[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lost my dog today. My dickhead uncle In law took him and dropped

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 13

File: IMG_0876.jpg (681KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0876.jpg
681KB, 1280x960px
Lost my dog today. My dickhead uncle In law took him and dropped him off far somewhere. I'm really hurt, chase meant so much to me, only had him for a month and a half, but grew a real strong connection with him. That dog loved everyone, I'm so hurt you guys. I don't know how I'm going to fix this hole in my heart. I started looking online to see what other dogs I could adopt for when I move out and live in my apartment, but it just doesn't feel the same, I don't think any dog could replace the feelings I had for chase. How can I get through this you guys? Pic related was chase. This is the hardest thing I've been through this year you guys....
>>
>>38089234
Why the fuck did you uncle do that and why the fuck did you let him do it?
>>
What the fuck? Why did your uncle do this?

If I were you I would kick his ass, take his car, and go find my dog.
>>
>>38089253
>>38089281

I live with my aunts family, it's my uncle in laws house, he's not my uncle he's just married to my aunt so I call him "in law". And why he would do that? Because he's heartless and hated the dog. That dog fucking loved everyone to death man.
>>
You have to kill your uncle
>>
>>38089341
Lol you sound like one of those broken home beta losers who has to live with his resentful and abusive relatives because his parents are dip shits.

I pity you man. Grow some balls, knock your in law out and go join the Army. You sound like the type of guy whos got alot of rage inside him.
>>
>>38089234
>you guys
>you guys
>you guys
Quit being so fucking repetitive.
>>
>>38089573
for real man that dog ws ur fucking property

stop being a fucking pussy and get ur dog back op
>>
File: 1492851173149.png (228KB, 1192x830px) Image search: [Google]
1492851173149.png
228KB, 1192x830px
>>38089573
Why are you even here? Can't you be supportive? Did you come here just to bully people? Life's fucking hard, people don't need your bullshit. Why don't you take this shit to /b/?
>>
>>38089477
Absolutely this. Only option.
>>
>>38089234
can you not hunt down chase or did you uncle just drop him off by the roadside?
>>
>>38089573
>You sound like the type of guy whos got alot of rage inside him.
i think you're projecting mate. OP just sounds sad not angry
>>
>>38089573
OP here: I'm 20 years old and I've been living with them as I've been finishing up community college after I graduated from high school. I have one class left before I have my associates and I'm about to transfer this fall to university for engineering school. I'm not a fucking neet who's simply depending on family for everything, im out here trying to make shit happen for my life. That dog gave me a whole new purpose man, made me realize that it's not all about myself. He was my friend, I sometimes called him my son. I had plans down the line of taking him when i moved out in august to my new apartment, but now that plan has been shitted down the toilet.
>>
>>38089736
It sounds like the uncle drove away from the house a far distance and then dropped the dog off on the side of the road. It's sad as fuck.
>>
>>38089797
OP here: my uncle threw him in the truck and drove off, he was gone for 5 minutes then came back. He hopped in the shower after that, fucking heartless. deep down I want to go find him because he couldn't have gone that far and I know there's no dog pound 5 minutes near. But then I just feel hopeless... you know what the real fucking sad part is? Chases brother lives 2 doors down with the neighbors, that dog will soon find out his brother is gone.
>>
>>38089864
Op if it's only a five minute round trip you still have time! You need to get out there pronto if you have a car and look for your dog! At the very least put up posters!
>>
File: 1485949858253.jpg (58KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485949858253.jpg
58KB, 540x960px
>>38089759
That's fucking awful, and when you don't come home for holidays and they ask why, make sure you let them know. Did he say why he did it? Did you tell us and I just didn't understand?
>>
>>38089864
If he was only gone for 5 minutes then he can't have been taken that far. If I was you I would take his car and go and look for him or just walk around where you think he could have gone and call his name repeatedly.

