[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mbti/ - Personality Witchcraft Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 29

File: 1498074620187.jpg (76KB, 540x368px) Image search: [Google]
1498074620187.jpg
76KB, 540x368px
Basic MBTI tests
>http://similarminds.com/jung.html
>https://jupiter-34.appspot.com/

(More accurate) MBTI cognitive function tests
>http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm
>http://keirsey.jung.test.typologycentral.com/

Useful for further learning
>http://mbti-notes.tumblr.com/masterposts

Other assorted tests
>http://test.mensa.no/ - (Potentially) reliable IQ test
>http://personality-testing.info/tests/LSRP.php - Primary and secondary psychopathy test
>http://www.celebritytypes.com/dark-triad/test.php - Dark triad test
>http://www.rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php - Aspergers/Autism test
>http://www.afifthofnothing.com/gendertest.html - Gender traits masculinity/femininity test

Come on in and take a seat, you know the routine.
>>
File: b41.png (427KB, 1500x375px) Image search: [Google]
b41.png
427KB, 1500x375px
>/b/ - ENTP
>/c/ - ENFP
>/ic/ - ISTJ
>/k/ - ISTP
>/lit/ - INTJ
>/mlp/ - ENTP
>/mu/ - INFJ
>/pol/ - ISTJ
>/r9k/ - INFP
>/s4s/ - ESFP
>/sci/ - INTP
>/soc/ - ESTP
>/v/ - ESTJ
>/x/ - INFJ

Trying to come up with types for boards. Help me come up with some more.
>>
>>38098735
>>/soc/ - ESTP
that's ESFP, ESTP would be /sp/
>>
I re-watched Ghost in the Shell, the 1995 movie again last night. The Major, Motoko Kusanagi struck me as a female INTJ, but most places I looked said ISTP.

Am I just a brainlet? What are you guys' thoughts?
>>
>>38098756
I think that she's ISTP with strong Ni. She's way too "on-hands" than regular INTJ would be.
>>
What is it that makes INFPs so cute
>>
>>38098840
>What is it that makes INFPs so cute
Purity and naivety when it comes to love. In those matters they're pure as children.
>>
>>38098840
Female INFPs are always very cute. I like being around INFPs, but I think it's that male INFPs are less rewarded for their personality, so they come off as more jaded.
>>
>>38098854
How are they naive about it. ISTJ here.
>>
File: mbti.png (911KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
mbti.png
911KB, 1280x960px
gg/FUUfvPS

Discord server for MBTI and general civil discussion. Well-moderated, and regularly active.
>>
>>38098921
People idealization.
>>
File: wew.png (36KB, 815x289px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
36KB, 815x289px
Woah.
I've lost count how many MBTI threads I've been through. Shit's addictive.
>>38098925
>Discord
>>>/trash/
>Haruhi - ENTP
Your mom sounds more ENTP to me.
Haruhi is clearly ENTJ.
>>
>>38098943
Female INFPs, more like. Every male INFP I've met always has very low expectations of people, and overall seems miserable, one way or another.
>>
>>38098943
give me an example
organ cello
>>
File: zodiac-monsters.jpg (231KB, 600x675px) Image search: [Google]
zodiac-monsters.jpg
231KB, 600x675px
Zodiac archetypes.
Aries - ESTP/ESFP
Taurus - ISTP/ISFP
Gemini - ENTP
Cancer - ISFJ/ESFJ
Leo - ENTJ
Virgo - ISTJ
Libra - ENFP
Scorpio - INTJ
Sagittarius - ESTP/ESFP/ENFJ
Capricorn - ESTJ
Aquarius - INTP
Pisces - INFP/INFJ
>>
>>38099031
Based off of what? I'm an INFJ, and according to this shit, a Leo, I think.
>>
>>38099022
>meet a person
>there's a click
>you assume that he'll be your best friend who'll never disappoint you
>he "makes" a mistake and doesnt live up to the idealized image
>you withdraw from him
>start become bitter towards people but secretly harbor the idea that one day you'll meet a person who wont disappoint you.
And this cycle continues
>>
>>38099048
>Based off of what?
On general descriptions of sun signs. However if you'd have sun in 12th house and pisces moon in 1st one, that would makes you much more intuitive than typical leo.
>>
File: jet.jpg (30KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
jet.jpg
30KB, 600x450px
Spike, from Cowboy Bebop, is always quoted as the example of the cool ISTP archetype, along with most "strong-but-silent" action movie heroes.

