[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here like easily paranoid? I don't like confrontation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: LOOK AT THOSE.jpg (539KB, 1920x1763px) Image search: [Google]
LOOK AT THOSE.jpg
539KB, 1920x1763px
Anyone else here like easily paranoid? I don't like confrontation so it's like if I'm around/involved in some kind of argument or confrontation I freak out after the fact. Like I feel that the person I had a confrontation with is going to stalk me and try to kill me. Or call the police and get me arrested, even if it's just a trivial thing. I don't care if I'm called a coward because I pretty much am, I don't really like violence in general if it can be easily avoided. Even if I'm not directly involved it bothers me, for instance if I see two random people screaming or fist-fighting it bothers me, like I somehow feel paranoid after seeing random people fight even though I wasn't involved at all.

I wish I wasn't like this, people usually tell me 9 out of 10 times most people don't give a shit about you and they most likely move on with their lives fairly quickly after the fact. Especially if it's just a random stranger you'll most likely never see again, like you can't just worry about some random person in a country of 300 million going out of there way to find you.
>>
>>38089358
Maybe you're Bourne withit. Maybe it's Maybelline
>>
File: 1478571516746.jpg (153KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1478571516746.jpg
153KB, 640x960px
>>38089358
Christ I'm the same way, there can be a customer across the store and I mumur a /pol/ related mumble and I freak out and think they heard me then become super paranoid they are gonna tell the boss to get me fired
>>
>>38089553
I wouldn't say I'm so paranoid as to be afraid to leave my house and put foil on my windows. Some people legitimately can't leave their houses because they're afraid of the outside world. I've heard stories of some people that are really bad, can't work a job. Can't even talk to people, let alone go outside and live life. I mean, yeah I'm a easily paranoid but not to the point that I'll sit in my house for months on end and think the government or some random person is going to kill me.
>>
So paranoid I think everyone is connected and laughing at me. Don't use social media anymore because they are watching my every move and talk about me. Just knowing I exist to certain people makes me paranoid. I'm thinking of faking my death so I can be free of feeling like this.
>>
>>38089847
Yeah that's a pretty extreme case, are you able to leave your house and interact socially in public with people? Or does that bother you?
>>
>>38089358
I'm very paranoid but I understand the lines and when I'm able to cross safely or not(I'm not even referring to offending or upsetting people). So I guess I'm reasonably paranoid but that doesn't mean it's healthy.
>>
>>38089982
See I feel like that's me, and I don't think it's healthy either. But for me, I just go out of my way to not offend or upset people. Of course sometimes it depends on context, like I remember times were people I knew like friends upset me and I didn't hesitate to let them know. It's really just random people that I try to avoid getting confrontational with, it feels different if it's a friend or someone you're close with.
>>
File: 1491264873945.jpg (62KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1491264873945.jpg
62KB, 640x640px
My paranoia makes it impossible for me to keep friends.
as though I feel like they are plotting behind my back or secretly hate me.

but honestly, I know they hate me at the end of the friendship I am usually proven right how much they dislike me.
I Don't have friends anymore and I've been able to relax, but now the feeling of paranoia is replaced by loneliness.

sucks to be quite honest.
>>
>>38090116
Well I'd think if you're paranoid to interact with people and have friendships then you're going to be lonely due to it. That's a given since you'll have to meet and talk with people to build connections and social ties with them.
>>
>>38089940
Yeah I have a job and can go out in public mostly fine. But I dropped my friends because of how paranoid I am. I don't even think it's irrational because I've been gangstalked (the non-meme kind) before
>>
>>38090609
Well if you've been stalked before then yeah, that would have an affect on you mentally. A lot of people have never been stalked so they don't know what it's like, especially gangstalked. I can see that fucking someone up mentally, like I've met some people who said their ex-boyfriend/girlfriend stalked them but that was about it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.