[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just me or does being in the Dark Souls/Bloodborne universe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: bigfuckinmoon.jpg (28KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bigfuckinmoon.jpg
28KB, 1280x720px
Is it just me or does being in the Dark Souls/Bloodborne universe sound attractive? I've always loved those stories and worlds that are so far away from reality you sort of feel numb. You kind of have a deep sense of melancholy and dread to the point of madness with the Lovecraftian beasts and extremely intricate worlds, but it's almost comfy in a way...
>>
>it's comfy to be living in fear of indescribable horrors lurking around to kill you for no reason
Whatever you say.
>>
>>38098546

But you would be Undead, anyway.
>>
>>38098561
Even worse, having my memories and life fade away until I'm no more than a husk of my former self?
>>
>>38098561
So you'll keep coming back for more horror until your sense of self erodes entirely

have fun
>>
Anyone want to help me in the dark souls 3 final boss for PS4?
>>
File: 390769_6248272.jpg (285KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
390769_6248272.jpg
285KB, 1280x1280px
>>38098532
More often than not I notice philosophy of own that I live had taken a fair lot of inspiration from the souls series.
Be it the ideal of sharing pyromancy as part of self that grows in strenght through nurture and cherishment, so on and so forth the flames passes on. Or my taken on Dark Souls 3 as a poetic journey of own that explains wayfare itself, where as in first one wayfare was used as means of furthering whereabouts and the journey of others, a grand tale passed on near fire, an epos.
Even in fading of flame I find closure in words of the firekeeper.. "Hearst Thou my voice, still?"
Not to mention the basic concept of ying and yang, there can be no dark without light and vice versa, therfore a cycle is inevitable indeed, and even in it's repetativeness, everything manages to change, nothing stays the same, not even the seasons per se'
One day I hope to wayfare along with a significant soul I could cherish and nurture myself, them having found sparks of closure within me. Sharing our philosophies into an even greater flame to sit by and watch heavenly nights on our way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugJfjmxOR2I
>>
File: 1497145831186.jpg (52KB, 1024x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1497145831186.jpg
52KB, 1024x1010px
>>38098832

I make a DS thread, somehow some fucking how, Bob Ross still makes his way into my life.
>>
File: 1496369002542.jpg (324KB, 2560x1357px) Image search: [Google]
1496369002542.jpg
324KB, 2560x1357px
>>38098532
The world of Dark Souls feels like home to me. I find it extremely comfy. It's the only game I can play for hours and not get bored.
>quietness
>darkness
>strange yet fascinating creatures and characters
>mysterious lore
and so on. I love everything about this game.
>>
>>38099004

Of course people are gonna be saying "Ooooh it's so spooookyyyy" without really even thinking about maybe that's the attraction. Maybe I also found Silent Hill comfy because it's so spooky. I dunno, I'm fucking weird.
>>
File: 1471191147015.jpg (128KB, 1868x1051px) Image search: [Google]
1471191147015.jpg
128KB, 1868x1051px
>>38099033
Silent Hill is comfy too. Fear isn't a nice feeling, but for some reason I love horror/spooky games. It's more about the atmosphere, I think. I love dark, quiet places.
You're not weird, you have good taste.
>>
>>38098546
Dying multiple times in horrible ways is kinda comfy
>>
>>38098546
It's comfy because it's a clear threat that has a solution.
Your landlord leaving a turd on your car and screaming "what are you gonna do about it", your neighbour going around saying "I don't like this guys face" until everybody in your town agree with him out of social courtesy, your boss flexing his connections so you never get a job again in your industry, members of Antifa beating you up because you said ouch while a shitskin stomped on your foot and putting it on facebook the top comment being "FUCKING NAZIS SHOULD BE EXTINCT BY NOW GAH!" the reply "I like your profile Laura", "thanks",

are all non-solvable threats outside of your control and I'd take a world filled with towering monsters over them any day.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>>38100453
> I'd take a world filled with towering monsters over them any day.

That's because you play an immortal character that can't really die or go hollow, with total mastery of martial arts and the ability to wield any weapon/power perfectly in the time you need to farm those souls, living in the actual dark souls world would be different. It takes decades to master a soul arrow, pyromancy is mastered only through extreme hardships and you need actual faith and worship to perform the most basic miracles. And if we're talking about physical combat, well unless you're in the top 1% or are a GiantChad then you're gonna end up like pick related.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.