But what about Jet? Never seen him mentioned before.
>>
>>38099056
That doesn't sound so cute
>>
>>38099080
>Jet
Classic ISTJ
>Jet, as the senior member of the Bebop, is presented as mature, wise, and austere. He often gives wise advice to his companions and always shows great patience for their over the top attitudes
>>
>>38099066
I have zero idea what you're talking about. I've never looked into it before, I just know I'm a Leo, born on the 22nd of August.

Explain your reasoning. So either I can learn something interesting, or use it to make fun of you on an anonymous imageboard.
>>
>>38099111
Type Leo man description and see for yourself
>The Leo man is a natural born leader and his animal magnetism draws followers to him by the dozen. In a team situation, he is quite happy to work together with others, and will often be a key player, providing motivation and drive to his team.
Ruled by the Sun, the Leo man is outgoing, confident, and energetic. He is an ambitious sort, and once he sets his mind on something, he is determined to accomplish it. His eagerness, once stoked, is without limits and he is incredibly generous, loyal and honorable.
I'm trying to guess mbti type based on this description. Actually it seems more like ESFJ than ENTJ
>>
INFP healer here

just shoot me now
>>
>>38099136
>The Leo man is a natural born leader and his animal magnetism draws followers to him by the dozen
Probably an E.

>He is an ambitious sort, and once he sets his mind on something, he is determined to accomplish it
N, particularly Ni (XNXJ).

>he is incredibly generous, loyal and honorable
F, particularly Fe (XXFJ).

I would argue an ENFJ. The functions, being described as Fe > Ni > Se seem to fit the description fairly well.

Then again, zodiac descriptions, most likely ones you are quoting as well, are generally very idealistic. So, I could see why it would gravitate towards E, S, F, and J in a type.

I still don't see any reason to believe in astrology, though, so I suppose it's not relevant. MBTI has it's faults: it's not dichotomous in practice, and cognitive functions can develop in practically any order - the types are just a means to classify them. But at a glance, astrology is based on nothing, and has no real-world value.
>>
>>38099204
Become my fucktoy
>>
File: 313736185971474452.png (23KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
313736185971474452.png
23KB, 112x112px
>>38098722
>the top 3 least straight types in men are XXFJs
>>
>>38099343
>ENFJ - 50/50
>ESFJ - nah
>INFJ - 75% gay
>ISFJ - 50/50
>>
File: 1496216184101.jpg (95KB, 903x714px) Image search: [Google]
1496216184101.jpg
95KB, 903x714px
>>38098722

>tfw lazy useless INTP
>>
>>38099362
Based off of the OP image, you madman.
>>
>>38099204
INFP is master race, just become a little less jaded and let everyone love you for. being lovely.
>>
>>38099371
>tfw lazy even more useless ENTP
I know this feel.
>>38099377
>didnt check OP image
>came up with your own bicycle even when its already've been made
And this every goddamn time.
>>
>>38098722
>http://test.mensa.no/
I got an IQ of 123. Is that a good thing? Also, how reliable is it?
>>
>>38099406
OP here, been talking a lot in the thread.

It seems fairly reliable to me in results, and in method it seems to work like an actual IQ test. It's difficult to amass useful data, though, because only people who fall outside of the average would make a post about it.

Nonetheless, it should give you a good idea of what you'd get on an official one. Try measuring it against your SATs, if you're a burger.

Just remember, if you've got a high IQ and you find yourself here, you've only let yourself down more.
>>
Done 4 test.
INTP on 3
ISTP on this one http://similarminds.com/cgi-bin/jung2.pl
probably because all the immigration questions.
>>
http://www.afifthofnothing.com/gendertest.html

Post type and trap points.