Time is precious mate so get it done like now. Then afterwards maybe take your uncle and leave that raging cunt somewhere further away
>>
>>38089234
Fucking do something man, don't bitch about it, don't be sad (don't do both especially in front of your aunt) but go and get that pupper back!
>>
>>38089897
>posting that you fucked a horse on faceberg
What the fuck is wrong with roasties?
>>
>>38089864
OP go find him but you have to be quick, you can't leave him to wander around he will eventually die or get hit by a car.

if you actually care that much about this dog you need to go look for him instead of being on 4chan
>>
>>38089759
I still dont understand why you would let that happen? How can your uncle just take your dog and abandon it? Is he a sadist? Punch him in the fucking head, it was your property.
>>
>>38089980
Oh yeah then go kick fuck out of your uncle for being a cruel cunt.
>>
OP here: ALRIGHT you guys fuck it, IM GOING TO LOOK FOR CHASE NOW. I'm going to spend the next hour walking around the neighborhood whistling and calling for his name. I'm not giving up so easily. Even if I failed, at least god knows I tried, I'll post on this thread every 20 minutes or so to keep it alive. You guys, pray for me. I hope I find my beloved dog.
>>
File: 346 NEVER CUCKED.jpg (59KB, 720x807px) Image search: [Google]
346 NEVER CUCKED.jpg
59KB, 720x807px
>>38090005
Godspeed OP only originally of course.
>>
>>38090005
Dude don't pay attention to this place until you find him and don't go back home until you find him.

Get your pupper back anon. Good hunting!
>>
>>38090005
hope you find your doggo mate, and if you don't, beat the shit out of the man who did this, if you are too weak to do it in a fair fight bring a knife or bat, just make him pay man.
>>
life isnt fair op sometimes people gotta be fucking niggers and throw a wrench in your plans sometimes you just gota be a fuckin man and deal with it even if it fucks up your school schedule or seomthing
you have to fight that motherfucker and win or lose you have to do it otherwise you prove to yourself the dog doesnt mean shit to you and he will just do it again once you bring it back since he knows you wont do shit you cant stay there any longer i donty know if you have no where to go or no money to stay anywhere times will be hard but mans gotta do what a mans gotta do
>>
>>38090005
>only looking for an hour
what the fuck man. Good luck
>>
You know it's illegal to steal a pet right? Call the police don't just go aimlessly searching

Personally though I would beat your uncle up and force him to tell you what he did with the dog. This isn't just about a dog it's about you and how much you're willing to let people walk all over you, past a certain line you need to stick up for yourself
>>
That dog is terrified and alone. Go help. Put a gun to your "uncles" head and make him move. Nigga needs to learn some fear anyway. Find the dog. Live forever in glory.
>>
>>38090095
Would you please stop with this Reddit bullshit? If he calls the cops he loses his place to stay and his dog.
>>
>>38090141
even if he finds the dog the dude is gonna take it away again
>>
>>38090141
>Reddit bullshit
kill yourself
>If he calls the cops he loses his place to stay and his dog.
if he isn't willing to stand up to his uncle he deserves to lose the dog then
>>
>>38090159
Nah, he can take it to the neighbors for a while, he already said, read the thread.
>>38090168
He doesn't deserve to lose his dog, grow up.
>>
how can you just allow that, are you even a man? I would kill someone if they took my dog without permission
>>
>>38089234
Make your retard faggot uncle tell you what he did to your dog and then go get it back if it's still alive. If he complains, fuck his shit up.
>>
>>38090182
>let's someone take the dog from his possession, drop it off somewhere and does nothing
yes, he deserves to lose it
>>
>>38090205
What would you have suggested he do to stop it? Please limit your responses to answers that would not cause OP to also get thrown out of the house tonight.
>>
>>38090242
I'd take getting thrown out the house, pussy
>>
File: 1495862141571.jpg (219KB, 455x536px) Image search: [Google]
1495862141571.jpg
219KB, 455x536px
>>38090268
School is out and this is sort of a buzz...
But back then I didn't really know what it was...
But now I sit back makes me wonder how the smell from a grill can spark up nostalgia...

Summer summer summertime....
>>
>>38090242
He is anyway moving to an apartment, he can resist without home if he has a doggo and his honor.
>>
>>38090242
He should leave his uncle's and not put up with this bullshit. Sleep in the car if it comes to it, or go back home. If a man steals your dog, he doesn't deserve to be in your presence.
>>
>>38090005
Holy shit you fucking idiot why the fuck were you posting on 4chan the first fucking thing you should have done was gone to the cops to report your uncle for abandoning the fucking dog in public and then you should have gone around looking for the poor thing. You stupid retard!
>>
>>38090242
I dunno how you feel about animals but for me kicking out a pet would be like kicking out my girlfriend or my parents, if they go I would go

