[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Am I the only "Chad" here that visits this place just to feel more good about myself and to get some cheap laughs out of the shit posted here?
>>
No, you retard, plenty of people do that.
>>
>>38102485

I'm a normie but I come here for the greentext stories and hmmm threads mostly.
It's a shame both are becoming rarer and rarer while traps, pussy envy and 'how can you love her when she's sucked another cock' threads are filling up the board.
>>
No, it's a known fact that this place is now swarmed with fucking normies.

It's funny because none of you are 'chads'. You're just insecure normies who need to prove something to themselves by laughing at depressed NEETs on the internet. Eventually you will be in our place, depressed, broke, with no friends. Then you can laugh at yourself.
>>
>>38102485
I come here to laugh at both robots and "Chads" like you. You're both inferior desu
>>
I'm everything /r9k/ hates and I get a rise out of angering virgins
>>
>>38102485
No, now fuck off

Imagine being so pathetic that you get off to people in worse state than you
>>
>>38102485
>spending time on taiwanese nail polish forum
>being chad
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
>I'm a normie but I come here for the greentext stories and hmmm threads mostly

OP you didn't need to tell us, it was damn obvious
>>
>>38102485
You are not Chad if you do that, you're one of us but in denial.
>>
You are no Chad. Actual Chads do visit this board, but for shits and giggles. Chads do not need validation.
>>
>>38102485
>walk past couple
>female checks me out then attempts eyecontact
>male puts arm around his woman in a feeble attempt to protect his hard earned pussy
>every time

Damn it feels good to be a chad.
>>
>>38102674
>>38102674
I've only met a single bona fide chad on the /r9k/ tag on omegle, and he was only here because it was helping him learn english as a 3rd language. He was a really nice guy, gave me tons of solid advice, and told me that we all feel the same tension and worry on the inside, but that he and others were lucky enough to be born into a body that makes things easy for them socially, but that they still understand the fact that they did not earn it, and that it makes them no better than us. When I retorted about how the bulk of good looking people treat us like shit, he explained very calmly that those are average looking people attempting to push themselves into the top percentile psychologically by putting others down, but that it never works and that they are probably miserable. I'd really love to talk to him again, he was really insightful and helped me with a lot of things in about 60 minutes of conversation. Sucks that he refused to give me any contact info though.
>>
>>38102485
>visits this place just to feel more good about myself
good to know there are self-hating Chads out there
>>
File: 1496808205093.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1496808205093.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>38102485
God the bait is just getting so sad
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.