[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your opinion on the Red Pill subreddit? Is it a good

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: the red pill.jpg (35KB, 624x178px) Image search: [Google]
the red pill.jpg
35KB, 624x178px
What is your opinion on the Red Pill subreddit?
Is it a good place for betas to learn how to improve themselves as people and become more successful in life and romance?
>>
>>38090518
>Is it a good place for betas to learn how to improve themselves as people and become more successful in life and romance?

Nah its actually a place for betas to blame all of their trouble on women and how to order sex dolls discreetly.
>>
>>38090544
nice try you flapping roastie skank whore
>>
File: okcupid.png (19KB, 432x330px) Image search: [Google]
okcupid.png
19KB, 432x330px
>>38090518
bluepilled to shit. its entirely cope they believe confidence makes you attractive or that these retarded techniques will get them laid. face is all that matters.
>>
I think a lot of the advice is good in the Machiavellian sense but some of the things it suggests you do is pretty evil. Overall what I take from it is don't be a pussy. The rest of the stuff you can ignore.
>>
I think the meta stuff is a bit overhanded in how it represents women, stuff where it ends up like AWALT and everything is broken into terminology is autistic as it tries to make the chaos of life procedural. A lot of the morals are good, which are mainly:
>Reach your potential
>Don't grovel for a woman, they are not worth as much as you'd like
>Be your own man
>Work out
>Be productive
>Don't be a sister, life is risk, it's all a shit, have thick skin and be able to take hits and keep going.
>Don't have shame based on what other people think of you, etc.

The direction it's taken which is more towards self improvement is actually refreshing, a reaffirmation and reinforcement of masculinity, as its now more about turning skinnyfat pussy boys of the current generation into hard working, unflinching men who check their optimism at the door. That might be giving it too much credit, but it's a take on it.
>>
I think in the end its all about accepting the brutal unfairness of the mating game, and learning how to manipulate your desire and value. You lower your desire for woman while raising your value, what this does is give you a better chance at getting laid while not making you desperate for it to work, when you're not desperate for it to work, you won't let woman run over you like a pussy. It all goes back to the daoist principles of letting go, you can't hold water with a closed fist, and its the same with woman, you have to not give a fuck.
>>
Why does the Internet make this shit so much more complicated than it is?

Red Pill: Genetics will mostly determine how well/shit your life is going to be. Some men are going to get laid extremely, because they're physically attractive.
Average or below average attractive men will have to apply themselves and put in more of an effort to get laid. It's not impossible, but a lot of guys don't see the effort worth the trouble just for some pussy.
"Red pill' is just about finding ways to balance yourself out against your physical un-attractiveness.
>>
>>38090518
it's a good place for betas to scream theories and circle jerk about things other betas desperate for attention told them works.
unironically overrun with DUDEBROLMAOPUSSY shit heads that think getting to put their tiny penis in a vagina anywhere at anytime is the most important thing that could ever happen and any circumstances leading to a penis being in a vagina is okay, but unironically don't want a gf or wife because they're not actually okay with any penis being inside any vagina at any time, they simply just lack any morals because their sexual strategy wouldn't work with them, ever. Then you have a bunch of people uneducated or only having rudimentary knowledge trying to make a bunch of grand claims and strategy about evolution and biology. It's basically a brainless circle jerk but the guys keeping it afloat are trying to make money off their blogs/books/tshirtsales so while they're utter failures at hanging onto one mate and raising a family they at least try to make a few bucks off it while attempting to sound like the cool kid to incels.
>>
>>38090518

If you were truly red pilled you would realize there is no "bettering" yourself.
>>
I love how mean they are to new posters.

I started to lose faith in TRP subreddit but people are nasty as fuck on there. It's hilarious to watch people post their little blogs like they know everything when they reveal how much of a loser they actually are in a post and get called out on how much of a beta they are.
>>
>>38090518
It was cool back in 2013. Betas were actually turning shit around and fucking women, posting Field Reports, pictures as proof and everything. Now it's complete shit. Field Reports consist of sitting at the mall and overhearing a conversation between two 17-year-old Stacys. Nothing but anger coming from that sub. It's /r9k/ on Reddit.
>>
>>38091201
Literally all they do is call everyone a beta in every thread. It's almost amusing how narcissistic they all are claiming to be alpha for existing while everyone else is beta for simply not being them. Then projecting that narcissism onto females. Because why else would they suck at getting laid if it wasn't the females fault?
>>
MGTOW is the true red pill.
>>
>>38091312
Yeah but that's the perfect insult for everyone brave enough to post their "field reports".

You can tell they get really fucking butthurt when it happens too. I love reading it.
>>
>>38091369
It'd be funny if it wasn't a bunch of betas doing it. They screech it in any thread. You're practically beta for posting anything at all. I've posted there a few times with different throw away accounts and most people are fairly cool and try to be helpful. In general it's pretty predictable, the theories are typically psuedoscience, the field reports are either that shit tier gossip you mentioned, or something trying to prove the point of their shit tier psuedo science to the point is sounds fake but there is a huge circle jerk about how it confirms their confirmation bias about the thing on the side bar. Once in a while you get a field report about how the guy has to resort to fucking other guys women when he's not around and a bunch of autistic screeching about how the guy is beta for dating her and the guy that fucked her is alpha when the girl and second guy are both human trash, but the BROS BEFORE HOES circle jerk kind of talk starts up except they unironically think all bros are beta for being bros. These guys are just punching through so many layers of irony without realizing it while at the same time being pieces of human trash and spouting psuedoscience it's pretty unbelievable anyone there would want to affiliate with one another as they'd probably date rape you if you passed out and they couldn't find a girl that night if you were bros with them.
>>
I saw a thread where a guy was praising the sub for helping his relationship with his girlfriend. He was going on about how the sex is much more frequent, she respects him a lot more, etc. The response to his thread was "she's not your girl bro it's just your turn"

After that I had to leave. A guy comes to the sub to talk about how much it helped and all anyone could do was talk shit to him to referring to his gf as "his girl".
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.