[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how exactly do I tell a girl that I'm a virgin at the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1493331486159m.jpg (80KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493331486159m.jpg
80KB, 576x1024px
So how exactly do I tell a girl that I'm a virgin at the age of 25, should I even bother bringing it up or should I just keep it to myself?
>>
>>38100256
why do you want to tell her?
>>
>>38100256
Names of those girls in the pic? Is that Lauren southern?
>>
You can lie, if she cares about you she won't mind. Don't tell her unless she asks. What girl will you tell, or are you just creating barriers to not get a gf?
>>
What the fuck is with Laurens cheeks?

Why does she have the facial creases of a 40 year old?
>>
>>38100256
Depends. Is she into you? Tell her then. She will probably say that it's cute.
If she is not into you/you aren't sure if she is into you: just don't say anything about it
>>
>>38100256
I wonder how long Lauren will be able to hide the fact that she's a lesbian.
>>
just tell her if she asks, its really not worth it to tell a lie about that with a girl you could potentially end up with.

i told that to a girl that i am a virgin at the age of 24 and she ended up being glad about it saying that shes glad im all hers and that she doesnt have to deal with bitchy ex girlfriends or weight from the pass.

dont just go around throwing your first time on some hoe who doesnt care about you

whatever you do just dont lie, its not worth it and it will just get you into a mess, do you really want to have your first time with a girl would judge you for being a virgin, if you do , you are just putting yourself in for future disappointment...
>>
>>38100256
i wouldn't tell them

unless she specifically asks about it i'd keep it to myself
>>
>>38100985

I told the only gf i ever had that i was a virgin at 27 becouse i knew her well enough to guess her reaction.

She had this major hardon for honesty because her previous boyfriend lied to her a lot.

She actually didnt care about the virginity thing but was so fucking happy that i told the truth and was totally honest with her.

She ended up being crazy and i dumped her 3 months later.
>>
If you're not religious then you don't really have an excuse for being virgin.
>>
>>38100409
You mean a scarred and abused woman?
Idk
>>
How do you tell a girl that you are miserable and legit tried to kill yourself in the past?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.