[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to bar >decide to be confident and assertive >notice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 9ef.png (22KB, 656x656px) Image search: [Google]
9ef.png
22KB, 656x656px
>go to bar
>decide to be confident and assertive
>notice a lady all by herself sitting at the bar
>i walk up to her and say hello
>she ignores me and keeps looking away
>i ask if i can buy her a drink
>she continues ignoring me
>i apologize for wasting her time
>5 minutes later the bouncers walk up to me and say LOOK MAN YOU'RE BOTHERING OTHER CUSTOMERS WE'RE GONNA HAVE TO ASK YOU TO LEAVE

Life sucks when you're an ugly virgin. No amount of haircuts, confidence, seduction classes, working out, or showering can fix it.
>>
>>38088378
Tell the bouncer to fuck off you just asked a girl if she wanted to talk and have a drink.
I really dont believe this is true.
No bouncer can be this retarded.
Women sure men no.
>>
>>38088378
i congratulate you for having the balls to do that but clearly something about you is extremely off putting. figure out what that is. get someone who is socially savvy to give you honest feedback. you're not going to like the answer, i'm sure.
>>
>>38088378

this literally happened to me last week
>>
>>38088378
>seduction classes
If you have to take classes on how to interact with people of the opposite sex, you should legitimately give up now.
>>
File: 1498952786886.png (673KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1498952786886.png
673KB, 808x805px
>>38088378
AHAHAHAHAHAHHA
YOU WILL NOT BLOCK ME ANYMORE
>>
>>38088378
>Yeezus shirt
Yo, is that Kanye killing pepe? And where can I get one of those shirts?
>>
So fuck off to the next bar and try again, you idiot.

Wait, wtf kind of BAR has bouncers?
>>
>>38088378
It's all about genetics and money.
>>
>>38088378
Fuck roasties man, if t were a black Chad she'd open her legs, I hope she gets raped.
>>
>>38088471
>No bouncer can be this retarded

You'd be wrong. 3/4 times I've gone out something very similar or identical has happened.

I don't know if you're from the states but here girls have a lot of power in bars, one of whom I did actually get to engage me in convo told me that at a lot of places being female allows them to not even show ID upon entering
>>
i tried that too, i got "do i know you" i tried having a conversation they kind of ignored me.
>>
File: tumblr_lluje33XQN1qg3fzoo1_500.jpg (96KB, 500x476px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lluje33XQN1qg3fzoo1_500.jpg
96KB, 500x476px
>>38088378
Dude....no, just go home.

just kiddin bro, but seriously go home. You're scaring us bro! why don't you go wait in the car while we bag us some bitches OK?
>>
>>38088378
Dude if she says no then just walk away, dont keep advancing. She may have been waiting for someone.
>>
>>38089895
Most bars do.
>>
HAHA! just when you thought it was cool to poke your head outside

POP! POP! POP! POP! POP!

That's how it happens. Go back into your hole and die there buddy

*blasts the chainsmokers and drives away*
>>
>>38088471
Bouncers are retarded everywhere mate.
>>
>>38088378
you need to realize that women are conditioned to believe that every unfamiliar male is a potential attacker, and if you come off like you have something to hide (say, you're trying to conceal that you're a virgin and you don't usually talk to women, you find her attractive but realize that being upfront about that would probably be weird so you're trying to conceal the fact that you find her attractive, ect ect) even if it's harmless, she doesn't know that, and has probably been taught to listen to her gut feeling, which was obviously that you're hiding something and whatever it is that your hiding could be potentially harmful.

>>38089945
again, you need to work on how you present yourself. bouncers are supposed to pick up on anything fishy/suspicious going on, and are there to make patrons feel safe. if you in general make people feel like you might be hiding something, they have no way of knowing what that is. sure, it could be something as harmless as you having social anxiety and trying to hide that, but you could also be a nutcase who's hiding his desire to rape/murder.

women have it easier in regards to this (unless they're large/physically intimidating) because women are generally not perceived as a threat. women find other women to be less threatening because they have something in common (being women) and usually women aren't conditioned to view other women as a threat (aka it's less suspicious for a girl to give another girl a drink, but if a man does it his intentions are immediately questioned). men find them less threatening because men are conditioned to believe that they can naturally overpower a woman, although they shouldn't do that because that is wrong. if a woman feels threatened by a man, she will usually seek out another man who she views as safe to act as protection.

tldr bc this turned into a blog post: you come off as a creep and it freaks women out, and makes other men feel like they need to intervene.
>>
there's something to be said about women who go to bars alone; my suggestion is don't bother with them. they're the kind of women who expect Chad to go up and woo them, nothing less. You're just another worthless creep occupying her time until he shows up. Not the kind of women you want to go out with, let alone even hook up with.

Also what's going on here >>38090218

someone shoot a fast food worker?
>>
>>38090469
>but you could also be a nutcase who's hiding his desire to rape/murder.

I came to a screeching halt when I read that. Doesn't everybody have those desires but keep them in check because if they don't the police will get them?

Maybe you meant something else, like actually planning to commit these acts soon, but I think everybody at least WANTS to even if they never intend to follow through.
>>
>>38090484
nahh bro don't go columbine on us dude, you're creepin us out seriously you need to leave

It was just a prank

https://streamable.com/62d0x
>>
>>38090218
Foolish normalfags, to a wizard such as myself death is but another enemy I have defeated!
>>
>>38088378

god this makes me hate normies even more
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.