>INFJ
>-17 trap points, low chance of trap
>>
>>38099512
>-17
You're pretty masculine for a INFJ. This has to be mistake.
>>
>>38099552
I can be self-assured, and an INFJ. Most type descriptions only account for the first two functions, I can safely say I have decently-developed Ti.

So, I'm healthily masculine for an INFJ male. If I was better though, it'd be less than -20.
>>
>>38099512

that test can go fuck itself.
>>
>>38099512
>istp
>-12
what does that even mean?
>>
>>38098722
>male istp
>26 incel and not gay

heh. get memed on nerds kill me
>>
>>38099638
>>38099644
Another classic case of the depressed ISTP, arguably worse than a depressed INTP.

I'm not surprised with /r9k/, I see you guys in every thread.
>>
File: 1485147684943.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485147684943.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
>>38099512

>INTP
>+10
>nearly feminine
>>
>>38099657
>depressed ISTP
so if i would be less depressed i'd be more masculine?
>>
>>38099443
>only people who fall outside of the average would make a post about it.
Are you Sherlock? I'm black, and the average iq for Africans is 70. I, in fact, am straight from africa, moved to England at the age of 2, and have finished secondary school and I'm currently working a full-time job as a real estate agent at 18. Life seems like it's heading somewhere.
>>
>>38099694
Perhaps a degree of the Flynn effect. Tell it to /pol/.

I personally believe worldwide IQ as a whole used to be lower, but with the introduction of mass-producing industry and forced academic education, the IQ was pushed much higher, due to logical thinking becoming a more prominent part of life.

This is why measuring the IQs of different countries is still fairly pointless.

Keep in mind, also, a lot of it is attitude, too. Overall, IQ has a strong correlation with success, but on an individual level, you can get 120+ posters on /r9gay/, and people in 70s who are professionals in their field. Of course, it's still going to be a lot harder with a lower IQ.

Ever taken a test?
>>
>>38099685
People who are mentally healthy will generally readily and comfortably embody their gender roles.

If an ISTP, of all people, is exceptionally feminine as a male, something's probably wrong. ISTPs are famous for depression, along with INTPs.

Most likely - yes, you would.
>>
File: 1496346066430.jpg (149KB, 1520x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496346066430.jpg
149KB, 1520x1080px
>>38099657
>depressed ISTP

why are u assuming all these things about me?

i mean i honestly like being alone, even as a kv. i want to experience intimacy sure, but its not like im beyond dying here

my life is pretty shit in general tho, but still, could be worse

i could be xxfj
>>
Reminder that all sensors are normies or failed normies, and that the most common types are all sensors.
>>
>>38099763
>Ever taken a test?
What test? I've taken other IQ tests and got pretty much the same score of 120, but once I did the test again but faster and got 110. This is, in fact, my highest score of 123. In school, we have GCSE, kinda like American sat's, and I did really bad. I got borderline good grades and just barely passed. That being said I did teach myself programming because I really liked it and have gone pretty far with it.

With Flynn effect, I do believe it is a thing, but I value attitude more than anything.
>>
>>38099512
>INFP
>+24
>>
File: 1498882183334.png (105KB, 283x302px) Image search: [Google]
1498882183334.png
105KB, 283x302px
>>38099512
>INFP
>19
Nearly feminine. Am I doing this right?
>>
>>38099845
>but I value attitude more than anything.
That's probably for the best. How well your life might be doing in correlation with IQ is far less important than how it's objectively doing.

Although, almost every internet test will give you at least 110 or 120. Every person, no matter how smart or dumb they are, thinks they're smart.

The one I listed in the OP just *might* be accurate.

I'd pay more attention to your grades. If you put in the effort, and still barely made it, you're not 120+, mate.
>>
>>38099802
ISTPs are almost always depressed when they list some other attribute that's wrong in their life. Goes with Ti-doms.

