i hope its femdom
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.