[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Look who decided to come out of his cave!" >"How's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Gracesfamily2.jpg (375KB, 1429x951px) Image search: [Google]
Gracesfamily2.jpg
375KB, 1429x951px
>"Look who decided to come out of his cave!"
>"How's the hunt of a "q t trap gf going, anon?"
>"Wait, he likes boys now?"
>*Riotous laughter*
>*Dad's fists slam on the table*
>"Sit down with your family for dinner or GET OUT, ANON!"
>>
File: 1489546418067.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1489546418067.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>>38102370
This picture gives me anxiety. I feel slightly sick and tense in my stomach from having so many people that have to be permanent in my life, all be paying attention to me at once
>>
>>38102370
>Who are you people?
>Where the fuck am I?
>This isn't my house!
>Did you motherfuckers kidnap me?
>What in the fuck is going on here!?!?
>Someone better start answering some questions right the fuck now or I'm calling the goddamn cops!
>>
File: body snatchers.jpg (73KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
body snatchers.jpg
73KB, 612x612px
>"Hey everyone, anon's finally here!"
>>
>>38102744
fucking reptilians how do they know my fucking name
>>
File: random face 2.png (60KB, 131x178px) Image search: [Google]
random face 2.png
60KB, 131x178px
>>38102370
This face is golden
>>
>>38102744
hehe there is no chair where do i sit...
>>
I usually just take a plate and eat in my room without talking and making eye contact
>>
>>38102370
>>38102744

Stop

Thanksgiving and Christmas is already enough

I'm already getting anxiety and it's fucking July
>>
>>38102370
>leave the room.
>dad's decided he wants to be shitty
>the rest of family meal passes is awkward silence punctuated by your mothers halting conversation starters
>dad scowls at everyone, gets drunk when its over and has a weekend-spanning meltdown
>>
File: IMG_2050.jpg (20KB, 245x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2050.jpg
20KB, 245x280px
>>38102370
Literally just happened to me

>family has barbeque
>I come in just for a second like a ninja to grab my preworkout
>cannot eacape the eye of sauron that is my family
>"haha you rockin that long hair anon"
>"well y-yeah I g-guess"
>"hes going to the gym you know. How much you liftin man"
>I can hear people going oooh and eyes on me
>autismpanickkicksin
>"sounds good man I'll catch you guys later"
>trip over some shit rug spill my drink all on rhe floor
>can physically hear people laughing.
>freeze for a moment and run to the gym on the verge of tears
>>
My mom already thinks I'm gay
But my family is pretty cool and I don't think she'd bring it up like that, unless she was drinking
>>
>>38102370
This is is a good, angry spin on these threads
>>
>>38102744
I've been in this situation. Having a whole room of white young teens stare at you as you walk into the house out of no where. The worst part is knowing where to locate yourself in the situation, if I choose to sit down I feel like there would be intense judging, if I'm drunk it's a little bit more tolerable, but catching on to the social cues with young white people is harder than a calculus final exam.
>>
>>38102744
"hey anon, were gonna play some football in 5."
>>
>>38103705
Are you.. sure?
Dealing with people really aint so bad, especially after years of practice as an adult
>>
>>38103737
Yeah normal everyday regular people, I was referring to hanging out with rich white people
>>
>>38103823
How does that change it that much? Being rich doesn't make them smarter or more intimidating, I don't think.
>>
>>38103857
It makes them think they're better than you.
>>
>>38103888
Then let them think that and be unassuming
Better than somebody expecting you to be equals and being disappointed, I think
>>
>>38103575
>>38102370
Family members are no different from friends but are permanently attached and have the same likelihood as being bad friends. I just hate having to be the bait for laughter throughout the entire family because of my degeneracy. It's like most can't accept who you are and must mention it nearly every time you decide to leave your room for a minute.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.