I wouldn't attribute your life being better to someone else's to 4 arbitrary letters, though.
>>
I'm an INTJ (high Ni and Te, read a shit ton bout cognitive functions) but I'm not decisive or confident at all. Very weak willed. And I'm always naturally servile and submissive when I get put in a new community

I was thinking I could be a feeler. I thought I had high Fe because I can definitely read a room and have a keen eye for reading emotions (though I have always studied up on cognitive functions) and I also automatically act "nice and polite" when meeting new people whether I want to or not, my body forces me to. but I literally don't give a shit about anyone else at all besides what they can do for me and have no desire to be a champion for others or make anyone's life better, I just want to rise to the top. Despite that, I feel like I have an all encompassing need for people to like me. Also, I think it's possible I could have just been mimicing Fe because I don't have a natural understanding about how people become friends and had to make observations and come to a conclusion about the process of friendship making

Can someone who actually knows a thing or two help me out in understanding myself. Please don't comment if you're a pleb who literally only looks at the letters
>>
>>38099884
>f you put in the effort, and still barely made it, you're not 120+, mate.
I know that, but I never studied. I was a lazy prick, but now I'm much more motivated and am doing quite well. I'm surprised I even passed some of the classes since I had never even studied for a single minute of even one of them.

Also, one thing I've found out is that when I truly like a subject I'm able to excel at it really fast, and I'm able to surpass those who have more skill than me.

I beat my chess coach at a game of chess when I was 16 and have only been playing for two years, and he was an old man and probably been playing for quite a while.

But like you said that was all down to attitude.
>>
>>38098722
>INFPs are the least straight females

Beware
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
Istp's represent.
>>
File: intp.jpg (100KB, 870x854px) Image search: [Google]
intp.jpg
100KB, 870x854px
>tfw INTP bordering on ENTP

there is still hope for me
>>
>>38100216
>tfw ENTP bordering on INTP
I find communication so easy, but I'm withdrawn and like being alone in spite of communication giving me energy.

I think both ENTP and INTP are kind of alien types, neither fit in really well with how other people seem to work but ENTP can be good at faking it.
>>
>>38098722
No wonder i hate faggots and get pissed by trap, boipucci, willy and anime threads and filter them

>>38099512
>ISTP
> -31

I guess that makes sense
>>
File: 1496070506285.jpg (232KB, 834x1285px) Image search: [Google]
1496070506285.jpg
232KB, 834x1285px
>>38100247
Pretty much all of this, and that ENTP description fits me well.
To be completely honest, talking IRL with people seems easier for me in terms of correlating to my type (I have that energy, humor, etc) but in the Web, I'm pretty much full blown INTP.
>>
>>38100372
Same. It's so easy to chat with random people in real life and seem funny and outgoing or whatever, but I don't really feel much connection with most people. Always kind of feels like the people in real life I get talking to easily are the ones way different from me. Too much like I'm roleplaying or something. I think I tend to relate to introverted people more, but then I'm a needy ENTP who doesn't shut up and they can be kind of exhausting sometimes trying to have a conversation with. Or, most people it's very logical and easy to understand how they work and the conversational process is all really done through intellect. But I can never tell what people like that are thinking of you well.

I used to really be into trying to make new connections irl and contactfagging a lot on 4chan, talking with people on the internet, but I've gotten kind of bored and exhausted from how superficial it all feels and now pulled back into being a wannabe INTP just focusing on my thoughts and hobbies.
>>
File: 1491022123657.jpg (310KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491022123657.jpg
310KB, 1280x960px
>>38100418
Are you fucking me?
>I used to really be into trying to make new connections irl and contactfagging a lot on 4chan, talking with people on the internet
I havent tried this, instead I just skipped that contactfagging phase and went directly into sadness pit.
>>
>>38100463
>Are you fucking me?
I've been awake way too long to be fucking with anyone. I think my thoughts are kind of incoherent at this point, flowing stream of sleep deprived consciousness after too much acid and caffeine.
>I havent tried this, instead I just skipped that contactfagging phase and went directly into sadness pit.
I don't blame you. I probably spoke to 100+ people the last year or so. I'm not sure I've really made many, if any, meaningful connections in all the people I've gone through. So I'm just left with a lot of experience talking to people and learning about communication, I guess, but for what? It was fun in the moment at least, but I'm not sure if I'd do it all over again if I had the choice.

