[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TFW everyone I knew is either dead or wants nothing to do with me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: pain.jpg (67KB, 612x717px) Image search: [Google]
pain.jpg
67KB, 612x717px
About a month and a half ago, my significant other was shot and killed by a muslim, the day before our anniversary. Since then, all my friends have completely dropped talking to me, but I don't blame them. Who wants to hang out with the loser who is just gonna be a debbie downer, when all they want to do is go out and drink and be degenerates? As pathetic as it sounds, r9k and pol are all I have left for friends. At least you guys understand me. My life was beginning to go so well for once, and then everything went to shit just like it always does. I'm not going to kill myself, but it sure would be nice to have a spontaneous heart attack or stroke. I found someone I loved and who made me feel happy and accepted, and they were torn away from me. It just feels like a cruel, sick joke. I guess that's what I get for trying.
>>
please will someone talk to me?
>>
>>38089581
at least you had a significant other
>>
I'm sorry for your loss, anon. This world is a cruel place.
>>
Wow those aren't your real friends if they'll rather ignore you than comfort you during a very difficult time in your life.
>>
>>38089554
All I had in life was family and no one besides my parents want anything to do with me. Long story short, my uncle accused me of a stealing and told everyone. One item was a gun that wasn't registered and bought off the streets and apparently I pawned it. The fuck? I was a labeled as a thief. Any time I would go to a large family gathering and something went missing, I was the thief. It was always my fault. Eventually I just stopped talking and visiting my family. Fuck them. At the same time, I started showing symptoms of schizophrenia. Great timing! Now I'm a NEET, again, and my parents only let me stay since I can pay rent with my NEETBUX. I have nothing anymore. I have no future. The only thing I'm looking forward to is on getting a subsidized apartment for disabled people so I can live alone. It could take like 3 years, that is if I even get approved. I'll be living in the city where there's public transportation. Right now I live in a rural area without a vehicle. I'm stuck. The worst part about living here is the shitty satellite Internet because there's all there is here, not even 4G. I can't waste my days playing online vidya like I used to. All I can do is shitpost.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.