[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>decide to go on morning walks and spend time outside >walk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 103048.jpg (100KB, 1050x788px) Image search: [Google]
103048.jpg
100KB, 1050x788px
>decide to go on morning walks and spend time outside
>walk near my apartment
>some black dude at the bus stop engages me in conversation
>frequently comments on how attractive I am and how I'm such a "pretty girl"
>asks if i'm a hooker because of the shady street I'm walking on
>asks me questions about whether or not i have a boyfriend and if i'm a virgin
>answer so as not to seem rude to this guy
God damn it, the last time a guy near my own age noticed me it was a dude yelling "hey homegirl" at me from across the street.
If I were the average female I'd have taken to facebook or tumblr and written a five-paragraph essay about misogyny and how I was verbally raped.
Have you had some weird experiences with strangers, /r9k/?
>>
>>38098826
some black dude asked me for smokes, i said i stole my roommates so this is the only 1 i got and he said hes a black prophet and some nice black girl will want vanilla dick and ill deliver, thats aboit the most recent one
>>
>>38098826
are you into lolis OP

why do u have that picture.
>>
>>38098826
Asking that of a stranger is rude, so it would hardly be rude not to answer. Hope you told him you have a boyfriend so he'll leave you alone.
>>
>>38098892
I thought it was kind of funny because it's some japanese rape manga or something.
didn't know it was loli, though, she doesn't look that young.
>>
>>38098826

you should start carrying a knife or something because hes going to stalk, rape, and then murder you.
>>
>>38098826
Hey, I read that yesterday. Not very good desu.
There's no black guys around me fortunately but I got yelled at (like catcalled) by some construction worker dude a few days ago. It felt oddly nice because people don't usually notice me.
>>
>>38098937
Earlier some sort of drug dealerish looking guys called me homegirl, and it felt nice with people talking to me.
Then one of the others commented, "dude, she's like twleve" and my self-esteem was instantly crushed.
IM VERY SHORT OKAY
>>
>>38098905
I hope you like bans, OP.
>>
>>38098967
How smol are you?
Someone complimented my butt (as in screaming "hey, nice butt, slut") which is weird because I don't really have much of a butt at all. Still felt vaguely good.
>>
>>38099006
5'3.
Too smol in my opinion.
>>
>>38099036
That's kinda smol, but I'm sure it's cute. I'm like 5'6 which isn't super tall but not smol either I guess.
>>
>>38098826
Thought this was gonna be interesting story. Turns out it's just a shitty blog post
>>
Walking down street eating slice of pizza minding my own business, homeless guy comes out of nowhere and starts saying incomprehensible shit to me. I think he wants my pizza maybe? But I'm more than half way through it and it's tasty and I don't wanna give it up. Have no idea what he's even saying so I just ignore him and keep walking, he yells fuck you then proceeds to start pestering some other random person.

Some old gay biker dude started hitting on me as I was waiting to use the crosswalk at an intersection.

Standing in line at grocery store. Some middle aged woman is saying "you must be popular with the ladies huh?" I think she's making fun of me? Can't really tell. I assume she's making fun of me as no girl has ever shown interest in me ever. Ignore her, she keeps talking at me. Check my items out as fast as possible and get the hell out of there.

Going for walk at park. Some random lady walking her dogs tries to start conversation with me about her dogs, dunno why, we were heading in separate directions, just nod smile and complement her dogs. End talk as fast as possible and walk away. I just wanted a peaceful walk for alone time, and she ruined it.

Why do weirdos gravitate to me? I try to look as unfriendly as possible and dress in plain colors to not draw attention to myself. So how do they even notice me?
>>
>>38098985
You get banned for THAT shit? What is this reddit?
>>
>>38098826
>answer so as not to seem rude to this random nigger being creepy af
And meanwhile robots get frowned or cursed at for trying to scrounge up some "Hello", how comforting.
>>
File: 1494749441409.png (206KB, 512x671px) Image search: [Google]
1494749441409.png
206KB, 512x671px
>Random old starts talking to me on tram
>end up having a nice conversation and manage to avoid sperging out, he tells me some stories about when he was a teacher since I'm a student
Most of the time I hate people bothering me but sometimes its nice to talk to someone I don't know and will never see again. I'm still too autistic to actually make friends though.
>>
File: 1495989709620.jpg (77KB, 905x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495989709620.jpg
77KB, 905x960px
>>38098826
Have you had some weird experiences with strangers, /r9k/?
>flashed by a gay guy from my university
>Slapped on the ass by a black woman on the road
>Slapped on the ass really hard by a black girl I knew this time from highschool
>Get slapped on the ass on a stair case by a unknown girl from a group behind me, they were all black.
>got hit on by a Muslim really into his faith, very haram

I don't mind any of these events really, what disappointing to me is that only black girls and gay men flirt with me, and when they do they are completely unable to gauge if there is interest or not.
>>
>>38099571
>get hot grills hitting on me now and then
>too oblivious to notice until I look back on it months later
I wish I wasn't so stupid.
>>
File: 1451674107894.png (43KB, 446x367px) Image search: [Google]
1451674107894.png
43KB, 446x367px
>>38099876
I know this feel, Instead i'm too passive while being incredibly paranoid of betrayal and abandonment, I literally threw away all my chances of getting a GF even when directly confronted about it by the girl.
>>
Old ladies constantly comment on how handsome I am, unfortunately they're the only ones to think so
>>
>>38098826
fuck off
>>38098905
fuck off
>>38098937
fuck off
>>38098967
fuck off
>>38099006
fuck off
>>38099036
fuck off
>>38099044
fuck off
>>38099421
fuck off
>>
>>38098967
that's a compliment, retard

when men mention age, they do it because of the law...

you have to be a pretty young preteen girl for a comment like that to switch meaning

are you 7 y old?
>>
>unironically communicate with blacks

i live in a black neighborhood and i learned my lesson years ago.
give them a cigarette and they will stop being rude
>>
>>38099421
Global rule 3 my dude. The loli/shota ban is literally the only part of it I've actually seen enforced.
You can also get v& hard for posting loli, since many governments don't distinguish between real CP and anime CP, but I guess OP isn't worried about that either.
>>
>>38098826
>If I were the average female I'd have taken to facebook or tumblr and written a five-paragraph essay about misogyny and how I was verbally raped.
>writes the same thing but on a board of beta virgin orbiters
what the fuck has these board come to, the male tumblr meme isn't even real anymore, this place has become actual tumblr
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.