also if what OP said is accurate what his uncle did was really sneaky and underhanded, if he said "either get rid of the dog or you have to leave" then fair enough but he just stole the dog and got rid of it (who knows, he may have shot it)
>>
LISTEN YOU FROGPOSTING CUNTS OP IS IN THE RIGHT TO CALL THE COPS ON HIS RETARD UNCLE IT'S ILLEGAL TO ABANDON ANIMALS IN PUBLIC WHICH IS WHY WE HAVE SHELTERS OP if you don't report it they can't help you find the dog or at the very fucking least scare you uncle into not pulling that stupid shit
>>
>>38090377
this OP, if your really worried about homelessness trust me don't be, around this time of year its easy to get by out there, especially in rural locations, there's lots to eat.
>>
OP here: just walking through these dark streets around town. I'm about to head to the old park where we used to walk laps. Maybe his sense of smell lead him there. I'm crying while walking guys. Repeatedly calling his name and making kissing sounds and whistles.
>>
>>38090637
If you don't find him tonight, put up some posters and check the local shelters to see if he got picked up. Don't give up!
>>
>>38090637
your an idiot your dog is probably going to die if you don't find him
>>
File: Comfy wizard.gif (879KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy wizard.gif
879KB, 500x400px
>>38090637
OP. I don't care about whatever messed up family you live in, but having your dog taken away from you touched me deep.

Godspeed
>>
good luck op, I hope you find your puppy
>>
you sound like a real fuckin unhinged weirdo OP. hope you find your dog though.
>>
>>38089234
Sorry about your doggo, anon

Reading about this made me sad. I hope Chase is okay wherever he is. You'll get through this, anon. You'll get better and someday give back the love Chase gave everyone to another dog in need of it
>>
>>38090637
>I'm crying while walking guys.
goddamn you're a fucking faggot
>>
bro literally beat the shit out of your uncle, this thread actually fucking enrages me
>>
File: IMG_0925.jpg (273KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0925.jpg
273KB, 1280x960px
OP here: I FOUND MY DOG
>>
>>38089234
Avenge your doggo.
>>
>>38091065
It's ok, I found him, I posted the pic in the thread.
>>
>>38091155
hooray! now seriously beat the shit out of your inbred retard uncle and tell him to not fuck with your property and if he has a problem to take it up with you. Fucking pansy ass faggot
>>
>>38091155
Now KILL YOUR UNCLE.
>>
>>38091155
lol you're a fag

original spic
>>
>>38091176
I'm so happy for you, but in an original way.
>>
>>38091155
nigga were u crying lmao
>>
I'm literally balling tears you guys. Thank you for the encouragement. No telling what he was going through while out in the streets alone. I'm just happy he's back with me. I'm keeping him hidden in the backyard for a month till I move out. The shed in the backyard is air conditioned. I'll make sure to meet ends. Once again. Thank you guys.
>>
>>38091228
Yeah, I'm proud of it. This dog means the world to me.
>>
File: 1496284267253.jpg (163KB, 1440x1490px) Image search: [Google]
1496284267253.jpg
163KB, 1440x1490px
>>38089234
barfk bork
>>
>>38091241

I'm happy for you OP, now keep him safe and cherish him
>>
File: 324.jpg (10KB, 228x211px) Image search: [Google]
324.jpg
10KB, 228x211px
>>38091155
AYYY OP IT DID BOYS GOOD JOB LAD IM PROUD.
>>
That's a great happy ending, brother. I'm glad it worked out. Take the dog to your neighbors if you suspect any further problem.
>>
>>38091155
aww i'm so happy for you, cherish that little angel. you're cute btw senpai
>>
>>38091321
wew lad, keep up with the thread
>>
>>38091241
Your uncle will eventually find him again and the process will repeat, but this time you wont find him again. he will just take him alot farther away. you need to find a temporary home for your dog until you can move out.
>>
>>38091155
What happened? How did you find him?
>>
>>38091358
Ik just noticed. At least it was a happy ending.

>>38091155
Where did you find him?
>>
>>38091241
bro...are you actually retarded? Don't you have friends or relatives that can keep him away from your dumbass uncle? If your uncle finds him he's just gonna do the same shit and possibly worse unless you're making threats and backing them up
>>
>>38091228
>Losing a beloved pet
>DON'T CRY LMAO YOU FUCKING PUSSY
>>
>>38091155
Well done, OP.

