[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japan is best place for finding a gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: mm15111302-nagasawa_marina-04s.jpg (87KB, 350x525px) Image search: [Google]
mm15111302-nagasawa_marina-04s.jpg
87KB, 350x525px
>short qts
>if you're 5'8"+ you're considered tall
>worship white people and blonde hair blue eyes.
>40% of young adults are virgins.
>cute and feminine acting.
>cute clothes and hairstyles.
>not ruined by feminism.
>higher IQ.
>less likely to reject you because she doesn't have tons of guys talking to her and asking her out.
>good at cooking.
>submissive.
>look young up until their 50s

Why aren't you in Japan right now? Or looking for a Japanese Qt in your area? No other group of women can even compete.

>inb4 weeb ect ect
>>
Well its good you have a such a clear non-biased non-romanticized version of Japanese women.

You wont be let down at all!
>>
I thought they hated foreigners and like to stick to their own kind. Also then you gotta learn japanese so fuck that noise
>>
white girls don't like me but i'm sure Asians will..

why not make yourself a better person first before blaming it on a race ?
>>
>>38099316
Younger ones love white foreign guys. When I was studying in Japan so many girls asked to take pictures with me, always talked to me, gave me their numbers, went out to eat with me. It was crazy, I've never even been out to eat with a girl from the USA, I asked 6 girls out in my school in the US and all rejected me or made excuses. The first Japanese QT i asked to go to dinner with agreed, then we walked around the park holding hands and then she hugged me.
>>
>>38099347
Do you know Japanese? Origi
>>
>>38099314
It's not romanticized I've been to Japan and lived there for a semester.
>>
>>38099363
Yes I do. On a basic level not super fluent. Enough for a basic conversation.
>>
I'm not white
>while still think they can be robots when they live life on absolute easy mode
>>
>>38099297
i am sure they don't want a fat fuck who can barely understand and socialize with normies
>>
>>38099297
One can't just go there when one doesn't have money or access to a visa that could provide oneself with a job. Nippon is just a pipe dream.
>>
>>38099857
jamal shouldn't you be with your homies robbing stores in detroit?
>>
>>38099297
I don't have money. And everyone ends up hating me one way or another.
>>
>>38099316
No, they just hate Niggers.
If you are white people, they will love you, especially if you are German, Russian or American.
>>
>>38099297
>>38099297
I am but Im having a hard time landing a gf. I get plenty of dates but mostly with the international crowd. Starting a part-time job with mostly Japanese coworkers, hopefully this is the in Ive been waiting for.
>>38099314
Other than 2 and 3 and cooking he is actually right
>>38099316
False. Depending on the place the population may be 99%+ Japanese so they stick to their own kind since thats all they know, but the more international parts of Japan has plenty of Japanese people looking to hang out with foreigners.
>>38099903
Are you not a native English speaker with a university degree? Literally all it takes.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.