So easy to meet people, relate to people, find things to talk about, then it feels like there's no real connection and I'm not very good at maintaining the ones I make. It's just sort of a sadness pit I've fallen into just like you say, but I'm energetic enough to mostly cope and go into isolation focusing on my interests. Sort of comfy. But I wish things were different.

At least if I get bored, I can argue with people on 4chan or something. Especially the things I don't really believe or don't care about since those are the easiest not to take seriously.
>>
>>38099512
>INTJ
>-47
>>
>>38099512
>INFP
>+24 girl (male)
sad
>>
>>38100670
>>38100733
Think you might have posted twice, there. Otherwise, you two should make out.
>>
>>38098854
>Purity and naivety when it comes to love. In those matters they're pure as children.
So much this. It's literally anime-tier when INFPs are deeply in love with someone. They'll feel bad for it, but they can't stop talking about their crush, they idealise them in such an adorable way and their once their autistic creativity and value systems kick in, you really feel bad for them because the only women they'll ever get are desperate roasties in their late 20s and early thirties who dumped them in their adolescence and early adulthood who suddenly remembered that they secretly always wanted a guy like this. It's fucking sad.
>>
>>38100670
>deleting your posts on me like this
>>
>>38099512
ISTJ
>>
>>38099512
INTP here
Got -7
>>
File: Crowley-Yeats-.jpg (59KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
Crowley-Yeats-.jpg
59KB, 700x525px
Intp here, should I try my hand at writing? I'm lost and don't know what to do?
>>
>>38101064
I'm not a writer, but honestly, just keep writing. Shovel the shit until you find gold.

I imagine that's applicable to most things. But, knowing the INTPs on here, you've likely not gotten very far yet.

Try browsing /lit/, and reading more, too.
>>
>>38101106
I think I've read a lot more than the average person. I've never tried writing, other than random blurbs that are drivel. I used to browse /lit/ heavily a couple of years ago. Now I've become disillusioned and apathetic towards life.
>>
File: alignment chart.jpg (30KB, 476x524px) Image search: [Google]
alignment chart.jpg
30KB, 476x524px
http://easydamus.com/alignmenttest.html

Try the alignment test, and post type.

>INFJ

>Neutral Good

Alignment:
>Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
>Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
>Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
>Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
>True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
>Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
>Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
>Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
>Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXX (5)

Law & Chaos:
>Law ----- XXXXXXX (7)
>Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
>Chaos --- XXX (3)

Good & Evil:
>Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
>Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
>Evil ---- XX (2)
>>
>>38099512
ESTJ with six points.
Who wants to take turns?
>>
>>38099951
Could do keirsey cognitive functions test? Alternatively maybe you're in Ni-Fi loop which makes you indecisive as you block Te.
>>
File: autism2.png (119KB, 1645x782px) Image search: [Google]
autism2.png
119KB, 1645x782px
>>38099512
I don't really understand what this test is supposed to show, but these are my results anyway. What does it mean?
>>
File: 1498884134431.png (470KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498884134431.png
470KB, 400x400px
>>38099512
INTP with -7
>>
>>38101176
>INFP
>Chaotic Neutral

Alignment:
>Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
>Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
>Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
>Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
>True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
>Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
>Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
>Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
>Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)

Law & Chaos:
>Law ----- XXXXX (5)
>Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
>Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Good & Evil:
>Good ---- XXXXXX (6)
>Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
>Evil ---- XXXXXX (6)

pretty fun.
>>
>>38101176
True Neutral INTP
>>
>>38099512
>INFP
>+39

eeeeeeeek
>>
>>38098735
except that's a load of bullshit because strawpolls show that the most popular type on /r9k/ is intp followed by intj and infp is third in popularity.
>>
>>38102826
Firstly, the polls for MBTI on /r9k/ are specifically on /mbti/ threads, so it'd be filtered by which Anons understood and were interested in MBTI.

