[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone sent a dick pic to a girl and have it worked? I got

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170701-132821.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170701-132821.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Has anyone sent a dick pic to a girl and have it worked? I got this girls number off tinder and I'm trying to escalate and sent this. Doing it out the blue would be weird right?
>>
>shaved armpits
wow you're a fucking faggot
>>
sending dick is the last thing you want to do you mongoloid
>>
soo o o fucking gay
>>
>>38081327
If you met on tinder and she gave you her # she's interested and already planning on fucking you. Don't fuck it up by sending her a picture of your gross dick, nobody wants to see that except for gay men. Literally all you have to do is ask her to hang out.
>>
if you are already escalating things, just ask if she wants to see one. but if shes talking about boring shit she probably doesn't want to.
>>
>>38081327
no one actually enjoys unsolicited dick pics. this is the kind of behavior you see in chimps
>>
>>38081562
Worst case, she could claim sexual assault, and she'd probably have a reasonable case.

It's illegal for people to expose themselves in public unsolicited, right? What's the real difference between that and texting a pic?
>>
Seeing a penis is just kind of like "oh.. a penis" its not like getting nudes from a girl.
She's only going to like it or comment on it if she already mostly just wants to fuvck.
>>
>send dick pics to girls
>they want more
being trans is fun
>>
>>38081327
i did, and we've been dating for over 2 years now
>>
>>38081659
Story time man, . Original
>>
I'm (i wish) a girl (male) and if your dick looked as good as pic related, it'd work on me
>>
>>38081803
sent her pics, she liked them alot, chatted then fucked 2 weeks later, than started dating after a month or so
>>
>>38081804
thanks for the cringey post m8
>>
>>38081929
Compare your dick to ops. Also did you just randomly send them?
>>
>>38081953
my dick is bigger (i know you wont believe me and i'm not gonna post a pic)

also no i said hi first, and we met on /soc/
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.