[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

W-what happened to Tsuki?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5528.jpg (7KB, 250x182px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5528.jpg
7KB, 250x182px
W-what happened to Tsuki?
>>
Tsuki is fine. The gates opened without any issue, qithva new counter going down to 7/7/17.

A trusted admin of both the boards and discords recently decided that Tsuki is lying and in light of Tsuki being 1/4 Jewish, this mod believes the Tsuki Project is Jew Magic design to drain our souls. There's a bit of "drama" going on in the community.
>>
File: 27.png (94KB, 192x187px) Image search: [Google]
27.png
94KB, 192x187px
>>38099997
>Tsuki being 1/4 Jewish
>1/4 Jewish
>1/4
>>
File: 1497987125408.gif (333KB, 676x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497987125408.gif
333KB, 676x720px
W-what's that countdown about?
Is it happening?
>>
>>38099997
Can you get into the discord with signing up? I've been with this since the beginning, but just watching from the outside
>>
What is any of this
>>
>>38100538
No word on the countdown's reason for being yet. Some people are guessing it may be counting down to a revamp of the website or Tsuki introducing a new chat client
>>38101164
The original discord was deleted somewhat abruptly by the mod mentioned above who thinks Tsuki is doing Jewish Magick. There are still a couple discords for the project but they are currently all restricted to registrants I believe
>>
What does the counter say?!! What does the counter say?!! Does it keep resetting? It looked like about 5 hours to me but it never goes down much. I feel dumb but can't read the counter?
>>
>>38101371
It's 5 days, not hours
>>
>>38099997
Where are the Tsuki Project discords?
>>
>>38100538
Tsuki originally intended to kill himself after July 1st, before the project blew up into thousands of people. The popularity made him revise that a little partway through but I guess he plans to go through with it after all.

I might end up joining him shortly, I'm actually very ill...
>>
>>38102025
Why do you talk in third person
Everybody knows Tsuki is a perhaps suicidal,weeb who ripped off lain
It's good he did this though
And it's you,might as well talk in the correct way
Those who do kill themselves for that project will help clean society from imbeciles
>>
>>38099504
What? Who the fuck are you talking about?
Like just JUST WHAT?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.