[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girl just sent me the message: "hey, what's up? ^-^"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1495374375031.png (280KB, 646x595px) Image search: [Google]
1495374375031.png
280KB, 646x595px
girl just sent me the message: "hey, what's up? ^-^"

how do i respond to this?
>>
nm u

oregano
>>
Berate her for her childish use of emoticons then come back here to >tfw no gf
>>
>>38099555
ask to see tits asap
>>
>"my dick"
>"ignore that, good u?"
>>
Nothing much, haha. Just chilling. What about you?
>>
>>38099555
inb4 wrong person. better jus respond with a hi
a plain old "hi"

thats two letters. h and i. both lower case. dont fuck up
>>
File: wart copy.jpg (51KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
wart copy.jpg
51KB, 768x512px
hey, you wanna see my collection of frozen genital warts?
>>
>>38099633
yum

originalrinionion
>>
>>38099624
Maybe I've just been here too long but people writing haha in texts really irks me.
>>
>>38099555
Bro, she just got rejected from a Chad and is rebounding on you. When a woman can't get a higher tier male, she goes to the next lower tier where she knows success is much more likely. It's all just mechanism to make her feel like she still has worth
>>
>>38099555
>Who dis

>Stacey

>Stacey who?

>Stacey Smith from Calculus class..

>Oh. What do you want?

This is sure to wet her panties. Trust me.
>>
>>38099565

This.

You want to respond, but you also want to be nonchalant. Don't come across as desperate. Act like she is mildly inconveniencing you. You want her to think that she has to compete for your time.
>>
>>38100225
Like why. I say screw that and just answer the question, tell her what's up. If she doesn't like what you're doing, she isn't the one.
>>
I love you, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, never leave me or bad things will happen to you and the people you love
>>
>>38099555
sry i have a boyfriend
>>
>>38100238

You have to understand that most girls, even average ones, have lots of guys asking for their attention. They get bored when a guy asks like they want her. You have to make HER try to impress YOU or she won't be attracted
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.