[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have been on death row for a few years now and will be executed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 6.jpg (91KB, 880x503px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
91KB, 880x503px
You have been on death row for a few years now and will be executed at sunrise tomorrow morning.

What will your last meal be?

I'm having my mum's homemade lasagna, some Rekorderlig cider and I'll watch Shutter Island while eating it.
>>
>>38102581
I'm pretty sure they stopped giving people last meals years ago. People also don't get the death penalty too often anymore.
>>
>Fruity cider

Was your crime one of faggotry?
>>
>>38102618
Yeah, but for the sake of discussion let's say you did something so terrible, so heinous, that they brought back the death sentence just for you.
>>
>>38102618
They'll still do it as long as it's within reasonable accommodation. Texas still has more executions per year than the rest of the US combined.
>>
>>38102623
I killed a woman.
>>
>>38102581
Im a humble man.

Id probably ask for a bag of jelly beans
>>
>>38102581
Easy. Two Number 9's, a Number 9 Large, a Number 6 with extra Dip, a Number 7, Two Number 45's, one with Cheese, and a large Soda
>>
For me it's 1 dozen doughnuts, a thermos of coffee, and Twin Peaks season 1.
>>
>>38102581
Lots of states have a limit on what you can order now so I'm assuming this isn't the case.
Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, steak, dinner rolls, steak fries, and a cherry coke. For dessert strawberry icecream and and brownie
>>
Guy got it right watching LOTR.

Imagine seeing this scene knowing you're about to die:

https://youtu.be/r-3U52TcWmE
>>
2 pounds of toddler feces
2 bad dragon dildos
A gallon of nigger cum
Op here btw
>>
i would ask for cigarettes and turkish coffee
>>
Id be too scared to eat anything honestly.
>>
>>38102581
The warden's wife's pussy
>>
>>38103108
I'd go with the hobbit so the last song I hear is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8ir8rVl2Z4
>>
For me, death would be good enough of a gift.

But for the sake of discussion, I'd have sushi and I'd watch Fight Club
>>
They wouldn't actually let me do this because it would be retarded to let a death row inmate have access to a stove and kitchen supplies but if they let me do it I'd make my own last meal. I'd make spaghetti (not for memes, just my favorite pasta) with pesto sauce. I like crushed up cashews on my pasta, and I'd get the last of my anger out before accepting my death while crushing them with a ladle in a plastic bag, just like I do at home.
>>
>>38102581
I'd watch the green mile whilst eating a peanut butter sandwhich. I'm allergic to nuts btw.
>>
>>38102581
KFC. Preferably from the highest rated location on earth.

24 nuggets, two large chips, a zinger burger with cheese instead of mayo and a bottle of vanilla pepsi max.

I'll watch fury road, or have a BBC lifer and a tube of KY going to town on my boihole
>>
>>38102581
Smdh nobody has said mcrib and shamrock shake
>>
>>38103451
This except I'd make spaghetti bologna like my mum taught me. Failing that I would ask them to make it to my instructions.
>>
>>38102581
Porterhouse cooked medium with Bleu cheese and garlic steakbutter. I probably wouldn't be hungry enough to eat anything else.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.