[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>take a course in Japanese >it's full of fob chinese

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: jjjj.jpg (37KB, 480x639px) Image search: [Google]
jjjj.jpg
37KB, 480x639px
>take a course in Japanese
>it's full of fob chinese girls who can barely speak english and a bunch of equally drooling rapey white guys
>>
>>38102357
>fob chinese girls who can barely speak english and a bunch of equally drooling rapey white guys
sounds like a match made in heaven
>>
>>38102357
I'm taking Japanese next year, and I kind of fit into the second category, because I'm quiet, skinny, and white. What should I expect?
>>
>>38102396
It's really easy if you do the work. In my university you just learn Hiragana and some introductory vocabulary and sentence structure for 101
>>
>take Japanese test in Japan
>its full of Thai, Chinese, and other brown Asians
>a few overweight white women who dress like children
>>
Would I meet any qts by taking a chinese or japanese course? I'm not an obese weeb or anything like that.
>>
>>38102584
Pretty much all the girls are weebs who can't memorize kana for shit. You'd probably need some knowledge of anime, since they tend to date other asian/white weebs that are good looking normies (geekdom is actually very normie and social contrary to popular belief)
>>
>>38102584
if you want to meet cuties, take up ballet
>>
File: 1497008860439.jpg (77KB, 611x622px) Image search: [Google]
1497008860439.jpg
77KB, 611x622px
>>38102357
>take japanese course
>its full of weaboos
>>
>>38102663
that's expensive and I'm poor.
>>
File: 1492041383186.jpg (9KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1492041383186.jpg
9KB, 250x242px
>took spanish
>full on normalfags

>took japanese
>full of weebshits
>>
>japanese isn't offered at my college
Well fuck
>>
>take Japanese
>full of normal, successsful people
>realize that I am the cringey weeb of the class

oh fuck
I didn't learn shit btw I never studied
>>
>>38103286
take it at a different college. ask your dean/undergrad adviser to allow you to take a course in a neighboring university
>>
>>38103395
Good idea, I'll check on it.
>>
>take Japanese course in Japan
>Full of Singaporeans
>They're ok but weirdly ambitious and business focused people
>One seems under the impression that if he works hard he can own a successful business and be worth millions of dollars

Best part of my Japan trip was the qts at the university I went to. One fell in love with me and followed me around like a puppy dog. I won her a giant stuffed bear at an arcade. She was too pure.
>>
>>38102357
Why sign up then? If it's an entry level course you could just learn it on your own time.
>>
>>38102357
Why do you guys even take Japanese?
You're way better off learning Mandarin.
>>
>>38103619
Chinese people and their culture really frighten me. I'm timid.
I'd learn Korean because I'm really interested in Korean history and the Korean war but South Korea's culture is very normalfaggy and trendy. Plus I had koreebs and kpop with a passion.
>>
>>38103446

Cute story bro,

Uu
>>
>>38103619
Anyone who speaks mandarin and is worth talking to also speaks English.

Mandarin will probably go extinct within 200 years. The government in china spends hundreds of millions of dollars trying to get every citizen literate in English over there.

You can get a job in a shitty hamlet over there and be the highest paid person for a hundred miles exclusively because you speak English fluently.
>>
>>38103106
take something like latin if u wanna meet weirdos or something
>>
>>38103619
To marry an asian qt
>>
>>38102357
>want to learn Al Bhed
>remember it's a mixture of French and German
>last time I tried to learn even Spanish I shat everything out of control
Maybe next life cycle.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.