Now seriously tell your uncle if he fucks with your dog again you'll fuck him in the ass
>>
OP here: I was close to giving up. But I kept looking through each street in different districts, and out of no where, I heard him run down the street barking. It was fucking unbelievable as hell. Like a movie scene, I just couldn't believe it, I flashed my light to MAKE SURE he was mine. Even compared pictures. He was crying and constantly licking my face and I saw his birth mark on the side which 100% confirmed it. I still can't believe, I'm going to find a temporary home till I move out starting tomorrow early morning. Thanks again guys Forreal. I never would've thought 4chan would motivate me in this way, r9k is forever my bros.
>>
>>38091155
Congratulations OP!

Now if I were you I'd keep him with you at all times and maybe put him at a friends if you're not around. If your dick of an uncle tries anything again fucking smack that cunt around the mouth and tell him where he stands.

Again, well done on finding him.
>>
>>38091471
you know we might be a bunch of raging autists but most of us here will look out for one of our own, im happy you found him OP.
>>
>>38091636
Am I the only dick who was just looking out for the dog?
>>
File: 1497202620590.gif (695KB, 472x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497202620590.gif
695KB, 472x360px
>>38091471
Good job, OP. Is English your first language?
>>
>>38091471
lol fucking bait thread
fefcedfcd
>>
fuck your bitch ass dog lmao
>>
>>38089759
Im sorry to hear man, that legitimately pissed me off. Maybe you could talk to your aunt and try to go find him, i dont really know your situation though. Also dont listen to these other assholes, standing up for what you want is a virtue but caring and kindness as well.
>>
>>38091808
Yeah man I'm really going to waste my time on here lying to you people and post a pic of myself crying. Don't care though, I'm happy.
>>
>>38091892
Don't worry my man, I found the dog. Check earlier in the thread I posted a pic.
>>
OP, I lost my cat today too! My mother's friend left the door open and my cat just walked out without her noticing. I'm hoping she comes back. I just broke up yesterday and lost her today so it's all hitting pretty hard. She's my only friend.
>>
File: image.png (140KB, 577x368px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
140KB, 577x368px
I like this thread
This is a good fucking thread
>>
>>38091969
OP here: I'm praying for you man. Anything is possible. Don't give up on your cat!!
>>
>>38091155
im happy for you OP, orginanaly ofcourse
>>
>>38091155
I really hope this is real, it makes me slightly happy.
>>
File: matrix_RE-reloaded.png (933KB, 508x694px) Image search: [Google]
matrix_RE-reloaded.png
933KB, 508x694px
>>38092546
It is real, I've been watching this thread from the begining. It was tense, but I'm happy to come back and see that it all worked out fir the better.
>>
Someone make a screencap to persevere these good feels for future generations.
>>
>>38089573
>join the army
>telling robotic betas to join
>capitalizing the word army
I hate your kind.
>>
>>38089234
I don't think you're going to get your doggy back, I suggest you start planning on getting revenge. Destroy or ruin his life, how you do it is up to you. Of course you don't have to, but I don't know how you would live knowing that your uncle's actions did not go unpunished.
>>
>>38093440
He already got it back anon.
>>
>>38093440
Nevermind, I should really start reading the whole thread before I make replies. My bad OP.
>>
>>38093177
Let me know when you finish the screencap, lazy fucking faggot.
>>
>>38089864
If your uncle dropped him off far away, he wouldn't be in the neighbourhood idiot
>>
>>38092265
WE FOUND HER! I'm ecstatic, thanks for the sympathy anon.
>>
OP here: I feel like there are some unanswered questions that many of you had that I believe is only fair for me to answer, since you guys were there for me, I will give you the satisfaction you deserve.

First off
>why would you let him take your dog?
The dog wasn't necessarily mine to begin with, my aunt bought it from the neighbors and throughout time it became apparent that I was the most caring towards him, so my aunt insisted I took him when I left for college.
Second off
>how did you find him
Countless effort, found him a few streets down from the district I lived in near a school, I heard him coming up behind me by barking, literal fucking miracle.
>so what now, how are you going to prevent your uncle from taking him again?
Tomorrow morning I will go find him a temporary home, currently texting some friends and other family member to see if they are willing to hold on to him for a while until mid august.
>>
>>38093177
OP Here: that would make me happy to find out someone used this screen so for positive purposes in the future. I fully consent.
>>
>>38093696
pic for proof nigga originally
>>
File: 1494826155574.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1494826155574.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>>38089864
I hope ur uncle dies
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.