[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ + /r9k/ = pic related

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 5aSLFYy.jpg (69KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
5aSLFYy.jpg
69KB, 528x960px
/pol/ + /r9k/ = pic related
>>
>no money for real school
>do shitty IT program
>porky imports pajeets to do job at slave labor
Fuck the liberal enablers
>>
>foreigners come and trash the community, litter parks faster than can be cleaned
>beg on the streets, nest up in public libraries and make noise
>somehow all this is my fault

Day of the rope when?
>>
Literal propaganda.
>>
>>38096018
>nigger doctor
If I ever went to the emergency room and a nigger doctor came in to treat me, I'd 360 and walk away.
>>
File: 20161013_202557.jpg (157KB, 959x777px) Image search: [Google]
20161013_202557.jpg
157KB, 959x777px
>>38096041
>(((porky)))
Origininally
>>
>>38096110
Except you wouldn't actually do that in real life
>>
>>38096018
Why are foreigners shielded from any and all criticism? Have you ever considered that maybe they actually do have problems and you aren't a loser inbred for pointing that out? No of course you didn't
>>
>>38096257
>Trusting a nigger
There are always more hospitals around.
>>
Why shouldn't failures despise the successful? I've never got a good answer.
>>
>>38096018
>Black people are foreigners
This poster is racist.
>>
>>38096347
ED doctors are retarded regardless of where you go, black or white
>>
>>38096387
But the blacks are retarderer.
>>
>>38096018
>Implying the average rich person is not as racist if not more than your average loser

Yes that includes so-called liberal celebrities
>>
>>38096406
In my (few) years of experience, I wouldn't agree with that. I guess it's just anecdotes.
>>
>>38096018
>Totally failed at life?
>Then why not blame white people?
>It's so much easier than taking responsibility for your own poor choices.
>>
>>38096433
Do you live in a metropolitan area of the USA?
>>
>>38096458
It borders between suburb and metropolitan
>>
>>38096439
this. white people are responsible for everything shitskins can't do while they come and live in white countries blaming them. foreigners are actually to blame too
>>
>>38096018
Delete foreigner, insert man.
Whole of 3rd wave feminism.

Only difference is foreigners are a protected class and throwing men under the bus is the sort of make-or-break abuse that women delight in.
>>
>>38096466
I don't know I went to an emergency room in NYC once and the spic who treated me barely spoke english. Been suspicious of minority doctors ever since.
>>
>>38096018
>Rich businessmen involved in the ruination of third world countries via the military industrial complex and arab states via social engineering, to rape and pillage their natural resources and displace them lobby for their integration as a cheap, pliable and submissive worker class.

>People defend and rally for this.

wow we have to beat the racists!!
>>
>>38096506
>>38096506
That's probably because NYC residencies are full of international medical grads and in general are shit programs. It's not the same as saying foreigners are dumber, it's just that medical school is not nearly as selective internationally and thus international grads tend to be shitty and not to mention bad at English. If you compared them to the average person of that same race who grew up in the US and made into a US allopathic school, it would be night and day.

Yes you can find statistics showing that blacks have significantly lower mcat ans gpa averages than Asians for matriculants, but in clinical practice it's really hard to see any differences in performance based on race. This, mind you, is coming from a guy with overall high mcat and medical board scores.
>>
Tbh. I've only had really bad foreign doctors. And it's not just me who thinks that. My mom knows an ST doc who deals with my kind of issues (because government is weird I can't have him) I've shared phonecalls and journals with him indirectly and he makes it sound worse than I think it is even. They do things like disregard the plans they've set forth previously and just arbitrarily extend medication trials, completely misjudge the situation and cite old journal entries they wrote which I said were incorrect that they should have fixed.
All kinds of shit. I've gone through 3 now. I had one good non-foreign doctor but he moved to another psychiatric place (sorry I can't translate everything not a native English speaker).

I think it's that their home countries don't have good practices and they get accepted without being re-tested because they have degrees that fit some international standard thats wonky. And I'm sure the government would love to pretend they have a bunch of doctors doing great work.

It's fucked.
I don't blame people blaming foreigners. It doesn't make sense in a global picture to encourage people to come and have problems because of it. It's undeniable there's issues.
>>
>>38096371
They probably picked a foreigner that's black dude.
>>
>>38096607
Psychiatry is an especially problematic field. It's becoming harder and harder for international grads to secure residemcy spots in the US so they have to go for the least competitive fields - guess which one that is? In essence you have a huge number of foreign grads who don't actually want to be psychiatrists but do want to make doctor money getting matched into psych residencies.
>>
>>38096652
I'm in Sweden but I suppose similar may apply. That's a shame.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.