Secondly, be sparing with your trust in Strawpoll. It's Strawpoll.

And finally, I was going more for the overall theme of a board. Incessant whining and mutual misery isn't the style of most healthy INTJs. And /r9k/ definitely isn't what I'd call a good sample to take test data of populations from.

Tried to make that clearer by using a picture of board-tans, without trying to claim I was taking into account individual Anons.
>>
>>38101316
I've done the test, my te is my highest so i should be entj, but the rest of my functions make it say i'm intj

doesn't help explain anything based on how i act tho
>>
>>38102993
Have you considered that you might actually be INTP?

Inferior Fe would explain everything you described.
>>
>>38103100
There is no way I'm not a J type

I'm always early, I've planned out how I will spend my current job' salary ever since I was in highschool. I literally used to write flowcharts of how conversation would progress if I talked to my oneitis back in middle school. I'm always thinking about the future and how I should prepare for it.
>>
>>38100761
What about for infp girls
>>
>>38098735
/pol/ kinda make sense
most people whine about how the past was great and people were honest and upright
now times have degenerated and the values and morals of the past are degenerating and ISTJ's can't adapt to a new world.
>>
Bisexual ENFP checking in to confirm
>>
>>38098735
Also wtf is the /rs/ board?
>>
>>38103267
I don't see an /rs/ board.
>>
>>38098868
You can learn a lot from INFP by knowing how ENFP are. Most ENFP are bubbly people who try to see the fun in everything until there needs to be seriousness. When they're serious they can become very jaded, cynical but give good advice because they understand people very well.
Male INFP's can't really express that bubbly feeling well and are lot's of times ostracized by their other male friends. Also they can't defend themselves well verbally and when their bubbly personality tries to come out they often doubt themselves if anybody like them. So they stay forever in the jaded, cynical serious mode. Almost like an ISTJ. Actually ISTJ's and INFP's have the same functions so if they overdevelop their Si they might look a like.
>>
File: clawing_away_an_identity.jpg (536KB, 1000x829px) Image search: [Google]
clawing_away_an_identity.jpg
536KB, 1000x829px
>>38099089
It isn't cute. INFP idealization used to ruin a lot of my relationships. The thing is, we raise the standards for ourselves really high, and we force that standard on others.

It's not an INFP problem, it's a human problem. Everyone has their own impossible standards desu.

I'd say something unique to INFPs is the rate at which we get infatuated with people is high, it need not even be romantic infatuation. And I think that's largely because we see people and form an immediate image of them. Most of the time I'm correct in my intuition, but falling in love with an image instead of the person is sad for the person involved. Images don't hold constant to reality. And sometimes the dissonance could break the relationship.

Now I'm tired.
>>
>>38101176
INFP
True Neutral
>>
>>38101176
INFP
Lawful Neutral

Alignment:
>Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
>Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
>Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
>Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
>True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
>Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
>Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
>Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
>Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXX (5)

Law & Chaos:
>Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
>Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
>Chaos --- XXXX (4)

Good & Evil:
>Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
>Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
>Evil ---- X (1)
>>
>>38101176
>t always evil
>f always good

Bullshit image.
>>
>>38103692
That's what we call, an "average". Calm down, Anon. And "evil" in the context of DnD alignment charts means a very different thing to philosophical evil.
>>
>>38103285
because there isn't any dumdum
why is it in the image with the other boards
also lurk more newfag
https://www.lurkmore.com/view//rs/
>>
>>38103708
So what's the difference between pop evil and philosophical evil?
>>
>>38103743
If it's not obvious, I'm going to leave it up to someone else to explain. Or Google.
>>
>>38103784
are you a lazy intp by any chance?
>>
>>38103836
Nah, just an INFJ that has better things to do than pretend to be an internet browser.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-02-14-02-08.png (230KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-02-14-02-08.png
230KB, 1280x800px
>>38098722
So what does this mean, I have both aspie and normie traits in a balance of sorts or what? Is it more assburgers or more autism thats showing?

