[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you go to work and take a shit and get paid while doing it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1498668685217.png (208KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
1498668685217.png
208KB, 500x383px
>tfw you go to work and take a shit and get paid while doing it
>>
quadz speak the truth desu desu
>>
File: smugaztecbirdsnekgirl.jpg (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
smugaztecbirdsnekgirl.jpg
78KB, 500x500px
>go to work
>be supervisor
>tell people to do your work
>get paid for it
>>
i wouldn't shit at home if workday
use their toiletpaper not mine
it's like shitting overtime
>>
>>38090000
>tfw you go to work and take a nap and get paid for it
>>
>>38090081

yeah but workplaces usually have the shitty cheapo TP
>>
File: 1496546941550.jpg (50KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1496546941550.jpg
50KB, 500x371px
>hotel night auditor
>$13/hr to watch movies and browse 4chan
>>
>>38090117
perhaps it is my anus which pay the price in the end
>>
>>38090117
the TP at my work is like translucent

it makes me mad
>>
>>38090000
>go to work at local police dept
>do job well, coworkers are friendly and get long, paperwork sucks but what ever
>meet daily goals for community outreach
>human resources supervisor needs to have city employees volunteer outside of work do meet the new goal
>now need to spend my 4th of july weekend unloading food trucks for the food drive put on by college kids

I need a time machine I want to try again
>>
>>38090133
This sounds like such a great job. Is it hard to do the books? What fucking app do you use to do the books?
>>
>Get a job in IT
>Get paid to spend about 75% of my time fucking around online, watching anime, shows, movies, etc.
>About 25% actual work to keep the network running smooth.

I got in early so I have yet to be laid off and have my job outsourced to indians yet, but I do fear it. I should spend this nothing time studying up and getting certs.
>>
>>38090945
Did you have to get a degree? I love networking and that kind of job, but don't want to be cucked by college scams.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.