INTP
>>
ISTJ bisexual female (female) reporting in.
Scored lawful evil and not aspie on the other tests.
>>
>>38101176
ESTP
chaotic evil, always thought id be chaotic neutral but hey at least it was pretty close.

Lawful Good ----- XXX (3)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-02-14-11-42.png (171KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-02-14-11-42.png
171KB, 1280x800px
>>38103889
Huh this definetly makes sense to me, in that I do have a sensitivity to strong smells, heat and humidity thats probably more extreme than the average person I guess. I do absolutely terrible in the summer and on humid and muggy days I'm fucking drained and have headaches often and cant go outside. This is probably highly related to my anxiety as well and the two things - extra sensitivty/sensory overload and anxiety may even fuel each other.

Reason being my first ever panic attack happened in a movie theater watching some action movie, maybe it was sensory overload that triggered it I dont know, but subsequent panic attacks then happened outside in high humidty and hot, opressive weather.

Does anyone think that this all could be related? It occured to me just now that there are strong correlations between these things, but that doesn't exactly imply causation.
>>
>>38104130
Also it mentions wind and wind does feel extremely pleasing to me, to the point a nice gust of wind will cut down any anxiety I might be feeling at the time if its a really uncomfortable and hot day, but not sure how that relates to everything, its not unpleasant sensory overload, but it doesnt feel like sensory overload in the first place.

Godamn I wish I had a better grasp of these things.
>>
>>38104024
I have no desire to talk about my orientation further, it was just something related to the OP chart.

Besides, even /lgbt/ hates bisexuals.
>>
>>38104262
Do you have failures with reading comprehension?
>>
>>38099512
INTP/INTJ
>>
File: t3_5v2h2s.png (226KB, 695x491px) Image search: [Google]
t3_5v2h2s.png
226KB, 695x491px
>>38099951
Do you occasionally have emotional epiphanies where you realise that you have been ignoring your empathy after a long and depressing reflection? That's what an INFJ would do if he believed he didn't care about others.
>>
>>38101318
>introvert
Quiet and thoughtful
>sensing
You focus on real world problems, you prefer practicality over imagination
>thinking
You make your judgements mainly using logic and reason, perhaps at the expense of sympathy for others
>judging
You are organized and tidy, you like to plan things carefully in advance instead of improvising

If that doesn't sound like you, read about the other types and decide for yourself
>>
>>38102826
People on /r9k/ mistype themselves a lot because they think they're smarter than they actually are, and that being an intp/intj is the proof of their intellectual superiority.
>>
>>38101318
It means you're a boring faggot and that no one would notice if you died.
>>
File: 1495636645775.png (657KB, 716x586px) Image search: [Google]
1495636645775.png
657KB, 716x586px
>>38099512
>INTP
>7
>You are supposedly Androgynous

Seems about right I guess
>>
>>38105233
>mistype themselves
Not really, INTP are bad with people and this is place where such people gather.
>>
File: 1498983824595.jpg (46KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
1498983824595.jpg
46KB, 960x544px
>as an intp who has dated 2 infjs, all i can say is.. Succubus! They entrap you with heaven as you say, and slowly unravel your soul into the burning abys of confusion. Its as though they eat bits and pieces of your soul and offer amazing sex in return. They are the most caring people i have met and have the most crippled ambition ive ever seen, and if used correctly, i agree. they can be unstoppable, but in my experience, that ambition floated around as they put all energy into mantising love and filling a cup in which i already filled. Repeatedly.

What does this mean?
>>
File: 1482484505494.png (86KB, 513x548px) Image search: [Google]
1482484505494.png
86KB, 513x548px
>>38101176
>INTJ
>Chaotic Good

sweet
>>
File: 1498731123694.png (74KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1498731123694.png
74KB, 300x300px
>>38107530
>Its as though they eat bits and pieces of your soul and offer amazing sex in return
>>
File: IMG_2426.jpg (147KB, 750x813px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2426.jpg
147KB, 750x813px
>>38101176
INTP
This is pretty accurate
>>
>>38101176
ISTP
Neutral Neutral
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.